Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 Downloads

• session handlingDeepika July 1, 2011 at 3:03 PM

am developing an application in struts2 i dont know how to do validation pls somebody help me out in doing this.....

• Javatinhninsuwai September 19, 2011 at 12:35 AM

I'm programmer

• Javatinhninsuwai September 19, 2011 at 12:37 AM

The programmer

• HhITJoCGmKvQnxTara June 14, 2012 at 6:10 PM

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im dateprese. You guys seem to be knowelgeable with computer related stuff. We have a credit card terminal and everything was working well until we went from time warner cable to DSL. Our credit card machine now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flashing so we know its connected. All of our computers connect to the net all day long without problems .Anyone have any ideas!?!? Thanks in advance!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Examples

Struts 2 Downloads
Struts 2 Downloads       Struts is one of the best framework for developing enterprise web applications. Now Struts 2.... This page keep track of all the versions of Struts 2. Struts 2.0.9 Released 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Downloads

Struts Questions

struts2 excel downloads

Struts Questions

struts2 excel downloads

Java Beginners

java downloads - Java Beginners

Java Beginners

How to downloads an application of the file from remote location?
How to downloads an application of the file from remote location?  Hi, Can help me How to downloads an application of Java file from remote location? Thanks,   Hi, As per your query i fell this example 

Core Java

Java JRE Downloads
Java JRE Downloads       The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is intended for software developers.../javase/downloads/index_jdk5.jsp http:/java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html 

Java-Tutorials

Java File Download Example
Java File Download Example To make an application that downloads the file from the remote locations, you might used to follow the steps as given below, 1.... 2. Now make an object of java.io.BufferedInputStream class to open 

Java Beginners

use is of 2
use is of 2  why we use 2 in "Integer.parseInt(str,2);" for binary to decimal conversion..??   ya i got it... because binary contain only two o and 1...so here use 2...same as octal has 8 

Java Beginners

Magicbox 2
Magicbox 2  how to build this? import java.util.*; class magicbox...; } } } } v15=a[0][0]+a[0][1]+a[0][2]==15 && a[1][0]+a[1][1]+a[1][2]==15 && a[2][0]+a[2][1]+a[2][2]==15 && 

Framework Questions

Struts 2
Struts 2  we can extend DispatchAction class to implement a common session validation in struts 1.x. how to do the same in the struts2 

Framework Questions

Struts 2
Struts 2   I am just new to struts 2 and need to do the task. I have a requirement like this : when i click on link like Customer , this will display all the customers , address from a database table using jdbc and the screen 

Struts Questions

Struts 2
Struts 2  I am getting the following error.pls help me out. The Struts dispatcher cannot be found. This is usually caused by using Struts tags without the associated filter. Struts tags are only usable when the request has 

JSP Servlet Questions

new 2
new 2  <%@page import="java.util.ArrayList"%> <%@page...; @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 sevelet @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 import java.io.IOException; import java.io.PrintWriter; import 

Ajax Questions

2 - Ajax

Programming Tutorials

Echo 2
Echo 2       Echo 2 allows you to code Ajax apps in pure Java (Demo)which automatically generates HTML and Javascript. Read full Description 

Maven 2

Maven 2 Eclipse Plug-in
from   http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ 2. Get Maven-eclipse-plugin-plugin... Maven 2 Eclipse Plug-in      ...;  as shown in Figure 1 below: Figure 1 2.  Choose the way you want 

Programming Tutorials

FireFox 2
FireFox 2       The award... to do on the Web, and Firefox 2 is full of helpful features to make your... Add-ons that enhance Firefox. It?s easy to personalize Firefox 2 

Programming Tutorials

Thunderbird 2
Thunderbird 2       Mozilla?s Thunderbird 2 email application is more powerful than ever. It?s now... Information Organized Thunderbird 2 features many new enhancements to help 

Programming Tutorials

Web 2

Programming Tutorials

Web 2

Programming Tutorials

Web 2

Programming Tutorials

Web 2

Programming Tutorials

Web 2

MySQL

Top iPhone 3G Downloads Sites Tips and Guide
Top iPhone 3G Downloads Sites Tips and Guide  ... Music Downloads: If you are a music buff, (aren't we all?) then it's best... a iPhone downloads site that has a truly large files collection from all genres like 

Struts Questions

struts 2 testing
struts 2 testing  can i get an example for struts 2 action class unit test 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 - Validation - Struts
Struts 2 - Validation annotations  digging for a simple struts 2 validation annotations example 

Struts Questions

regarding struts 2
regarding struts 2   is it not possible to get values from applicationresources.properties into our application in struts 2 

Java Beginners

2's Complement
2's Complement  hi Can anyone plsss tell me the 2's complement java program... Thanks in advance 

Struts Questions

Where to learn Struts 2?
Where to learn Struts 2?  Hi, I am beginner in Struts and trying to find good tutorial to learn Struts 2 framework. My project is in Struts 2 and soon I have to work on the project. Let's know where to learn the Struts 2 

DMCA.com