Home Discussion Discuss: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS (UDIG)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Eclipse Plugins

User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS (UDIG)
User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS (UDIG)       The User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS... developers can create new, derived applications. uDig is a core element in an internet 

Technology

Relation between GIS and LBS
there. But both GIS and LBS have different origins each having special kinds of user groups... user rather professional organization. Hence, LBS has its origin in GIS and is an intersection of different technologies including GIS, mobile Internet 

Jobs

GIS Programmer
GIS Programmer      ... for dynamic individuals especially GIS software programmer/developer to be a part of our team.  Position Vacant: Web GIS Programmer/ Developer Job 

General

Rich Internet Application
of traditional desktop applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross...Rich Internet Application             The term RIA (Rich Internet 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Rich Internet Application       The term RIA (Rich Internet Applications) refers to web applications that have the features and functionality of traditional desktop applications 

Programming Tutorials

of traditional desktop applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross... Rich Internet Application       Rich Internet Application The term RIA (Rich Internet 

Technology

Remote Desktop Services
. Remote Desktop Connection Broker: Through this component, the user is allowed to make remote desktop connection. Moreover, if the user loses connection... to work from anywhere over internet. Personalization: With the help of RDS user 

Programming Tutorials

Rich Internet Application The term RIA (Rich Internet Applications) refers to web applications that have the features and functionality of traditional desktop applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross between web 

Programming Tutorials

Xcerion Internet OS (XIOS/3)
Xcerion Internet OS (XIOS/3)       The initial Beta launch of XIOS/3 consists of the OS, a user desktop, applications, a virtual XML file system and a XML text editor for writing 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

GIS in Tracking System
GIS in Tracking System       This article discuses the importance of GIS in the Vehicle tracking System (GIS Tracking System). Introduction to GIS GIS is a combination 

Blog

Rich Internet Applications Benefits
Rich Internet Applications Benefits Rich Internet Applications provides grates benefits over html based websites. Application provides rich user interfaces for web applications. The deployment cost of Rich Internet Applications 

Java Beginners

Problem in setting IP address for a JFrame Class Desktop Application
Problem in setting IP address for a JFrame Class Desktop Application  I have designed a browser for our final year project, it is working well. But when we put it in a system which has a proxy setting for internet connection 

Software Services

Flex GIS Examples
Flex GIS Examples GIS refers to geographic information system (GIS.... A complete GIS system contains mapping software and related applications to remote..., and geography. GIS system also includes tools to communicate with GIS software 

Java Beginners

desktop application
desktop application  how to transfer data swing text field to browser text field to their corresponding label/caption. please reply as soon as possible. thanks vijay 

JSP Servlet Questions

Unable to run jsp files on internet explorer - JSP-Servlet
Unable to run jsp files on internet explorer  Hi, I am Akhilesh... checked alwz open jsp files with internet explorer from tht point onwards whnever i open a jsp file nothing gets loaded in the internet explorer and internet 

Programming Tutorials

JavaFX: New Paradigm in Rich Internet Applications
JavaFX: New Paradigm in Rich Internet Applications  ... of the world where a person's desktop computer is their cell phone... prevailing with the rich internet application (RIA) development landscape 

JDBC Questions

java--desktop appilication - JDBC
java--desktop appilication  when class.forName() is called ,,,a class is loaded...once after the class is loaded ..if we call class.forName, it will call the class which is already present.......what to do if we want to load 

HTML Questions

Internet Programming
Internet Programming  design a webpage student database using forms and frameset 

HTML Questions

Internet Programming
Internet Programming  design a webpage student database using forms and frameset 

Java Beginners

Java Spring Desktop application
Java Spring Desktop application  Hi i am developing a desktop java spring application..It has many Jframes forms and classes...How to close one Jframe from another..Please tell... First jframe package desktopapplication2 

CVS Questions

INTERNET - CVS
browsers simultaneously. In Internet Explorer even if you remove cookies manually, index.dat file stores Internet surfing information. This file can't... for several browsers simultaneously. In Internet Explorer even if you remove 

Java Beginners

java desktop - Java Beginners
java desktop  Hi, Iam created a desktop login application using swings. pls observe the following code: import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.sql.*; class LoginDemo{ JButton 

Java Beginners

java desktop - Java Beginners
java desktop  Hi, Iam created a desktop login application using swings. pls observe the following code: import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.sql.*; class LoginDemo{ JButton 

Swing AWT

DESKTOP SHARING USING JAVA
DESKTOP SHARING USING JAVA  Sir i have the following code for scren capturing it is capturing in png format but when i am sending it over other m/c it is taking delay of around 16 seconds..i think it is because this line of code 

Mobile Applications Questions

Remote mobile desktop - MobileApplications

Java Beginners

Simple Java Desktop Upload application
Simple Java Desktop Upload application  I try do simple example for upload applicationtake file from c:\ put to d:\ :) PLEASE HELP 

Eclipse Plugins

EasyEclipse Desktop Java
EasyEclipse Desktop Java       EasyEclipse Desktop Java For development of Desktop...://www.easyeclipse.org/site/distributions/desktop-java.html   

JSP Servlet Questions

Remote desktop access - JSP-Servlet
Remote desktop access  Hello everyone Thank a lot for all the reply given before i have my 4th question which is about Remote desktop accessing inside the network and also accessing the computer inside domain ...so please 

Java Beginners

Works when run from desktop but....
Works when run from desktop but....  I used the code provided here for a pie chart using swing in Java, and when I saved it to my desktop, it ran fine, and worked as explained, but then I tried to add the same code to NetBeans 

JavaMail Questions

web application to internet - JavaMail
web application to internet  how to connect my web application to internet 

DMCA.com