Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Set Textbox in PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Set Textbox in PowerPoint Slide Using Java       In this example we are going create textbox to set text in PowerPoint using java. In this example we are creating an object of  

General

Make Colorful Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Make Colorful Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java... to create a PowerPoint slide and set color full title. The methods used... or RichTextRuns. In this example we are using setFontColor(Color color) to change 

General

Create PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Create PowerPoint Slide Using Java   ... a PowerPoint slide . HWSL is used to make the Microsoft PowerPoint 97(-2003) file format by pure Java. It supports read and write capabilities of some, but not yet 

General

Set Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Set Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java   ... slide and set title. HWSL is used to make the Microsoft PowerPoint 97(-2003... presentations and set the title of the slide. For this we are creating the object 

General

Change Size of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Change Size of PowerPoint Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to create a slide then change the size of the slide. setPageSize(java.awt.Dimension pgsize 

General

Creating Auto Shape in PowerPoint Using Java
to create auto shape on PowerPoint slide using java. In this example, we... Creating Auto Shape in PowerPoint Using Java... are using setAnchor() method to give the position of the shape. To fill 

General

Draw Line in PowerPoint Presentation Using Java
Draw Line in PowerPoint Presentation Using Java  ... in PowerPoint presentation using java. In this example we are going to make..., set line style and color.  To create an object of Line we are using Line 

General

Inserting Text Trapezoid Using Java
on PowerPoint slide, then we are inserting  text using java. In this example, we are creating a slide master for the slide show. To create slide show we are using... Inserting Text Trapezoid Using Java    

General

Inserting Text on Shape Using Java
and text in PowerPoint slide using java. In this example we are creating... Inserting Text on Shape Using Java   ... parameter .We are passing ShapeTypes.Star32 as shape type. Then we are using setAnchor 

General

Creating Trapezoid Using Java
on PowerPoint slide using java. In this example, we are creating a slide master... Creating Trapezoid Using Java   ... are using setAnchor() method. To set the color we are using setFillColor(Color.Red 

General

Working on Rich Text Format on Slide Using Java
Working on Rich Text Format on Slide Using Java... a slide then we will learn how we can work on rich text using java... createSlide() method to create an object of  Slide. To make a textbox we need first 

General

Change Background of Slide Using Java
Change Background of Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to create a slide then change background of the slide. In this example we are creating an object 

General

Change Background of Master Slide Using Java
Change Background of Master Slide Using Java  ... are using SlideShow constructor and to create master slide we are using SlideMaster...) is used to set the type of fill. In this example, we are using picture type. Finally 

General

Change Background Picture of Slide Using Java
Change Background Picture of Slide Using Java  ... to set this picture as background. To set picture as background of slide we... type of the picture. To set the pattern we are using setFillType(filltype) method 

General

Retrieve The Size of Slide Using Java
Retrieve The Size of Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to find height and width of the slide... of page. From this object we get the width and height We are using getPageSize 

General

Event on Slide bar In Java
Event on Slide bar In Java     ... in which there are two slide bars have been created by using JSlider class.... And last one is for the value of the slide bar. This value is set for slide 

Java Beginners

Getting mysql table in textbox
Getting mysql table in textbox  how to get mysql table values into textbox in java using ajax and servlets 

Java Beginners

Retaining textBox values in java - Java Beginners
in the textbox once it is submitted? If possible how can i achieve this using struts...Retaining textBox values in java  Hi all, i have a jsp screen where i have two actions . I have a single textbox and two buttons. My textbox 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to insert dynamic textbox values into database using Java?
How to insert dynamic textbox values into database using Java?  Hi I am trying to insert dynamic textbox values to database, my jsp form have 2 textboxes...Name, Address with an add button, if you click add button new set 

Java Tips and Examples

Slide Puzzle
Java: Example - Slide Puzzle The Slide Puzzle program displays a grid...) of the slide puzzle. This has no knowledge of who's calling it, and could... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 // SlidePuzzle.java - Puzzle to slide 

Swing AWT

retrieve data into textbox - Swing AWT
retrieve data into textbox  Hi! I am writing a program using java swing to create a front end in which a user enters his name and roll no. and gets his result.For this i have created a database in MS_ACCESS in which 

Ajax Questions

i want to know how a slide will hide
i want to know how a slide will hide  when im click on the button then im getting a slide, but when im click on the another button this slide will be hide.. and here im using logic iterate to getting the values from action class 

Ajax Questions

i want to know how a slide will hide
i want to know how a slide will hide  when im click on the button then im getting a slide, but when im click on the another button this slide will be hide.. and here im using logic iterate to getting the values from action class 

Java Server Faces Questions

Enabling the textbox - Java Server Faces Questions
Enabling the textbox  Hi, I have disabled the jsf text box using JavaScript on clicking the select boolean check box and it's getting disabled too. but when I am trying to enable it again on clicking of checkbox 

Programming Tutorials

Image Slide Show using 'Space gallery' plug-in
Image Slide Show using  'Space gallery' plug-in In this tutorial , we will create a slide show using 'Space gallery' plug-in .In this example , two tabs are given. in one tab 'Space gallery' slide show 

Java Beginners

How to show data from database in textbox in jsp
How to show data from database in textbox in jsp   How to show data from database in textbox in jsp   Here is an example that retrieve the particular record from the database and display it in textbox using JSP. < 

JSP Servlet Questions

Autocomplete textbox with database in jsp and follow the MVC model
Autocomplete textbox with database in jsp and follow the MVC model  i have one problem in my project i try to generate the autocomplete textbox... using ajax. 1)auto.jsp: <%@page import="java.sql.*"%> <html> < 

General

Examples of POI3.0
on PowerPoint slide using java.    Create Trapezoid  In this example we are going to create a trapezoid on PowerPoint slide using java... on PowerPoint slide, then we are inserting  text using java.    

Programming Tutorials

jQuery 'Tab Slide Out' Plug-in
to develop a slide out tab using jQuery plug-in. For developing slide out window we are using "jquery.tabSlideOut.v1.3.js" plug-in. The slide out.../contact_tab.gif',//path to the image for the tab //Optionally can be set using 

Struts Questions

dynamic generation of html:select tag from textbox value
dynamic generation of html:select tag from textbox value  Hi, I am a newbie to java and struts. In my application, I have a requirement like when i give some input in a textbox and click on a add link. It should be added 

DMCA.com