Home Discussion Discuss: How to import a package

• why error show??gautam muni singh July 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM

package Mypack; class Simple{ public void msg1(){System.out.println("gauti");} } package Yourpack; import Mypack.*; class P1{ public static void main(String args[]){ Simple a=new Simple(); a.msg1(); } }

• replaychinmay October 28, 2012 at 12:05 PM

sorry!!!but this is not working.....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

import package - JSP-Servlet
import package  how to import a package into a jsp page...pls reply with an example..  Hi friend, To import a package in Jsp use the import Attribute of page Directive In JSP The package name folder is putted 

Java Beginners

Import My Own Package (Automatically)
Import My Own Package (Automatically)   How can I import my own package in every java program ( automatically )....? For example :- java.lang.String... automatically imported, we need not to import 

Applet Questions

import user-define package - Applet
import user-define package  how to import user-define package to the frame/graphic of the applet. could i create a new frame or not ?? please help me ...  Hi friend, import java.io.*; import java.awt.*; import 

Java Beginners

package
package  write a package for games which have two classes indoor... specifier and also use the finalize() method   We have created a package... class, we have imported this package and using a function display(), we have 

Programming Tutorials

Local Variable ,Package & import
Local Variable ,Package & import A local variable has a local scope.Such...; System.out.print(classVariable); } } Package & import Java classes can... libraries in an import statement. For More Details Click Below : Package 

Applet Questions

how to import user-define package to applet - Applet
how to import user-define package to applet  how to import user-define package to applet... can u write a java coding can execute in jdk only .... thx...  Hi friend, import java.applet.*; import java.util. 

General

How to import a package
How to import a package      ... in package. Declaring the fully-qualified class name. For example...,    import world.*;    // we can call 

Core Java

The import keyword
; The import statement make available one or all the classes in a package... is the syntax to import a package in a class. import java.io.File... of import a package and the class of that package: java.util.ArrayList 

JSP Interview Questions

Import attribute of page directive
Import attribute of page directive   How use import attribute of page directive ?   The import attribute is used to import all the classes... import="{package.class | package.*}, ..." %> <%@ page import = "java.util. 

Java Beginners

import package.subpackage.* does not work
import package.subpackage.* does not work  I have 3 class files. A.java B.java C.java Below is the code block A.java:- package com.test...() { System.out.println("funA"); } } B.java:- package com.test; public 

Servlet Interview Questions

Package in Servlet
Package in Servlet  How Create Package in Servlet ?   package packagename ; import java.io.*; import javax.servlet.*; import..."); PrintWriter out = response.getWriter(); out.println("Hello,Package Example 

Java Beginners

Default Package
Default Package  Can we import default packages???   Yes, you can import the default packages. But there will be no error or exception, if you will not import default packages. Otherwise, importing packages is must 

Core Java

JSP import
packagename.classname or import all classes of the package by using packagename...; will import all classes defined in java.util package. You can also import a user-defined package like:  <%@ page import=?roseindia.HelloWorld 

Java Interview Questions

Does importing a package imports the subpackages as well? e.g. Does importing com.MyTest.* also import com.MyTest.UnitTests?
a package imports the subpackages as well? e.g. Does importing com.MyTest.* also import... in the package MyTest only. It will not import any class in any of it's subpackage...Does importing a package imports the subpackages as well? e.g. Does importing 

JSP-Tutorials

Page Directive attribute - import
Page Directive attribute - import This tutorial  contains description of import attribute of page Directive. import  Attribute : This attribute of page directive imports single package and classes or list of packages 

Java Beginners

about static import - Java Beginners
to ask that "static import" syntax is correct or not package mypackage1... A { protected static int i=5; } package mypackage2; import static mypackage1.A.... to any class of any package. Try the following code: 1)TestA.java 

JSP Tutorials

The import Attribute of page Directive In JSP
The import Attribute of page Directive In JSP       This section shows you how to import a java... or import all classes of the package by using packagename.*. Here is the code 

Java Beginners

Which package is imported by default?
Which package is imported by default?  hi, Which package... package is imported by default? The java.lang package is imported by default even without a package declaration. In Java class has been imported in the following 

Java Beginners

JFree chart package error
JFree chart package error  hi, I had asked u abt the jfree chart package and done what u have said. Its working but its giving me error that some of import file is not there. I want to ask that how to add the import files which 

Hibernate Questions

package org.hibernate.util does not exist
package org.hibernate.util does not exist  Hi, In my Spring (4.1.1.RELEASE) and Hibernate (4.3.6.Final) its giving following error: package... version ofSpring (4.1.1.RELEASE) and Hibernate (4.3.6.Final) . How to solve 

Programming Tutorials

"import" Attribute of page directive
, or interfaces into the generated servlet. It is similar to java import statement. The syntax of this page directive is :<%@page import="package_name...*.code of java file package foo; public class gocha{ public 

General

Package categories in Java
to import the package is shown as" import awt.event.*;  Lets... Package categories in Java     ... hierarchy structure shown above. Note that, the package "java" also has 

Java Beginners

Package
Package  Create a Package named com.example.code. Write few classes, interface and abstract classes. Now create a class names PackageDemo that uses the classes of this package from other package 

Java Beginners

Package
Package  Create a Package named com.example.code. Write few classes, interface and abstract classes. Now create a class names PackageDemo that uses the classes of this package from other package 

Java Interview Questions

package:
package:  i hv created created a package and save it into D... in a package world. The we specify the keyword package with the name of the package. package world; public class HelloWorld { public static void main(String 

Java Interview Questions

package:
package:  i hv created created a package and save it into D... in a package world. The we specify the keyword package with the name of the package. package world; public class HelloWorld { public static void main(String 

Java Beginners

package
package  by what name we can save a java file that contain a package {i.e package p;} and several public classes {i.e public class abc} but not a main method 

General

Create Subpackages (i.e. A Package inside another package)
Create Subpackages (i.e. A Package inside another package)       We can also put a package inside an another package. The packages that comes lower in the naming hierarchy 

Java Beginners

Input and Output package
;import java.io.*; class InputOutput { public static void main(String...(); } } For more information, visit the following link: Java IO package 

Java Beginners

Importing Your Own Package
Importing Your Own Package  I would like to know if it is possible to create a class with your own methods so that you can import them when writing programs 

DMCA.com