Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Eclipse Plugins

Aldon Application Lifetime Management Suite
Aldon Application Lifetime Management Suite  ... 3.2, the Aldon Lifecycle Manager plug-ins provide sophisticated application lifecycle management from within the RAD and WDSc interfaces.  The Aldon 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging- Application Management
; Hexamind Hexamind Application Management Suite is a platform... Eclipse Plunging- Application Management  ... the design, deployment, and management of orchestrated business processes using 

RUP Questions

Rational Suite
Rational Suite  hii, What is Rational Suite?   hello, Rational Suite is a set of tools for every member of the software development team. It contains the following tools: Rational Process Workbench Rational 

Java Beginners

record management application - Java Beginners
record management application  write a small record management application for a school.Tasks will be Add record, Edit record,Delete record, List records. Each record contains: name(max 100 char), Age,Notes(No Max.Limit 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging/Systems Development
Development Suite Wind River Workbench is an Eclipse-based tools suite... River Linux. Workbench is the only device software development suite..., debugging, test, and management.   jACOB Designer 

Eclipse

OpenRules
and presentation logic.  OpenRulesŪ is a full-scale BRMS, Business Rules Management System. It provides a powerful while simple suite of open source components for Rules-based Application Development.  Using familiar tools such as MS Excel 

Framework Questions

Event management
Event management   Hi, I want event management application like maintaining email notifications while task creation and update in broader way using spring java 

General

Explain implications of resource management on application design and implementation
Explain implications of resource management on application design... implications of resource management on application design and implementation Explain implications of resource management on application 

Development process Questions

Payroll and Leave management system in java web application
Payroll and Leave management system in java web application  Hi Can any one help me with leave management and payroll management system sample source code. I need to develop as a web application(not any technology specification 

JSP Servlet Questions

session management
session management  Hi, I'm new to session management things. i... page) .when i log-in in to my particular application if i'm an authorized... . my intention is to restrict my web-application to open when typing url address 

JUNIT Questions

Junit Test Suite
Junit Test Suite  Hi Sir I am a beginner to JUnit. I have created these three test classes - CounterTest,MyClassTest & PetTest. I want to run these all with a Test Suite. Please mention code with your answer. Best regards 

Eclipse Plugins

Wind River Workbench Development Suite
Wind River Workbench Development Suite   ... software development, and kernel- and application-level development. This release... capabilities. Wind River Workbench, Application Developer Edition 

JSP Servlet Questions

sessions management
sessions management  I have a problem with the session management of my applcation deployed in tomcat. in fact, my application allows only one session to a login / password given. I then add in the database a flag for each user 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Management
management software suite, according to the company.     ... VoIP Management The VoIP management challenge The slowly maturing... in their approaches to the VoIP management problem that an apples-to-apples comparison 

Java Interview Questions

Pharmacy Management System
Pharmacy Management System  hi all i wanna Pharmacy management system in java or vb.net or web application >> << thx all 

Java Beginners

contact and activity management system
contact and activity management system  how to make a web application on contact and activity management system. can anyone help me 

Struts Questions

Library Management in Struts. - Struts
Library Management in Struts.  Hi can you give me the application related to Library Management using Struts Or Jsp 

Development process Questions

web based java application for Leava and Payroll management system
web based java application for Leava and Payroll management system  Hello Team Good Morning, Can any one please help me with the source code for web based java application for Leava and Payroll management system. Thank you 

JSP Servlet Questions

resume management system
resume management system  hey coders im making an web application for managing resumes.. the application should be able to manage all incoming resumes and information from the client.. m using java as the front end and oracle 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging/SCM
;    Aldon Application Lifetime Management Suite Aldon Lifecycle Manager provides a unified perspective for configuration and change management of enterprise applications. It ensures that all changes 

Free Magazine

Java Around the Globe
. introduced a software suite for java applications to run on low-power microprocessors... Geronimo 1.0-M5, open source J2EE application server,has passed Sun Microsystem?s... grade configuration and management. For more information visit at: http 

Management

Management
Management  Hi, Can anyone give me full details of Management? Thanks   Hi, Please see the thread What is management? Thanks 

General

Record management application for a school
Record management application for a school In this section, we are going to create an application to record the information of all the students. All the data has been stored in the text files.Through this application, you can add record 

Technology

Mobile Device Management
Management Comparison Mobile Device Management Application Mobile Device... Management. These days enterprises are using Mobile Device Management system... people. The Mobile Device Management is very useful to manage the company data 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Document Management
. A content management system is sometimes a web application used for managing... Document Management Suite 5.0 embrace simplicity and still deliver solid... businesses. Xythos Enterprise Document Management Suite 5.0 forgoes DocuShare?s more 

Eclipse

Scriptura
and web application development into one easy-to-use software suite..., and provides management and reporting functions. The Scriptura Server includes... applet or a form reader application.    

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Project Management
Open Source Project Management Open Source Project Management tool dotProject is a volunteer supported Project Management application... Project Management System This web page is about the technical details 

Java Beginners

creating an applet for student management system
creating an applet for student management system  Write an applet/awt application which displays the interface for the program described below. When the applet/awt application is executed it will display the screen 

Management

Software Project Management
Software project management is the process of planning, organising, staffing... project management requires the combination of knowledge, skills, efforts... the need of proper software project management concept for the effective 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 14. Security Management
;Security Management Identify correct and incorrect statements about the EJB support for security management including security roles, security role... that a given type of users of the application must have in order to successfully 

DMCA.com