Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Create PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Create PowerPoint Slide Using Java   ... a PowerPoint slide . HWSL is used to make the Microsoft PowerPoint 97(-2003) file... to get the text from both. To create a slide show we need  

General

Set Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Set Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to create a PowerPoint slide and set title. HWSL is used to make the Microsoft PowerPoint 97(-2003 

General

Make Colorful Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Make Colorful Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java... to create a PowerPoint slide and set color full title. The methods used... or RichTextRuns. In this example we are using setFontColor(Color color) to change 

General

Change Size of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Change Size of PowerPoint Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to create a slide then change the size of the slide. setPageSize(java.awt.Dimension pgsize 

General

Set Textbox in PowerPoint Slide Using Java
Set Textbox in PowerPoint Slide Using Java   ... text in PowerPoint using java. In this example we are creating an object of  ShlideShow, after that we are using createSlide() method to create an object 

General

Creating Auto Shape in PowerPoint Using Java
to create auto shape on PowerPoint slide using java. In this example, we... Creating Auto Shape in PowerPoint Using Java... are using setAnchor() method to give the position of the shape. To fill 

General

Draw Line in PowerPoint Presentation Using Java
Draw Line in PowerPoint Presentation Using Java  ... in PowerPoint presentation using java. In this example we are going to make..., set line style and color.  To create an object of Line we are using Line 

General

Creating Trapezoid Using Java
on PowerPoint slide using java. In this example, we are creating a slide master for the slide show. To create slide show we use SlideShow constructor and to create... Creating Trapezoid Using Java    

General

Inserting Text Trapezoid Using Java
on PowerPoint slide, then we are inserting  text using java. In this example, we are creating a slide master for the slide show. To create slide show we are using SlideShow constructor and to create master slide we are using SlideMaster 

General

Change Background of Slide Using Java
Change Background of Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to create a slide then change background of the slide. In this example we are creating an object 

General

Inserting Text on Shape Using Java
Inserting Text on Shape Using Java       In this example we are going to create auto shape and text in PowerPoint slide using java. In this example we are creating 

General

Change Background of Master Slide Using Java
Change Background of Master Slide Using Java  ... are using SlideShow constructor and to create master slide we are using SlideMaster... to create a slide then change background of the master slide. In this example we 

General

Change Background Picture of Slide Using Java
Change Background Picture of Slide Using Java  ...; In this example we are going to create a slide then change background picture of the slide. In this example we are creating a slide. In this slide we are inserting a picture 

General

Retrieve The Size of Slide Using Java
Retrieve The Size of Slide Using Java       In this example we are going to find height and width of the slide. In this example we create an object of dimension in which we are assigning the size 

General

Event on Slide bar In Java
Event on Slide bar In Java     ... in which there are two slide bars have been created by using JSlider class... handling for a swing component named Slide bar. This section provides a complete 

General

Working on Rich Text Format on Slide Using Java
Working on Rich Text Format on Slide Using Java... a slide then we will learn how we can work on rich text using java... createSlide() method to create an object of  Slide. To make a textbox we need first 

Ajax Questions

i want to know how a slide will hide
i want to know how a slide will hide  when im click on the button then im getting a slide, but when im click on the another button this slide will be hide.. and here im using logic iterate to getting the values from action class 

Ajax Questions

i want to know how a slide will hide
i want to know how a slide will hide  when im click on the button then im getting a slide, but when im click on the another button this slide will be hide.. and here im using logic iterate to getting the values from action class 

Programming Tutorials

Image Slide Show using 'Space gallery' plug-in
Image Slide Show using  'Space gallery' plug-in In this tutorial , we will create a slide show using 'Space gallery' plug-in .In this example , two tabs are given. in one tab 'Space gallery' slide show 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery 'Tab Slide Out' Plug-in
jQuery 'Tab Slide Out' Plug-in In this Section, you will learn how to develop a slide out tab using jQuery plug-in. For developing slide out window we are using "jquery.tabSlideOut.v1.3.js" plug-in. The slide out 

General

Examples of POI3.0
on PowerPoint slide using java.    Create Trapezoid  In this example we are going to create a trapezoid on PowerPoint slide using java... on PowerPoint slide, then we are inserting  text using java.    

JavaScript Questions

Jquery Slide-up Menu
Jquery Slide-up Menu  Hello, Excellent site. I am learning Jquery and I can produce a slide-down menu but don't know how to make a slide-up menu/nav bar to go at the bottom of the web page. Can you show a way how this can 

JSP Servlet Questions

Reversing dojo slider to make it slide from right to left rather left to right as given
Reversing dojo slider to make it slide from right to left rather left to right as given  I am using Dojo slider in my project But i want to reverse the slider chosen value so that it slides from right to left ie the blueish part 

Software Services

Flex Image Gallery Slide Show
Flex Image Gallery Slide Show Earlier, most of us were fond of storing... removed this restriction. Now we cannot only click our digital photos using, digital... store it in very glamorous and smart ways. Moreover, using several available 

General

Retrieve data from the database and write into ppt file
. For this purpose, we have used Jakarta POI api to create a .ppt file. The class SlideShow creates a powerpoint documentation. The Slide class represents a slide...Java Retrieve data from the database & write into ppt file In this section, we 

Java Beginners

using eval in Java
using eval in Java  using eval in Java 

Java Beginners

write a programm using java
write a programm using java  print the following using java programming 

Java Beginners

Using throw in java method
Using throw in java method  using throw with method implies what 

Java Beginners

survey poll using java
survey poll using java  how to make a survey poll using java? i am using netbeans and glassfish 

JSP Servlet Questions

A Java Program by using JSP
A Java Program by using JSP  how to draw lines by using JSP plz show me the solution by using program 

DMCA.com