Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Text To PDF

• Convert Text To Pdf for androidSweetu More April 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM

hey i liked your code but it,s java application. i want to create pdf into android application.is it possible to send me the code or any suggestion for generating pdf in android application. Thank You In anticipation

• Broken LinkNic Pienaar June 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hi, I was on the lookout for a library for text to pdf, and foud your side, but the download link is no longer available. Are there any alternatives to the get hold of the package? Kind regards, Nic email: nic@ces-h.com

• class Path settingPraveen September 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I did not understand the class path part setting pleas tell me how to set class path and which file to add in class path

• cannot downloadvqoley October 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM

hello admin. please upload again file for download library... e-mail me after you update the download link . vqoley7@gmail.com

• Problem in pdf creation avneesh atri October 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I have a file which contain string like this "09.07.13 0207459*** 15:26:23 00:05:25 12 0,8076" "12.07.13 0207459*** 11:01:50 00:00:56 3 0,2019" if you will see them in a text file these are proper aligned and the appear to be like table columns. But when i print a pdf . Spaces between them are getting messed up so they are not coming in proper format . Can you please help me with this.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

pdf to text
pdf to text  how to covert pdf file (which contain table and text) into word or excel file using itext api 

Java Beginners

Convert Text File to PDF file
Convert Text File to PDF file  Here is the way how to covert your Text file to PDF File, public class TextFileToPDF { private static void...(inLine); System.out.println("Text is inserted into pdf file 

JavaScript Questions

Convert Text File to PDF file
Convert Text File to PDF file  import java.io.BufferedReader; import java.io.FileOutputStream; import java.io.FileReader; import...); System.out.println("Text is inserted into pdf file"); document.close 

Swing AWT

PDF Comparator
name in both folders. I am able to compare the pdf files text by storing...PDF Comparator  Hi Guys, I need to develop a program which should compare a set of pdf files stored in one folder with a set of pdf files stored 

Java Beginners

pdf restriction
pdf restriction  i have certain pdf files that have restrictions on it as copy ,read,extract text etc.. i want to remove restriction by java code. so is there any way to do this? plz help thanks in advance rohit 

Development process Questions

Add text into the pdf File - Development process
Add text into the pdf File  Hi friend, How can i insert or Add text into the pdf file from the exsting one in java.. Thanks in Advance...  Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http 

Java Beginners

pdf to voice converter
pdf to voice converter  is it possible to implement PDF to speech converter by extracting text from pdf and then text to speech 

Java Beginners

Write to PDF
Write to PDF  Hi, Fairly new to this. I want to create a PDF file as a server call, with text/images sent to the app. Seeing that this will have to be a plugin, how do I go about making it a valid plugin for the server 

Java Beginners

convert data from pdf to text file - Java Beginners
convert data from pdf to text file   how to read the data from pdf file and put it into text file(.txt 

Java Beginners

Pdf Viewer
Pdf Viewer   How to diplay the pdf files in java panel using...); JLabel label=new JLabel("Select File"); final JTextField text=new...); pane.setVisible(false); f.add(label); f.add(text 

General

Convert Text To PDF
Convert Text To PDF       Here we are discussing the convertion of a text file into a pdf file... required for the conversion of a text file into the pdf file from http 

JSP Servlet Questions

pdf format - JSP-Servlet
pdf format  hi Sir, how to convert text format into PDF format. thanks & regards, vijayababu.m 

Java Beginners

Converting PDF in to XML
Converting PDF in to XML  I have to convert PDF into XMl without any loss in text. Please suggest sth good 

Java Code Examples

pdf landscape
the PDF document writer to ensure that the Paragraph's text is justified on both... pdf landscape      ....  iText is a framework for creating pdf files in java. In this tutorial 

Java Code Examples

pdf section
create a Paragraph that houses a paragraph of text, tells the PDF document writer... pdf section       In this program we are going to tell you how you can divide a pdf file 

IDE Questions

filling pdf by itext
filling pdf by itext  I read the pdf that contain of text field and I want to fill this field in the same pdf file that it oppened? what the sutible..., DocumentException { // read an existing pdf file PdfReader reader1 = new PdfReader 

Development process Questions

pdf image extractor - Development process
pdf image extractor  hi deepak , can u pls tell me how to extract a text from a image in a pdf in java. for example bank stmt. i want to extract text from thet image which is in pdf. pls help me. Regards 

Java Code Examples

pdf system
to the document. Create a Paragraph that houses a paragraph of text, tells the PDF... pdf system       In this example we are going to see how the data which we have in the pdf file 

General

Convert pdf to text file using Java
How to Convert pdf to text file in Java In this section, you will learn how to convert pdf file to text file in Java Programming. We have used itext api for this purpose. To read resume.pdf  file, we have used PDFReader class 

Struts Questions

upload the pdf file only - Struts
upload the pdf file only  plz tell me,in my web application i want to upload only pdf file.but i m getting the problem when anyone change the extesion of EXE or TEXT with .pdf its also upload.plz give me response ASAP plz 

Java Code Examples

pdf chapter
of text, tells the PDF document writer to ensure that the Paragraph's text... pdf chapter       As we all have seen a pdf file, in the pdf file there are too many chapter. Do you 

Java Code Examples

pdf margin
. Create a Paragraph that houses a paragraph of text, tells the PDF document writer... pdf margin       In this example we are going to see how we can give a margin to our pdf file 

Java Code Examples

pdf Metadata
Document.  Create a Paragraph that houses a paragraph of text, tells the PDF... pdf Metadata       In this program we are going to know what is metadata in pdf.  Metadata 

Java Code Examples

pdf background color
of text, tells the PDF document writer to ensure that the Paragraph's text... pdf background color      ... the background of the pdf file as well as the size of a pdf file irrespective of the fact 

Java Code Examples

change pdf version
a paragraph of text, tells the PDF document writer to ensure... change pdf version       In this program we are going to change  the version of pdf file  

Java Code Examples

pdf default size
the default size of pdf. Its options are from A0 to A10. These text explains the ISO... to the document. Create a Paragraph that houses a paragraph of text, tells the PDF... pdf default size       

Java Beginners

doc to pdf convertion - Java Beginners
doc to pdf convertion  hi , I need to convert a .doc file that contains tables,pictures and text to pdf using Itext. I tried but it convert only... text=""; while((count=zip.read(data,0,1024))!=-1) { text=new 

XML Questions

Convert pdf to rtf and txt - XML
) {} } } 2)Convert PDF to TEXT import java.io.*; import java.util....Convert pdf to rtf and txt  Can we convert PDF to RTF and TXT, and how?  Hi Friend, Try the following codes: 1)Convert PDF to RTF 

Open Source

Open Source PDF
Open Source PDF Open Source PDF Libraries in Java iText is a library that allows you to generate PDF files on the fly..., platform independent documents containing text, lists, tables and images 

Java Code Examples

Write Hello in the pdf file
. Create a Paragraph that houses a paragraph of text, tells the PDF document... Write Hello in the pdf file     ...;Hello" word in a pdf file irrespective of the fact whether it exists 

DMCA.com