Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Object To XML

• converting <object> to <html> or XmlDance FM April 30, 2011 at 2:52 PM

hey guyz please could anyone help me ? i'm searching for a way to convert the <object> to xml or html anything but not javascript is it possible ? this is the code <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="540" height="25" id="utv875829"><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=true&amp;brand=embed&amp;cid=6542031&amp;v3=1"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="false"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf"/><embed flashvars="autoplay=true&amp;brand=embed&amp;cid=6542031&amp;v3=1" width="540" height="25" allowfullscreen="false" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv875829" name="utv_n_433142" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></embed></object>

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Questions

parsing XML file to get java object - XML
parsing XML file to get java object  Hello, I'm facing a problem in parsing XML file to get the java object. I've tried to retrieve data from XML file using SAX parser. my XML file structure is the following 

XML Questions

XML - XML
of occurrences of each element type in an XML document and display them. The document file...)); System.out.print("Enter XML file name:"); String xmlFile = bf.readLine... { String key = qName; Object value = tags.get(key 

General

Convert Object To XML
Convert Object To XML       Here we are discussing the conversion of an object into xml... into xml file as child node values. Convert Object To XMLTo create a xml file pass 

WebSevices Questions

how to convert xml string to soap request object using axis1.4?
how to convert xml string to soap request object using axis1.4?  how to convert xml string to soap request object using axis1.4 

XML Questions

Java-XML-DOM - XML
Java-XML-DOM  Hi! I need some help. I have to make java program that loads an xml file and from it builds DOM(later i will have to work... and object oriented programming, i don't know even how to start 

XML Questions

java code to create xml document from DOM object
java code to create xml document from DOM object  Hey! After knowing the way we can create DOM objects and add elements to it-> then displaying it on the console ;is there a way I can output the same in xml document 

XML Questions

XML in database - XML
XML in database  Hi Deepak, i m again facing problem with single element multiple tag in xml. i m trying to read the tag values into my... this xml into my db(which is in mysql) i write the following code. import 

XML Questions

XML Schema
XML Schema  Good noon. Please inform me how can we send the data from xml fie to java class as an object and Vice-Versa. And wich technology we can use. Thank you 

Core Java

Document Object Model(DOM)
Document Object Model(DOM)       The Document Object Model (DOM) is a an standard object model that represents HTML or XML and related formats. Document Object Model is platform 

WebSevices Questions

XML and java
XML and java  Hi I have xml data in XMLStreamreader object how to retrive tha data and write into a file using java Your help will be much appreciated Thanks   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io. 

XML Tutorials

XML Schema
: #FFFFFF; } XML Schema An XML Schema defines how to structure an XML document and it can be used in place of DTD. XML Schema is based on XML. XML Schema language is known as XML Schema Definition (XSD). The Purpose of XML Schema 

XML Questions

XML data binding
XML data binding   hello, What is XML data binding?   hii, XML data binding refers to the process of representing the information in an XML document as an object in computer memory 

Programming Tutorials

XML Tutorial
XML Tutorial XML Tutorial: XML stands for EXtensible Markup Language. In our XML tutorial you will learn what XML is and the difference between XML and HTML. You will also learn how to start using XML in your applications 

XML Questions

html - XML
code makes use of style sheets and JavaScript. An object,word or sentence 

XML

JAXB Create XML File And Get Data From XML
how to create XML file and how to convert XML file's data to Java Object... the Marshaller object that is used to convert the Java content into XML data... using Java Object then we will read that XML data as Java Object again 

Ajax-Tutorial

XMLHttpRequest Object:
object, which is responsible for retrieving and submitting the XML data directly from the client side. It relies on Document Object Model (DOM) to convert... XMLHttpRequest Object:       

Java Interview Questions

object
object  is it possible to create object in the same class..?.   Yes, you can. class CreateObject { CreateObject(){ System.out.println("I have an object."); } public static void main(String[] args 

XML Tutorials

XML Parsers
the validity of XML documents are DTDs  and the Schemas. DOM: Document Object Model The XML Document Object Model (XML DOM) defines a standard way to access... to the information stored in your XML document as a hierarchical object model. The DOM 

XML Questions

dom to xml string
the xml file from a webservice. The Document object is returned in my program. I have save the dom document into xml file. How to convert dom to xml string... for converting DOM object into string data. Please check the thread dom to xml 

Programming Tutorials

XML,XML Tutorials,Online XML Tutorial,XML Help Tutorials
XML Tutorials       Transforming XML with SAX Filters This Example shows you the way to Transform XML with SAXFilters. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface which provides 

XML Questions

full form - XML
.   Hi friend, JDOM is an open source Java-based document object model for XML that was designed specifically for the Java platform. http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/jdo-mparsing-xml.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/xml/reading 

Spring Framework Questions

Mapping objects in XML - Spring
Mapping objects in XML   Hello, I´ve read that you can define an object in the configuration XML as follows: tom... the object... How can I define the XML? I don´t understand the utility about 

Programming Tutorials

XML,XML Tutorials,Online XML Tutorial,XML Help Tutorials
Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File       This Example shows you how to Ignore Comments in an XML File. JAXP is an interface which provides parsing of xml documents. Here 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Data Access Object
Creating Data Access Object (DAO) Design Pattern The Data Access Object.... It provides a technique to separate the object persistence and data access logic... data from database. Hibernate contains java some classes and .xml files 

Java Beginners

Java Xml Data Store
or XML file. As a good Java programmer you will use correct Object-Oriented...Java Xml Data Store  I have to do this project and i'm finding it so hard its way over my head if any one has any ideas or help. What would the best 

XML Questions

DOM to SAX and SAX to DOM - XML
Java DOM to SAX and SAX to DOM  Simple API for XML and Document Object Model 

Java Beginners

creating Xml - Java Beginners
object. Creating XML File is possible  Creating XML File is possible... by Element Object.4. Appeng this Elemnts to DOcumnet object.  Creating XML...creating Xml  how we can create a xml file using java Creating XML 

Java Beginners

XML
XML  How i remove a tag from xml and update it in my xml 

XML Tutorials

XML Related Technologies: An overview
documents into other XML formats, like XHTML. XML DOM (XML Document Object Model... Language) is designed to query XML data. SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol... XML Related Technologies: An overview    

Programming Tutorials

Object representation in to String example
="110" title="Convert other object to String"... .style1 { font-size: medium; } Object representation in to String example:- We can represent any kind of object in the form of string 

DMCA.com