Home Discussion Discuss: Java String Examples

• StringRahul Kumar July 5, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Nice methods detail of string in java

• java programruchi August 28, 2011 at 1:15 PM

please give me answer of give questions... (1) A java program that capitalizes the first letter of the sentence and makes all other letters lowercase. Also add a period at the end. Display the result. (2) A Java program to delete all vowels from the string and display the result. (3) A Java program to remove all spaces from a sentence and display the result.

• javanikesh October 16, 2011 at 1:44 PM

it is very critical

• Java Questionvijayabaskar February 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Dear Sir, Good Day I Need one answer in my question. plz help me 1. When is String(Char ACI) used? Thanks and Regards, k.vijayabaskar.

• javateja June 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM

needs clear explanation regarding program wrting

• javasiva August 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM

hi

• hi................teju August 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM

simple programs for all the string methods

• aptitudeK.Sunanda August 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM

this passage very useful to me.

• aptitudek.kumar August 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM

intresting for me this topic

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Javascript Examples
JavaScript Examples     Clear cookie example Cookies can... In this part of JavaScript examples, we have created a simple example which shows the use... duplicate string We can create a strings duplicate string with the use 

General

Java String Examples
Java String Examples      ... and then you will get the number of vowels from that String. Java.... Java String Occurrence in a String In this program you will learn 

General

Java String Examples

Java Beginners

need ENUM examples
{ C, Java, DOTNET, PERL } public static void main(String[] args){ int...need ENUM examples  i need enum sample examples   Hi Friend... the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/master-java/enum.shtml 

JDBC Questions

examples
examples  Hi sir...... please send me the some of the examples... questions .   Hello Friend, Which type of connectivity examples do you want?Please clarify this. Thanks   mysql connectivity examples   

JPA

JPA Examples
JPA Examples In this section we will discuss about the examples of JPA. This section will describe you the various examples that will help you create JPA applications. In this page you will find various examples like methods of JPA 

Java Beginners

examples - Java Beginners
java.io.*; class Plaindrome { public static void main(String[] args) { String string = ""; InputStreamReader input = new InputStreamReader... { System.out.println("Please enter 5 digit number."); string = reader.readLine 

JSP Servlet Questions

query string
query string  Need some examples of query strings.send me as soon as possible. Regards, R.Santhosh 

MySQL

MySQL Examples, Learn MySQL with examples.
the SQL examples using MySQL Database Server. These MySQL example SQL's tutorial... the different types of SQL Statements for managing you data.  Few examples...; MySQL Connection String This section gives you brief description 

Ajax Examples

Ajax Examples
Ajax Examples       There are a few AJAX demos and examples on the web right now. While... with this solution is that it limits your audience to those that have a Java 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Apache MyFaces Examples
Apache MyFaces Examples          Examples provided by the myfaces-example... Downloading and exploring MyFaces examples integrated with Tomahawk. Just go 

PHP Tutorial

PHP String Function
PHP String Function: A string is nothing but a series of characters. Most easiest way to specify the string is to enclose it in single quotes (' '). If we need to specify a string literal within single quote then we must use 

Java-Tutorials

Java examples for beginners
In this tutorial, you will be briefed about the word of Java examples, which... of examples. Java examples for beginners: Comparing Two Numbers The tutorial provide you the simple form of examples of Java, which will highlight you the method 

JEE Technologies

JPA 2.1 CRUD examples
Learn how to create CRUD operation examples in JPA 2.1 In this section you... for Create, Retrieve (Read), Update and Delete operations on an Entity. From Java... actually developing the examples. Following 4 concepts you should understand 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Simple Examples

Core Java

Java String
to Java String: http:/www.roseindia.net/java/string-examples/ ... Java String       In this section, you will learn about the java string. Java String is a set 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Simple Examples
or a scriptlet directive. String Length In java... Declaring string array in java An array is the collection... JSP Simple Examples Index 1. Creating 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Simple Examples
a JSP page. To precompile a jsp page, access the page with a query string...; Using Protected Access in JSP In java there are three types...; EL and Complex Java Beans Java Beans 

PHP Tutorial

PHP String Length
PHP String Length: It is a common string operation to find out the length of a string, format of the function is: int strlen ( string $string ): In the above function length of the string is returned in integer format. It also 

J2ME

J2ME Draw String
J2ME Draw String       In the previous examples, we learned about drawing different graphics on the screen. Here in this example, we are going to show the string in J2ME. For that we 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Format Examples
Struts 2 Format Examples      ... Struts 2 Format Examples are very easy to grasp and you will learn these concepts... the output as string in your action class. But there is some drawback it like 

Java Beginners

How to convert a String to an int?
); Check more tutorials: Convert a String into an Integer Data Many examples...How to convert a String to an int?  I my program I am taking the input from user from a HTML form in JSP page. The value retrieved is in the String 

Spring 3

NameMatchMethodPointcut Examples
Examples This NameMatchMethodPointcut matches for simple method name, its...() { System.out.println("Hi Friend"); } public void sayHi(String name... { public static void main(String[] args) { SimpleBean simpleBean = new 

General

Examples of POI3.0
Examples of POI3.0      ... Java (XLS). We can use HWPF for Word Documents , HSLF for PowerPoint... API Event.    Find String Values  

Java Magazine Questions

STRING.....
STRING.....  plzz sent me d code for counting vowels in a string... gui programme 

Java Beginners

string
string   difference detween "public static void main (String[] args) " and "public static void main (String args[])" in java but it executes both ,in java which one is legal   The only difference is style, where 

Programming Tutorials

PHP String Operator
String Operator: In PHP there are only two operators are available for strings, first one is "." operator, and another is ".= " operator. Basically both does the same but with a little difference. First operator 

Java Beginners

string
string  String helloString = new String(helloArray); System.out.println(helloString); i am unable to understand this. could u plz explain 

Java Beginners

String
String  how to add spaces with string functions.?   Hi... String addSpaceToRight(String s, int n) { return String.format("%1$-" + n + "s", s); } public static String addSpaceToLeft(String s, int n) { return 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program using string function to input any string... ArrangeStringAlphabetically { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter string 

DMCA.com