Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Management

Engineering Subjects for Placement
Engineering Subjects for Placement   Which subjects should be perfect for campus placement purpose for Computer Engineering student 

Development process Questions

Software Engineering - Development process
Software Engineering   1. Discuss the impact of ?information era? . 2. Explain Iterative Development Model in detail. 3. What are the major technical and non-technical factors which militate against widespread software reuse 

Subversion Questions

software engineering - Subversion

Training

Internship in Delhi for Engineering Students
Internship in Delhi for Engineering Students Internship program in various software technologies for Engineering in Delhi & NCR. We are arranging the internship program in different software development technologies. All 

Eclipse Plugins

Kermeta
-oriented DSL (Domain Specific Language) optimized for metamodel engineering. Kermeta features a comprehensive environment for MetaModel Engineering 

JSP Tutorials

Generate Error in JSP
Generate Error in JSP          In software engineering, the term refers to an incorrect action or calculation performed by software. In general we can say 

Eclipse Plugins

DB Schema Viewer
DB Schema Viewer       DB Schema Viewer is an Eclipse plugin that builds a graphical view of an existing database. Reverse Engineering is performed through JDBC 

Eclipse Plugins

Green UML
Green UML       green is a LIVE round-tripping editor, meaning that it supports both software engineering and reverse engineering. You can use green to create a UML 

Training

Software Project Training
Software Project Training     Every year thousands of engineering students pass out from the engineering college... is the basic requirement for finding any job, and many engineering college 

Design Patterns

Patterns
the experience, knowledge and engineering insights of developers who have successfully... Patterns as they involved a highly experienced engineering in recognizing 

Eclipse Plugins

Jupe
code generation and reverse engineering. The plugin is based on the GEF and UML2... (reverse engineering) load and save diagrams export of diagrams to XMI 

Training

Objective C Training
Objective C Training     Roseindia Technologies, the fastest growing organisation in iPhone technology is introducing a training service for fresh engineering graduates who want to kick off 

Jobs

Swing Jobs at Rose India
talented Swing Developers. The candidate should have sound software engineering 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Distributed Cache Solutions written in Java

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source ByteCode Libraries written in Java

Training

Servlet Training Overview
Servlet Training Overview     Duration: 5 days  Our course is specially designed for the engineering graduates, who want to make a career in the Software development field. We even assist 

Free Programming books

Ruby Books
the course E&CE 250: Algorithms and Data Structures in the Computer Engineering 

Travel

Tourism of Chandiagarh India
credit of execution goes to Le Corbusier. The amalgamation of modern engineering... streams like P.G.I, Punjab University, Govt. College of Arts, Punjab Engineering 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Unique & Miscellaneous written in Java

Java Beginners

Internship in Delhi
Internship in Delhi  Hi, I am Engineering student. I am looking for Internship program in Delhi. Can anyone tell me where to do Internship in Delhi? Thanks   Hi, Please check Internship in Delhi for Engineering 

WebSevices Questions

semantic email addressing
semantic email addressing  i am in final year of engineering . how can i implement semantic email addressing? please guide me. thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

Java Developer
Java Developer  Hi, I am engineering student. I want to make career in as Java Developer. How to become a Java Developer? What programming languages, techniques and IDE I have to learn. How much time it takes to become 

Programming Tutorials

DB Schema Viewer
DB Schema Viewer       DB Schema Viewer is an Eclipse plugin that builds a graphical view of an existing database. Reverse Engineering is performed through JDBC 

Eclipse Plugins

AM3
in a model-engineering environment. We base this activity on the concept 

JSP Servlet Questions

Request for codes - JSP-Servlet
Request for codes  Sir , I am an engineering student i am interested in learning JAVA also i need some example code for creating Registration form codes for creating web based application using JSP sir plz send me which 

JSP Servlet Questions

online C compiler
online C compiler  I am working on my final year engineering project in which I am making an online C compiler√Ę‚?¨¬¶I am working in windows√Ę‚?¨¬¶eclipse is the IDE, mysql is the database and tomcat apache is the server used√Ę‚ 

Java Beginners

parallel dense matrix multiplication
parallel dense matrix multiplication  hi friends, i am a final year computer engineering student. i am makin a project on the analysis of JPPF grid using dense parallel matrix multiplication. I request you to kindly provide me 

Java Beginners

jaav image processing
jaav image processing  hello there, i am an engineering student.. i am going to do and project in whcih the software provides the user with the routes from source to destination in a map.. so it need to draw routes from source 

Hibernate Questions

Reg Hibernate - Hibernate
Reg Hibernate  Hi, iam using hibernate in myeclipse ide. I got an error. After doing reverse-engineering my table user, i opened HQL editor and written query as from user. I am getting this error 

Java Magazine Questions

interface - Java Magazine
interface  hello sir i am studing in information technology engineering in gujrat.and i dont know about actual useof interface in java and in all java technology so plz solve my question sir  Hi Friend, Please visit 

DMCA.com