Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Convert Meters To Miles
Convert Meters To Miles       In this section, you will learn to convert Meters To Miles... Description: To convert Meters To Miles we have used a formula "meter 

Java Beginners

Distance in meters - Java Beginners
. Convert the meters to kilometers using the following formula: kilometers... to inches. Convert the meters to inches using the following formula: inches.... Convert the meters to inches using the following formula: feet = meters 

Java Beginners

Convert Miles To Kilometers program in java
Convert Miles To Kilometers program in java  Write a program to compute a table of distance conversions between miles and kilometres. You should... input argument to tell the program whether to convert from kilometres to miles 

General

Convert Miles To Kilometers
Convert Miles To Kilometers       In this section, you will learn to convert Miles...; Code Description: To convert Miles to Kilometers we have used a formula 

General

Convert Feet To Meters
Convert Feet To Meters       In this section, you will learn to convert Feet to Meters... Description: To convert Feet to Meters we have used a formula "meters = feet 

General

Convert Inches To Meters
Convert Inches To Meters       In this section, you will learn to Inches To Meters...: To convert Inches To Meters we have used a formula "meters = inches 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Inches to Centimeters
Convert Inches To Centimeters       In this section, you will learn to convert Inches....  Code Description: To convert Inches to Centimeters we have used 

JSP Tutorials

Kilometers per Liter to Miles per Gallon
Kilometers per Liter to Miles per Gallon   ... in a kilometer.  Miles per Gallon: The distance traveled by a vehicle which is running on gasoline or diesel fuel in a mile. Suppose we need to convert 

General

Convert One Unit to Another
, Liters, Miles, Carats, Meters etc to convert them to another units. First...: 1. Gallons To Liters 2. Meters To Miles 3. Grams... To Liters 2. Meters To Miles 3. Grams To Carats 4. Inches 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Techniques to Improve GPS Accuracy
technology developed so far, with accuracy levels of within 4-20 meters or so... of readings to within 1-3 meters of the object, as compared to the 4-20 meters 

How Accurate is GPS?
accuracy levels come up to within 15 meters. Garmin also has a new range... meters. Differential GPS is another way of achieving better accuracy of up to five meters. Here a network of towers receive GPS signals and send back a rectified 

What is Differential GPS?
the accuracy to within two meters of the actual position for moving objects 

Java Beginners

how to do an measure converter in netbeans - Java Beginners
like it to have an menu to select diferent options to convert from all... = 0.3048 meters 1 meter = 3.2808399 feet 1 yard = 0.9144 meters 1 meter... / liter 1 kilometer / liter = 2.35214583 miles per gallon 1 ml = 0.0338140227 US 

Java Beginners

Java Code - Java Beginners
Java Code  Code a statement that creates an array of doubles named miles and assigns the values 27.2, 33.5, 12.8, and 56.4 to its elements.  Double miles = new Double{27.2,33.5,56.4 

Programming Tutorials

What is WiMAX?
broadband access up to a radius of 50 kilometers (30 miles) for fixed receivers and 5-15 kilometers (3-10 miles) for mobile receivers. How does WiMAX work? WiMAX needs.... Whereas WiFi allows a network within a radius of 30-100 meters (100-300 feet), WiMAX 

Java Beginners

Road distance using Java - Java Beginners
().meters / 1609.344; var drivingDistanceKilometers = gDir.getDistance().meters / 1000; document.getElementById('results').innerHTML = 'Address 1... Distance: ' + drivingDistanceMiles + ' miles (or ' + drivingDistanceKilometers 

Java Beginners

Is this correct???what are the unnessasary codings here??
",meters,centiMeters); } public void convert() { newMeter=meters... java.util.Scanner; public class Length { public int meters; public int...(System.in); System.out.print("Enter the meters = "); meters=kbd.nextInt 

Java Beginners

Java programming question - Java Beginners
kilometers to miles and vice versa using "methods".  Hi Friend, Try...(); System.out.print("Enter unit KM or Miles: "); try{ unit...("km"))){ double miles = dis * 0.621; System.out.println(miles+" Miles 

Java Beginners

Distance conversion - Java Beginners
the user. ? Write three methods to convert the distance to kilometres, feet and inches...*; public class ConvertMeter{ public void showKilometers(double meters){ double kilometers = meters * 0.001; System.out.println(meters+" meters 

Development process Questions

Javascript code
required.Please help me.I have three types of electrical meters data with their testing...;33kv meters.11kv meters should br tested once a year,33kv twice a year and >... the uninspected meters(11 KV) 2.Click to see the uninspected meters(33 KV) 3.Click to see 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Ajax
me.I have three types of electrical meters data with their testing dates saved... meters.11kv meters should br tested once a year,33kv twice a year and >33kv trice a year.If i click on a link written as such 1.Click to see the uninspected meters 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Javascript code
required.Please help me.I have three types of electrical meters data with their testing...;33kv meters.11kv meters should br tested once a year,33kv twice a year and >... the uninspected meters(11 KV) 2.Click to see the uninspected meters(33 KV) 3.Click to see 

Java Beginners

hi.. please give me a java coding for the following question
hi.. please give me a java coding for the following question  Write a program that displays the following table (note that 1 mile is 1.609 kilometers). Miles Kilometers 

Java Beginners

java programming code - Java Beginners
java programming code  I want to write a program that converts temperatures from celsius to fahrenheit and vice versa. It also converts kilometers to miles and vice versa using classes 

GPS Map
position accuracy to less than three meters when receiving WAAS corrections... might need to get you back to camp. Each map covers an area of about 7.5 miles X 6 miles, depending on where you are in the country. In paper form, the US 

Java Beginners

Need Help Like No one Else Please
Need Help Like No one Else Please   write a program that computes miles per gallon for an automobile. The program should ask for the beginning... as the cumulative miles per gallon for all gas purchased 

Java Beginners

Help with a maintenance tracking program.
of miles and engine hours, truck engines are required to have preventative... through the array, checking the hours or miles. If the engine hours are greater than 250, or the miles driven are greater than 6000, then the program should 

Applet Questions

conversion Applet
conversion Applet  I am a java beginner.................. strong texthow to create JApplet that prompts the user to enter a distance in miles in a JTextField and then converts mile to kilometers and display the result as XX.XX 

Java Beginners

hi.. please give me a java coding for the following question
your weight in kilograms and dividing by the square of your height in meters... meters. (using GUI 

Java Beginners

help in uml - Java Beginners
,the registration number ,the miles it has travelled and the mileage when... on each car every 12,000 miles and on each van every 20.000 miles. Customers... travelled in excess of 50,000 miles and the vans that have travelled more than 

DMCA.com