Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

Mysql Phone Number Format
Mysql Phone Number Format       Mysql Phone Number Format is useful when you want to return the phone number in specific format. Understand with Example The Tutorial 

Java Technology Tutorials

Formatting a Number Using a Custom Format
Formatting a Number Using a Custom Format In this section, you will learn how to format a number using a custom format. A number can be formatted in different ways. Java has designed several classes to format the number. Using 

PHP Questions

php format number to 2 decimal places
php format number to 2 decimal places  Hi, How to format a number in PHP to 2 decimal places? Can anyone provide me good code for php format number to 2 decimal places? Thanks 

General

Java Number Format
Java Number Format      ... the format of the number. In java this is achieved by the java.text.NumberFormat class. NumberFormat is the abstract base class for all number formats 

General

Number Format Exception
Number Format Exception     ....  A Number Format Exception occurs in the java code when a programmer tries to convert a String into a number. The Number might be int,float or any java 

i18n Java

Number Format Example
Number Format Example       This Example shows you how to format numbers according to the locale... number formats. NumberFormat.format() : This method returns a format string 

JDBC Questions

what is the differnce between the number format and string format when creatign the table in oracle - JDBC
what is the differnce between the number format and string format when... the number format and string format when creatign the table in oracle. if i enter the number in string format,can i know the advantage if i enter the number 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Convert Number Format
Convert Number Format   ... about converting a String value in the page to the Number object. When converting,  minimum and maximum number of digits in the integer 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Float Number Format
PHP Float Number: In our daily life we use different kind of number systems... will study about Float number system. Float number system or floating point... numbers". Following examples will help you to learn floating point number precisely 

Formatting and Parsing a Number for a Locale
how to format and parse a number for a Locale. Formatting converts a date, time... to format and parse a number for a locale using the class NumberFormat. Every... example, we have format a number for the locale CANADA. The method getNumberInstance 

General

Number Format Exception
Number Format Exception In this section you will learn about Number Format... to convert a string into a number. public class NumberFormarException..., generally when a programmer tries to attempt to convert a string into integer 

Formatting a Number in Exponential Notation
Formatting a Number in Exponential Notation In this section, you will learn how to format a number in Exponential Notation. Java has designed several... to format a number in exponential notation. The 'E' specifies that a number should 

Formatting a Message Containing a Number
Formatting a Message Containing a Number In this section, you will learn how to format a message containing a number. You can also format the message that contains a number. The class MessageFormat provides advanced message formatting 

Java Beginners

format

Java Beginners

Format

JSP Servlet Questions

how to generate bank account number?
how to generate bank account number?  how to generate account number?or format or rules for bank account number 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Format codes
the month number of the year. mysql> select date_format(now(),'%m... Mysql Date Format codes       The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql date format 

General

Simple Date Format Exception
in Date and Time Format 1.Text-If the number of pattern is more than 4 or more... Simple Date Format Exception       Simple Date Format Exception inherits from a package name 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Number to Binary
Convert Number to Binary       In this section, you will learn to convert a number to a binary (0,1). The given number is a decimal format and the following program to calculate its 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Format Examples
and number in some specific format. You can easily write your code and then format... Struts 2 Format Examples       In this section you will learn how to format Date and numbers in Struts 2 Framework. Our 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Random Number
PHP Generate Random Numbers: A random number is becoming more useful.... To generate random number, PHP provides rand() function.  General Format int rand(void), int rand(int $min, int $max 

Programming Tutorials

PhoneFormatter in Flex4
PhoneFormatter in Flex4: The PhoneFormatter class changes a number into a phone number format. You can use the formatString property for formatted a number... format. The tag of NumberFormatter is <mx:NumberFormatter>. You 

General

Built in Data Format in Excel Using POI 3.0
Built in Data Format in Excel Using POI 3.0  ... in format for formatting our data in excel sheet.  POI version 3.0 provides... OLE 2 Compound Document format using Java .POI version 3.0 APIs provides 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to make auto number? - JSP-Servlet
How to make auto number?  Dear, my friend... I really need your help.... I want to ask you, how to make auto number in mysql database? The format that I want is: ======> 00010809, 00020809, 00030809, etc 0001 = auto 

JSP Servlet Questions

How create auto number? - JSP-Servlet
How create auto number?  Dear, my friend... I really need your help.... I want to ask you, how to make auto number in mysql database? The format that I want is: ======> 00010809, 00020809, 00030809, etc 0001 = auto 

Java Beginners

Formatting number as per specific locale in java
(Locale.getDefault()); //returns zh. //format the number as per locale -->...Formatting number as per specific locale in java  Hi, I am trying to print the number as per locale. I tried below, but it still prints in English 

Java-Tutorials

Getting the Number of Rows and Columns in JTable
Getting the Number of Rows and Columns in JTable ... will learn how to get the number of rows and columns in JTable.  This program simply helps us for getting the number of rows and columns from the JTable by using 

JavaScript

Mobile Number Validation Form in JavaScript
Mobile Number Validation Form in JavaScript In this example we have created a Mobile Number Validation Form that displays the Mobile Number, Phone... Number to 10 digits and Phone Number to 10 Digits. We have also used Java 

Java Beginners

image format
image format  what are the different format available in image 

Java Beginners

image format
image format  what are the different format available in image 

DMCA.com