Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Zip To EXE

• convertpandiyan April 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM

sorry sir, wich converter? type: software file to convert a exe or aplication file. i have gone to the website, but no discurtion/ also haven't problem solve. so this website asking to you, please help me.

• nokia applicationmohamednizar September 6, 2011 at 4:05 PM

file name .zip file nokia zip file could not install mobile phone how can install

• downloadBala October 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM

super

• zip to exe gamesyogesh December 29, 2012 at 12:01 PM

my question is my pc is one game zip file this game not running in pc show in error is cannot excute exe how to solve this programe

• this has no chance of ever workingJava Guy November 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

This simply creates a zip file and names it "pdfFile.exe". There is no attempt to make it a valid EXE file. Very silly.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Convert Zip To EXE
Convert Zip To EXE       In this example we are going to convert a zipped file into exe. To convert a Zip file into .exe file pass the name of a zip file using 

Java Beginners

schedule zip
schedule zip  Java Code to automatically get and zip only .txt files from folders for every 5 days and also to send the zip files to database tables 

Java Beginners

invoking exe files on sound
invoking exe files on sound  how to invoke .exe files on input as sound in java 

JDBC Questions

exe file creation - JDBC
exe file creation   hi i have done a project in java swings.project name is format migrator.means db migrator. now my aim is create EXE FILE for my project. pls do consider 

Java Beginners

.EXE - Java Beginners
.EXE  Hello all, I have to convert my java program into .exe file format. Actually i created program like string to hexa decimal and run in the command prompt, but i want to convert java program into .exe format, i dont have 

Development process Questions

Creating an exe file
Creating an exe file  Hi All, I have developed java application using swing by Net Beans IDE. Now I need to convert my application into exe file to run a application without intervention of Net Beans IDE. How to convert 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to run a .exe file in jsp
how to run a .exe file in jsp  i want code for to run a .exe file in jsp 

Java Beginners

creating an .exe file - Java Beginners
creating an .exe file  how to create an .exe file in java? thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

run exe on remote client
run exe on remote client  I am making a client server application using netbins 6.1 , Jsp servlet, Mysql5.1... I want to run an batch file or exe file on client pc in my network if i know the username & password. I have 

Struts Questions

conerting web project into .exe file
conerting web project into .exe file  I have creted a web project in MyEclipse 8.6 i want to convert it to .exe file how to achive 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to convert jsp to exe
to another system. so i want to convert this to exe. that will executed only internet...how to convert jsp to exe  hello sir, i am doing webapplication. the configuration is windows xp operating system,IE6.0,apache 

Java Beginners

.Exe - Java Beginners
.Exe  Hai I created some java program its compailing and showing o/p. I want to convert my java program into .EXE file because i want to put my... of how to convert it. Thanks 

Java Beginners

Invoking exe - Java Beginners
Invoking exe  Hi, How can I invoke a exe with command line arguments in java.   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.lang.*; import java.io.*; public class Invoke{ public static void main 

Java Magazine Questions

Server calling of .exe file in the client
Server calling of .exe file in the client   I have a requirement with java webapplication. We are using jboss as appserver on Linux machine. How can I call a .exe file from client machine? I want to run .exe from webpage like 

Java Beginners

To make java exe or runnable file
To make java exe or runnable file   Helo sir i make a java application.I need to help how run application direct in pc i.e how it packaged, .exe file or setup file 

PHP Tutorial

Read a zip file.
zip_entry_read() In this example the function zip_entry_read() will help in reading a zip file. First select a file to be opened. Name that file into zip file and direct the zipread command to read it through while loop. The zip_entry 

JSP Servlet Questions

sending a zip file to servlet
sending a zip file to servlet  I have created a .zip file in a servlet on the local system(no static ip). The .zip file contains xml files. I have to send it to another servlet which is in a server(has a static ip). I have done 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript regex validate validate Zip.
JavaScript regex validate validate Zip.  JavaScript regex validate - how to validate Zip?   <html> <head> <title>Zip Code...; function validate() { var zip = document.getElementById("zip").value 

Java Beginners

set java exe file as background - Java Beginners
set java exe file as background  hi frenz, i am begineer to java. in my application i have a one exe file. now i wanna the file... is closed then v don't continue that application.. can u tell me how java exe file set 

Java Beginners

convert zip file to byte array
convert zip file to byte array  Hi,How to convert zip file to byte array,can you please provide program?? Thanks, Ramanuja 

HTML Questions

How to zip a file using javascrip?
How to zip a file using javascrip?  hi.. can anyone tell me How to zip a file using javascrip 

PHP Tutorial

Create a new zip file in ZipArchive.
Creating a new Zip file in ZipArchive For creating zip file, use zipArchive () class. Create a new zip file in ZipArchive. Use the conditional statement... will generate a new zip file, in case of failure, it will print failed in creating 

JSP Servlet Questions

convert a file .doc to .zip
convert a file .doc to .zip  hiii, I uploaded a file with extension .doc now i required with .zip   Hi Friend, Try the following code... + ".zip"; byte[] buffer = new byte[18024]; try{ ZipOutputStream zos 

Java Beginners

how to convert a jar file into .exe file
how to convert a jar file into .exe file  hi, I want convert my jar file into executable file,urgently please help me 

JSP Servlet Questions

start tomcat automatically by double clicking on exe
start tomcat automatically by double clicking on exe  Hi I wanted to start tomcat automatically by double clicking on exe. i made project in jsp... want to make an exe,if we double click on that exe tomcat should automatically 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file zip
Java file zip In this section, you will learn how to create a zip file. The ZIP file format is used for the distribution and storage of files. It is a compressed format file which takes less space then the original file. The zip file 

WebSevices Questions

zip file upload in php - WebSevices
zip file upload in php  This is not a normal upload. we know the code for normal upload. i need the zip file upload code in php. how to upload zipfile using php? and how to unzip using php? please i dont 

Mobile Applications Questions

Read file zip in J2ME - MobileApplications
Read file zip in J2ME  I would like to read file.zip in J2ME,I don't know how to extract it. Please help me 

JDK 6 Tutorials

Changes in Jar and Zip
Changes in Jar and Zip     ... value in the jar file's manifest. There are some changes in ZIP File also: Number of open ZIP files - Prior to Java SE 6, we faced the limitation 

Java Beginners

Calling exe through Java program. - Java Beginners
Calling exe through Java program.  Hi, How to call a vb exe that takes one argument , using a Java program. Thank You, Umesh Kilkile  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.lang.*; import 

DMCA.com