Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Jmeter Tutorials

Running the load test
Running the load test       You can also view the graph for your test after running...; The chart  above shows the Test results with number of threads = 5, ramp-up 

Java Interview Questions

CODING TEST
. The system should be able to perform the following functions: ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Load the trade.../class structure ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Choice of data structures ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Unit Test cases ΓΆβ?¬Β 

Java Interview Questions

CODING TEST
. The system should be able to perform the following functions: ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Load the trade.../class structure ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Choice of data structures ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ Unit Test cases ΓΆβ?¬Β 

JavaMail Questions

TEST JAMES MAIL SERVER
TEST JAMES MAIL SERVER  How to test Apache James Mail Server for stress? Which Load Generator should we use to create requests in the form of mail at a controlled rate for SMTP and POP3? Actually I needed to test JVM of the mail 

Java Beginners

load testing for login using - Java Beginners
load testing for login using  Hi , I am new to Jmeter.How can i test Login funcionality when 10 different users logging with a gap of 10 sec each.Please tell me the process to do it.Thanx, Naryana 

Jmeter Tutorials

Using JMeter for a Simple Test
; Number of Threads -- You can enter as many threads to stimulate a load test. A single user is represented by each Thread so if you wish to simulate a load test... to save the test plan before running 

Tools For Java Technology

Build and Test tools
, database test, load and stress test on your applications automatically. These test...Build and Test tools Application Build and Test tools tutorials. In this section are providing tutorials and examples for all the build and test tools 

Programming Tutorials

Test and debug enterprise components
you to load an enterprise bean that you want to test by directly typing... to the Universal Test Client. If you are not running the test client on the same... Test and debug enterprise components 

Ajax

Ajax Load
Ajaxload The ajaxload is a tool, which follow web2.0 standard. Due to slow Internet speed or delay some times data takes time to load. At this time we can incorporate an animated gif image, which indicate user for the loading 

Java Beginners

Load Icon Image Exception
Load Icon Image Exception  Load Icon Image Exception 

Development process Questions

how to load pdf on html
how to load pdf on html  how to load pdf on html 

Mobile Applications Questions

Load UIImage from URL
Load UIImage from URL  Load UIImage from URL 

Java Beginners

Having a hard time writing program to calculate test scores..........
Having a hard time writing program to calculate test scores..........  i need a program that does this:Standardized Test Scores A local high school is giving a standardized test to all of its students. There are 50 

Java Magazine Questions

How to write the junit test code for the following controller code
How to write the junit test code for the following controller code  ...("Volumetest", "command", new test()); } @RequestMapping(value...("command") test test, ModelMap model, BindingResult result 

nsstring load from file
nsstring load from file  Hi, How to load file data into NSString object? Example of nsstring load from file, basically the html file data into NSSTring object. Thanks 

Jmeter Tutorials

Jmeter - Jmeter Tutorials
Load Test You can also view the graph for your test after running...;  Apache Jmeter is java application designed to load test the application. You can use Jmeter to test how much load your Web site can handle 

Ajax Questions

jQuery Ajax load request
jQuery Ajax load request  Hi, How to use jQuery to send the request on server to load data in web page? Thanks   Hi, In the jQuery Load... and then load the data in web page. Thanks 

UIWebview load url
UIWebview load url  How to load website url in UIWebview? Tell me code for UIWebview load url of a website Thanks...: //Load web view data NSString *strWebsiteUlr = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"http 

Java Beginners

test case
test case  Hi Can you explain me how to write test case in java. regards kennedy 

XML Questions

XML load problem - XML
XML load problem  I have load the xml document in javascript.getting error like ActiveXObject is undefined.Can you help me?  Hi friend... function load(){ var loadXML = new ActiveXObject 

Java Beginners

WRITE AND TEST
WRITE AND TEST   WRITE AND TEST PROGRAM TO ACCEPT A STRING? 1).WHICH STARTS WITH 'S' OR 's' 2).ENDS WITH "nd" 3) THE LENGTH OF THE STRING SHOULD BE 10 OR LESS 

JSP Servlet Questions

Load on Startup - JSP-Servlet
Load on Startup  Hi, Can anybody explain the exact use of load-on-startup tag. Where exactly we have to write. Thanks, Naveen  ... of a deployment descriptor is used to load a servlet file when the server starts instead 

J2me Map load error
J2me Map load error  Hi , i am making a POC to load google map in my mobile,now i m getting the address of location by its lattitude and longitude in web page , but thing is i wana to store in my net beans emulator , its showing 

JavaScript Questions

javascript window.addeventlistener load
javascript window.addeventlistener load  How to load window.addeventlistener in JavaScript?   window.addEventListener('load', function() { var b = document.getElementById('box'), xbox = b.offsetWidth / 2 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online test
Online test   I am creating a project for online test system. There should be a timer,on pressing next button it will retrieve a next question and it will show on the same page,on completion of test it will show result 

session on page load
session on page load  holding session on page load and reload..   <?php session_start(); if (!isset($_SESSION['arr']['counter'])) { $SESSION['arr']['counter'] = 0; } else { $SESSION['arr']['counter']++; } var_dump 

JSP Servlet Questions

load and upload. - JSP-Servlet
load and upload.  dear sir, plz give me the sol for my problem.i m waiting for u r reply. why u not replying ..   Hi Friend, We haven't remember your problem. So please send it again. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Form Should not load
box after submitting or the form should not load again. Thanks in adbance 

load and upload. - MobileApplications
load and upload.  Dear sir/mam, i want code for java based application, that can take .3GP video file and upload it to youtube using youtube's APIs. The video file would be located on a weblink (a direct http link to a video 

XML Questions

java test
into an xml file using java? (test_sample.csv(it should contain at least 39 lines)) i...:\\Documents and Settings/janardhany/Desktop/test_sample.txt... FileInputStream("C:\\Documents and Settings/janardhany/Desktop/test_sample.xls 

DMCA.com