Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Set Sheet Name Compressed Unicode
Set Sheet Name Compressed Unicode   ...: setSheetName(int sheet, String name):  This method is used to set the sheet...). setSheetName(int sheet, String name): This method is used to set the sheet name 

General

Compressed Unicode in Excel Using POI3.0
format: setSheetName(int sheet, String name):  This method is used to set... encoding) setSheetName(int sheet, String name): This method is used to set the sheet... Compressed Unicode in Excel Using POI3.0   

General

Find Name of Excel Sheet
Find Name of Excel Sheet       In this program we are going to find the name of an excel... This is basically stores the sheet name and tells where the beginning of file record 

Java Beginners

unicode

Java Beginners

unicode

Java Beginners

connect many access sheet to one access sheet
access sheet as name rollno attendance of 1,2nd,3rd.....6th...connect many access sheet to one access sheet   hellow sir. i have six application page it has attribute name rollno(primary key) and attendance 

JSP Servlet Questions

unicode support in javascript - JSP-Servlet
unicode support in javascript  We are facing problem while editing.../CoArtists.jsp','name','height=400,width=500'); //popitup('popup/CoArtists.jsp... ContentName Movie/Album Name Artists Content Type Song 

Ajax Questions

Compressed (ZLIB) Input Stream
Compressed (ZLIB) Input Stream  I have to make call to a web service which will send a compressed (ZLIB) stream back to me. I have to de-compress the same stream and use it further. My problem is that I have to get it done 

JSP Servlet Questions

Generate unicode malayalam PDF from JSP
Generate unicode malayalam PDF from JSP   Hi, I want to generate... the same report to be saved as PDF in unicode malayalam font.I have tried to generate PDF reports using IText,but I dont know how to generate unicode malayalam 

JSP Servlet Questions

writing in Excek sheet - JSP-Servlet
scenario where i have to pick the data of the student like id , name , class , age & address from jsp & then i have to store these data into Excel Sheet..., Follow these steps: 1) Create form.jsp Enter ID: Enter Name: Enter 

JSP Tutorials

Selecting Excel Sheet File
HSSFWorkbook. You can create any number of sheets and give the name of the sheet. You can set default selected sheet by using setSelected (Boolean value... selecting excel sheet file    

JDBC Questions

exporting data to excel sheet - JDBC
; Form(){ String data[][] = {{"",""}}; String col[] = {"Name...(); final HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook(); final HSSFSheet sheet = wb.createSheet("Excel Sheet"); try{ Connection con = null 

Java Beginners

Java Unicode
Java Unicode  To insert Unicode word into MySql database using Java 

Java Beginners

Java Unicode
Java Unicode  To insert Unicode word into MySql database using Java 

Java Beginners

unicode characters
unicode characters  class Unicode { public static void main(String args[]) { char ch='\000a'; System.out.println("ch is:"+ch); } } on compilation this gives following errore:: CharLiteral6.java:5: error: illegal line end 

Java Beginners

unicode characters
unicode characters  class Unicode { public static void main(String args[]) { char ch='\000a'; System.out.println("ch is:"+ch); } } on compilation this gives following errore:: CharLiteral6.java:5: error: illegal line end 

Java Beginners

unicode characters

JDBC Questions

Unicode - JDBC
Unicode  hi i wanna retrieve Unicode values from the database........when i do so and print the fetched values in java control (JTextArea) or IN doc or RTF or WEB page it get the UNICODE as ????? what can i do so 

JSP Servlet Questions

export data to excel sheet - JSP-Servlet
export data to excel sheet  Hi.. how to export data to excel sheet from jsp? and how to update the excel sheet from jsp? and how to get the data from excel sheet? and how to make calculations in excel sheet like total avg 

Java Beginners

Printing data into Excel sheet - Java Beginners
where there is need to bring the data into "Excel Sheet" with proper format.My... database then showing it(data) to in "Excel Sheet" is it possible to do ? if yes... HSSFWorkbook(); HSSFSheet sheet = hwb.createSheet("new sheet"); HSSFRow rowhead 

Java Beginners

unicode handling in java
unicode handling in java  reading a unicode text file in java 

JDBC Questions

export data from database to excel sheet - JDBC
execute a query then result will be display in MS-EXCEL sheet. please give me... HSSFWorkbook(); HSSFSheet sheet = wb.createSheet("Excel Sheet"); HSSFRow rowhead... No"); rowhead.createCell((short) 1).setCellValue("Name"); rowhead.createCell((short) 2 

JSP Servlet Questions

PDF Generation for unicode characters
PDF Generation for unicode characters  Hi, How a PDF file having unicode characters is generated in JSP 

General

Uncompressing the file in the GZIP format.
we have given the name of the compressed file. The file name should ends... PDF  file you get it in compressed mode. This means that the file is compressed, but can't read it in compressed form so, it needs to be uncompressed 

Java Beginners

How to save excel sheet into mysql database using blob or clob
How to save excel sheet into mysql database using blob or clob  Hi All, I am new to java and i need to upload excel sheet to mysql, please suggest... CLOB and created a table like this, create table document ( name varchar(30 

JSP Tutorials

How to Create New Excel Sheet Using JSP
the name of the sheet as an  string argument. We can create any number of sheets... How to create new excel sheet using jsp  ... a new  excel sheet using java .You can create any number of  new excel 

Swing AWT

unicode - Swing AWT
unicode  hi i wanna retrieve Unicode values from the database........when i do so and print the fetched values in java control (JTextArea) or IN doc or RTF or WEB page it get the UNICODE as ????? what can i do so 

Java Beginners

Name
Name  make a program that take a input from user in alphabet and show all the name of that character E.g User give character "B". The program shows all the human names which starts from B.   Java show all names 

SQL Question

SQL or UNICODE - SQL
SQL or UNICODE   Hi again............ I have got something new... ASCII and other With UNICODE 1] when i trying to pass parameter to database i.e UNICODE and fetches ASCII it retrieves nothing to display 2] when trying 

Java Tips and Examples

Java: Unicode
Java: Unicode Unicode is a system of encoding characters. All characters and Strings in Java use the Unicode encoding, which allows truly international programming. About Unicode The Unicode effort is not coordinated with Java 

DMCA.com