Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Text To XML

• vbsuresh November 25, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Hi sir... I want source code word document to xml conversion using language vb or vba word.Please give me one good solution

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Questions

xml
xml  what is name space,xml scema give an example for each   XML Namespaces provide a method to avoid element name conflicts.They are used for providing uniquely named elements and attributes in an XML document 

XML Questions

xml - XML
xml  hi convert xml file to xml string in java ,after getting the xml string result and how to load xml string result? this my problem pls help..."); FileOutputStream output = new FileOutputStream("new.xml"); ReadXML xml = new 

XML Questions

how to convert text file to xml file in java. - XML
how to convert text file to xml file in java.  Hi all, I m having some problem. Problem is I want to convert a text file which is having the no of record(i.e no of different line of information)to a xml file through java 

General

Convert Text To XML
Convert Text To XML       Here we are discussing the conversion of a text file into xml... are in text format which is taken as input from console. To convert 

XML Questions

how to write in xml? - XML
().newTransformer(); // Output Types (text/xml/html...how to write in xml?  can anybody give the code how to write in xml...(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.print("Enter XML file name 

XML Questions

java and xml problem - XML
java and xml problem  hi, i need to write a java program that generates an xml file as follows: aaa vvv... XML file: "); //String str = bf.readLine(); int no = Integer.parseInt("1 

XML Questions

storing data in xml - XML
storing data in xml  Can u plz help me how to store data in xml using..."); root.appendChild(element1); Text text1 = doc.createTextNode(name... = doc.createElement("Emp_Address"); root.appendChild(element2); Text text2 

XML Questions

jsp and xml - XML
jsp and xml  An example of retrive data from xml using JSP.  HiThis retrive data from xml using jsp.airLineShedule.jsp<%@ page contentType="text/html"%><%@ page import=" 

XML Questions

parser - XML
parser  how to convert XML file to flat file(text file) using DOM and SAX parser 

General

Convert text file to XML file in Java
Convert text file to XML file Java In this section, you will learn how to convert the text file into xml file in Java language. To do this, we have used StreamResult which acts as an holder for a transformation result in XML. After 

Programming Tutorials

JDOM Element Example, How to get text of element of xml file.
JDOM Element Example, How to get text of element of xml file. In this tutorial, we will see how to get text value of an element from xml file by using JDOM toolkit. JDOM is a library used for manipulating xml file 

Java Beginners

XML- read Text Mode - Java Error in Windows - reg. - Java Beginners
XML- read Text Mode - Java Error in Windows - reg.  Dear All I'm creating the code as read the XML file in BufferedReader method. Here I pasted the code below:. (*) First read the XML file using FileInputStream 

XML Tutorials

XML Validation
the highlighted text. <?xml version="1.0" encoding... XML Validation       XML with correct syntax is Well Formed XML. XML validated against a DTD 

XML Questions

How to create XML file - XML
How to create XML file  Creating a XML file, need an example. Thanks!!  To create XML file you need plain text editor like note pad. After creating your file save it with .xml extension.  Hi,Java programming 

XML Questions

creating tables as an xml document - XML
creating tables as an xml document  Create a table of a medal tally of the Olympic Games as an XML document. The table must have the name...); System.out.println("Xml File Created Successfully"); } catch(Exception e 

XML Questions

how to read this xml file - XML
how to read this xml file  i want to read this xml file using java... read i have tried lot more , but i am not able to read this xml file...(); System.out.print(indent+" "+nodeName.replaceAll("#text","").replaceAll 

XML Questions

DOM - XML
DOM  Hello.... I'm creating an xml file from java using DOM... from the database values... and saving it in a file But the created xml file..."); root.appendChild(element1); Text text1 = doc.createTextNode(name 

XML Tutorials

What is XML?
: XML file is simple text file with .xml extension. XML file is used... Recommendation The eXtensible Markup Language or XML for short is a text...What is XML? In the first section of XML tutorials we will learn the basics 

XML Questions

readXML - XML
readXML   hiii i face problems in reading a xml file.. pixvalue1path1...])); // normalize text representation doc.getDocumentElement... enter XML file name: "); String xmlFile = buff.readLine(); File 

JSP Tutorials

Example of printing Text message passed from XML to JSP
Example of printing Text message passed from XML to JSP... we are going to know how we can pass a text message from XML to JSP.   This example will examine how to parse and expose XML information using 

Java Beginners

parse xml
; </STATE> How to parse the above xml. please help me   Here is a code that parses an xml file using DOM Parser. import org.w3c.dom.*; import... static boolean isTextNode(Node n){ return n.getNodeName().equals("#text 

XML Tutorials

Uses of XML
Uses of XML In this section we are discussing the importance of XML and see the uses of XML. The full form of XML is Extensible Markup Language. XML is used to store the structures data into a text file saved with .xml extension 

XML Tutorials

XML Schema
: #FFFFFF; } XML Schema An XML Schema defines how to structure an XML document and it can be used in place of DTD. XML Schema is based on XML. XML Schema language is known as XML Schema Definition (XSD). The Purpose of XML Schema 

Java Beginners

accessing xml using java
://www.roseindia.net/xml/Listingnode.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/xml/getting-text-values-from-a-nodel.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/xml/dom/GetData.shtml...accessing xml using java  I need to retrieve some elements in xml 

General

Java get Node Text
;employee.xml".In order to get the text of the node specified in a XML file, we... of GetNodeText.java you get the text of the node specified in "employee.xml" xml... Java get Node Text      

XML Tutorials

XML Parsers
XML Parsers       XML parser is used to read, update, create and manipulate an XML document. Parsing XML Documents To manipulate an XML document, XML parser is needed. The parser 

Flex Questions

Vertical text in flex
for vertical text. for example: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="...Vertical text in flex  Hi........ please tell me Is vertical text...;600"> <s:Label text="Vertical Text" x="58" y 

Java Beginners

Converting PDF in to XML
Converting PDF in to XML  I have to convert PDF into XMl without any loss in text. Please suggest sth good 

Ajax Questions

retrieve in xml file in struts2
retrieve in xml file in struts2  i am using struts2 and trying to populate the text box for the corresponding number entered by retrieving it from... can i get back the value from the xml file in the ajax function and print 

Core Java

Java XML
Java XML       XML... to describe data. XML is significant role in today's application development scenerio because of the following reasons : Easy Data Identification Plain Text 

DMCA.com