Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Set Space Ratio and Alignment
Set Space Ratio and Alignment     ... are going to explain how we can set space ratio and how we can gives various alignment. You can make pdf with no space between the characters of a word 

General

Make Paragraph and Set Alignment
). Code Description: setAlignment(int alignment): We can set... the characters of a word. The default ratio of this word-char space..., just do: writer.setSpaceCharRatio(PdfWriter.NO_SPACE_CHAR_RATIO 

Java Server Faces Questions

alignment for header and footer
alignment for header and footer  header and footer alignment is not fit like footer is not fit in bottom some white space is there in jsf, what to do 

Java Beginners

Alignment

Java Server Faces Questions

alignment

Ajax Questions

Tooltip Alignment
alignment of that tooltip as desired.The Div is seen in the other position other than 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Tooltip alignment
alignment of that tooltip as desired.The Div is seen in the other position other than 

Swing AWT

how to make a label left alignment?
how to make a label left alignment?  how to make a label left alignment 

Struts Questions

Alignment in struts 2.0 - Struts
Alignment in struts 2.0  Hi, I am working in Struts 2.0. I have 2 queries. 1) I have used tr and td but i am not able to align in center. 2)label and textfield are not coming in same line. indentation is not proper 

Ajax Questions

Alignment in the Dojo Date Widget - Ajax
Alignment in the Dojo Date Widget  Is there any way to align misaligned text in a dojo date widget?   Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/dojo/ http://www.roseindia.net/dojo/dojo 

HTML Tutorial

Alignment of Image in HTML
Alignment of Image in HTML       The Tutorial illustrates an example from Alignment of image in HTML. In this Tutorial, the code explain an alignment of image in HTML 

Java Beginners

Remove Extra Space At End
Remove Extra Space At End  Remove Extra Space At End 

Development process Questions

time and space complexity
time and space complexity  sort the data structures according to efficient time and space utilisation 

Java Beginners

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error. This error is coming while...: Java heap space where there is no more space available for the Java program... space. You can also increase the Java heap space using following parameters 

Java Beginners

Program to Ignore Space and Enter ?!
Program to Ignore Space and Enter ?!  Hi, dear friend i wont to write program to enter many statements, if i use Space and Enter in the Run Time must be delete the space and ignore the Enter ..for example if i entered 

JSP Tutorials

Working With Alignment Using JSP for Excel
. setAlignment(HSSFCellStyle.ALIGN_CENTER): This method is used to set the alignment of cell. We first create cell style and then set the alignment to the cell... Working with alignment using jsp for excel   

Java Beginners

xmlname space in java
xmlname space in java  hi i want to write code like , i used setAttribute method for this. but its showing ERROR: 'Namespace for prefix 'company' has not been declared.' javax.xml.transform.TransformerException 

Java Beginners

Java heap space
space??? and Where to use this command exactly?   Following are few options available to change Heap Size. 1 -Xms<size> set initial Java heap size 2 -Xmx<size> set maximum Java heap size 3 -Xss<size> 

HTML Questions

how to space images in html code
how to space images in html code  how to space images in html code 

HTML Questions

space around/between my images
space around/between my images  How do I eliminate the space around/between my images 

JSP Servlet Questions

visualize free disk space

Java Beginners

remove space - Java Beginners

Mobile Applications Questions

space between buttons iPhone SDK
space between buttons iPhone SDK  Hi, can any one please explain how to add space between UIButtons in iPhone SDK. Actually i am creating Multiple... are placed over each other. Please tell me how can i set fix margin between 

Development process Questions

White Space encoding problem in PDF
White Space encoding problem in PDF  I am reading PDF version 1.3 using iText. Things are fine but with one problem that is I am not able to get whitespace. Is there any problem in whitespace encoding in PDF version 1.3 

Swing AWT

Swing UI alignment Issue on different Platform - Swing AWT
Swing UI alignment Issue on different Platform  Hi, We are developing screens using Java Swing on windows. The problem is when we take the same screen in Linux machine, The alignment is changing. This is happening if we change 

Spring Framework Questions

Validaton(Checking Blank space) - Spring
Validaton(Checking Blank space)  Hi i am using java springs .I am having problem in doing validation. I am just checking blank space. This is my controller. I named it salescontroller. package controller; import 

PHP Tutorial

Find total disk space in PHP, php disk_total_space, disk_total_space
Learn How to Get the total disk space in PHP Program. In this PHP Tutorial example we will use the disk_total_space() function in our PHP code to find the total disk space. syntax disk_total_space() Function PHP disk_total_space 

HTML Questions

there extra space before or after my table.
there extra space before or after my table.  Why is there extra space before or after my table 

HTML Questions

eliminate the extra space after a tag
eliminate the extra space after a tag  How can I eliminate the extra space after a tag 

Java Beginners

using java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
and my program has this error "using java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space 

DMCA.com