Home Discussion Discuss: Afae - An All-purpose Editor for Eclipse

• uOIbqFpgLKmOcfXNMicheal September 23, 2011 at 5:20 AM

If I communicated I could thank you engouh for this, I'd be lying.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Eclipse Plugins

Afae - An All-purpose Editor for Eclipse
Afae - An All-purpose Editor for Eclipse       Afae stands for Another Freebooter's All-purpose Editor. It is a group of plugins for Eclipse that do the following 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plugin- Editor
Freebooter's All-purpose Editor. It is a group of plugins for Eclipse that do... Eclipse Plugin- Editor   ...; Eclipse Wiki Editor This Eclipse plugin is a simple personal or project Wiki 

Java Magazine Questions

how to color the Eclipse editor background programmatically?
how to color the Eclipse editor background programmatically?  I have to color specific portion(background) of the of the Eclipse editor by running... of the Eclipse editor from start line number to End line number 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Wiki Editor Plugin
Eclipse Wiki Editor Plugin       This Eclipse plugin is a simple personal or project Wiki. A Wiki is many things, but in the context of Eclipse, it is a powerful project 

Eclipse Plugins

Violet UML Editor for Eclipse
Violet UML Editor for Eclipse       Violet is a UML editor with these benefits: Very easy to learn and use. Draws nice-looking diagrams. Completely free. Cross-platform 

Eclipse Plugins

ANS.1 Editor
ANS.1 Editor       ASNEditor provides an Eclipse platform (Version 3.0.1) editor... ASN.1 module: types, values, imports and exports * Eclipse like - navigate 

Eclipse Plugins

J2ME Java Editor plugin
J2ME Java Editor plugin       Extends Eclipse Java Editor support ing J2ME...: Unzip the file in your Eclipse folder and restart Eclipse using "-clean" 

Java Beginners

Editor

Eclipse Plugins

Toby's PL/SQL Editor
Toby's PL/SQL Editor What is the PL/SQL Editor? The PL/SQL editor is a plugin for the eclipse integrated development environment that allows you to more... at sourceforge. The change log for the editor can be seen here. If you want, you 

Eclipse Plugins

Server-Side Swing Designer ULC Visual Editor
Server-Side Swing Designer ULC Visual Editor Build Rich Internet Applications visually using the ULC Visual Editor for Eclipse. Use this drag... Eclipse 3.2 Eclipse Visual Editor 1.2.0 Eclipse EMF 2.2.0 Eclipse GEF 

Eclipse Plugins

CSS Editor
functionality to the Eclipse Platform. It implements an editor that provides enhanced... CSS Editor      ... is to not only provide an editor for editing "standalone" CSS, but also 

Eclipse Plugins

JavaScript Editor
JavaScript Editor       JSEditor is a plug-in for the Eclipse IDE that provides basic.... SourceForge site for JSEditor Download our Plug-Ins for Eclipse 3.0 & 

Eclipse Plugins

Resource Bundle Editor
Resource Bundle Editor       ResourceBundle Editor is an Eclipse plugin for editing... for all related properties files at once, through the same screen. No more flipping 

Swing AWT

How to create a Java Runtime Editor - Swing AWT
How to create a Java Runtime Editor   Hi, I am working on a requirement in which I need to integrate a java runtime editor in swing application. Any suggestions..  Hi Friend, If you want to generate an editor 

Eclipse Plugins

Save Any Eclipse Editor as HTML
Save Any Eclipse Editor as HTML   ... the java into a webpage). So I figured, Eclipse has the style information needed, why not just extract it and generate HTML directly from Eclipse editors 

Eclipse Plugins

SortIt Editor
SortIt Editor       This Eclipse plugin adds sorting to the Edit menu. You can... a directory called com.teaminabox.sortit_x.y.z, which when placed under the Eclipse 

Eclipse Plugins

NRG JavaScript Editor
NRG JavaScript Editor     ... for the Eclipse environment. Its benefits are visible from the simplest tasks... for more information. http://www.interaktonline.com/Products/Eclipse/JSEclipse 

Development process Questions

Is there any inbuilt API in netbeans to know about selection in editor?
Is there any inbuilt API in netbeans to know about selection in editor?  Eclipse is having ISelction base interface for User Selection & it also provides concrete classes for that so as to know selection info in editor. how 

Eclipse Plugins

Text Editor Extensions
to the Eclispe user. The Eclipse Text Editor Extensions is an open source project housed at the Eclipse Text Editor Extensions project at www.sourceforge.net. Visit... Text Editor Extensions      

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging-Graphics
plugin provides an eclipse-editor for viewing images. You can browse images one... Eclipse Plunging-Graphics   ...-clicking the images. By default QuickImage associates its editor with .gif .jpg .jpeg 

Eclipse Plugins

m.y. JavaScript Editor
m.y. JavaScript Editor       myJSEditor - Embeddable JavaScript Editor for Eclipse myJSEditor... out there for Eclipse. The main usage for the MyJSEditor is its ability to embed 

Eclipse Plugins

UMLet - Fast UML Editor
UMLet - Fast UML Editor     ..., and clipboard, share diagrams using Eclipse, and create new, custom UML elements. UMLet runs stand-alone or as Eclipse plug-in on Windows, OS X and Linux. More 

Adobe Flex

Eclipse flex ant coding example
eclipse as an editor for creating flex and ant projects is given. Also... the same above url again.  Now after all this, download eclipse from eclipse... create on eclipse are stored. This work space is the memory path of all 

Eclipse Plugins

JSEclipse - JavaScript Editor
JSEclipse - JavaScript Editor   ... plugin for the Eclipse environment. Its benefits are visible from the simplest... more information. http://www.interaktonline.com/Products/Eclipse/JSEclipse 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging- Application Management
Cape Clear Orchestrator is an intuitive Eclipse-based editor intended to simplify... out all required projects from CVS as specified in an Eclipse-TeamProjectSet... the Eclipse IDE. Features * Support for all basic Perforce file operations 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plugings
Eclipse IDE. Editor This page contains... Eclipse Plugings       Eclipse update proxy settings 

JSP-Tutorials

WYSIWYG html editor in JSP
WYSIWYG html editor in JSP This tutorial explains how to create WYSIWYG html editor in JSP. This example is created in eclipse IDE and run on tomcat server. We will use jQuery and jquery.wysiwyg for creating WYSIWYG html editor 

Eclipse Plugins

Photran, an eclipse plugin for Fortran developement
Photran, an eclipse plugin for Fortran developement... for Fortran 77, 90, and 95 based on Eclipse and the CDT. It includes: Syntax-highlighting editor CVS support GUI interface to gdb Makefile-based 

Eclipse Plugins

FITpro for Eclipse
FITpro for Eclipse      ... by Luxoft. FITpro for Eclipse harnesses the power of the Framework for Integrated Tests (Fit) for Java within the Eclipse IDE. FITpro requires Eclipse 3.2 

Swing AWT

java,eclipse - Swing AWT
java,eclipse  Hi, I have made on program SimpleCalculator on eclipse 3.4.0.But while running the code I am getting the problem for Class File Editor Source not found Source attachment doesnot contain the source 

DMCA.com