Home Discussion Discuss: HP OCMP vXML developer toolkit

• DTMF generation using vxmlVaibhav Gupta October 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Hi all, I want to play dtmf tones using vxml on HPOCMP. I am using the wav files corresponding to dtmf tones. But the problem i am facing is that the media server is not able to detect this dtmf tones in wav format. Is it right to use wav files corresponding to dtmf tones? Or am i wrong in doing that? Also is there any alternative, like some tags in vxml which HPOCMP can interpret through which i can send dtmf tones. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks, Vaibhav Gupta

• To know more about IDE of vxml ashwnai February 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hi , i want to know best IDE for vxml ,so that i can enhance my ability in IVR programming. Thanks Ashwani Pundir

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Eclipse Plugins

HP OCMP vXML developer toolkit
HP OCMP vXML developer toolkit       The HP OpenCall Voice Application Developer Toolkit... the toolkit and the HP OCMP SDK on the same system, allowing you to launch 

Eclipse Plugins

IDE
; HP OCMP vXML developer toolkit   The HP OpenCall Media Platform (OCMP) vXML Developer Toolkit transforms Eclipse into a fully-functional VoiceXML development environment, seamlessly integrated with HP OCMP VoiceXML SDK's 

Java Beginners

toolkit

Core Java

Sun Java Wireless Toolkit
Sun Java Wireless Toolkit       Java Platform, Micro Edition The Sun Java Wireless Toolkit is also known as Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) Wireless Toolkit. Java 

Java Beginners

java Toolkit

Programming Tutorials

Plex Toolkit
Plex Toolkit       The Plex Toolkit is a collection of JavaScript libraries which handle the transformation of custom XML markup embedded in an HTML document into user interface 

Ajax Questions

What is the best in Ajax Toolkit?
What is the best in Ajax Toolkit?  What is the best in Ajax Toolkit? Is not Ajax toolkit similar to the Ajax control toolkit? Can you expand it? (Sr, I am not good at English 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Developer Tools
environment no web developer can consider his toolkit to be complete and especially when... of the most effective web developer tools. There are tools that may seem to suit.... Here are our picks as the Top 10 Web Developer Tools. Chrome Developer Tools 

Java Beginners

Toolkit Class.......... - Java Beginners
Toolkit Class  Hi will you please tell me something about Toolkit class. What following code will give ToolKit kit=ToolKit.getDefaultToolKit(); Dimension dim=kit.getScreenSize(); & How JFileChosser is used Please 

Mobile Applications Questions

plsql developer
plsql developer  how did plsql developer provided the information to the frent end people when ever they contact plsql developer and how plsql developer tck the data from the database 

Java Beginners

Java Developer
Java Developer  Hi, I am engineering student. I want to make career in as Java Developer. How to become a Java Developer? What programming languages... an expert Java Developer? Thanks 

General

WAP Toolkits Motorola - Mobile ADK 1.1 Nokia - WAP Toolkit
WAP Developer Forum Nokia - WAP Toolkit 

Ajax

IT Mill Toolkit
IT Mill Toolkit       IT Mill Toolkit 5 is a server-side RIA framework that provides Java programmers..., a set of completely new GWT widgets is also included in the package. IT Mill Toolkit 

Java Beginners

Java Wrieless Toolkit
Java Wrieless Toolkit  MY application code does not work on the Java Wireless Toolkit- import java.io.*; public Write{ public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException{ BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new 

Java Interview Questions

Java Developer

Development process Questions

Java Developer

Java Beginners

java developer

Java Beginners

Software Developer

software developer

software developer

Ajax

Dojo Toolkit
Dojo Toolkit       Dojo is the Open Source JavaScript toolkit that helps you build serious applications in less time. It fills in the gaps where JavaScript and browsers don't go quite 

Ajax

DHTMLX Toolkit
DHTMLX Toolkit       DHTMLX Ajax Toolkit combines the most widely-used types of UI components: grid, treegrid, treeview, combobox, tabbar, menu, toolbar. All components are written 

Open Source

Developer Open Source Library
Developer Open Source Library Introduction of moo.fox moo.fx... Swat is a new project and has not yet had a release 1.0, but most of the toolkit... with the release of the Swat Web Application Toolkit. Swat is an open-source web application 

Developer Files - Development process
Developer Files  Hi, I dont have real time experience. can u tell as a j2ee developer should i edit struts properties files or not . like wise changes in any other properties file. Thanks Prakash 

Java Beginners

Developer discussion forums
Developer discussion forums  Hi, What is discussion forums? Is there any good forum for discussion programming technologies? Thanks   Hi... LiveTechTalk.com - Developer discussion forums Thanks 

VoIP

VoIP XML
equipment manufacturers, today announced new VXML gateway software technology... secure VXML software platform allows OEMs to deliver converged business gateways..., voicemail, and multi-party conferencing.    VoIP Developer Program 

Software Services

Hire iPhone developer
Hire iPhone developer - Hire iPhone developers in India Apple?s iPhone... few efficient developer in this field. If you want to develop any outstanding... iPhone app developer who can develop an iPhone application that can run 

Programming Tutorials

Mozilla Developer Center
Mozilla Developer Center       Great site to get a first look at AJAX. Read full Description 

Software Services

iPhone apps developer
iPhone apps developer With the launch of Apple's innovative product iPhone that comprises three advanced products in it-a smart mobile, a faster internet connection and advanced multimedia devices with touch screen and virtual 

Swing AWT

Java/PHP Developer

DMCA.com