Home Discussion Discuss: The Java Applet Viewer

• thanx a lot!abdul naser April 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM

thank u very much... it helped me...

• java appletvanita June 22, 2011 at 12:21 PM

know about java applet programs

• passin argument in appletJasim kuttiyil July 29, 2011 at 4:07 PM

how to pass a double type variable to paint function from the init function. string variable is possible.. my question is double variable is possible or not... replay me

• How to view java applet on Applet viewerRukayat Oseni June 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I have not try to run it cause i'm using my friend system to check for the solution to my problem.I strongly blieve that is going to work. Thanks a bunch!i'm also lookn forward to be a better java developer after this self training Insha Allahu!

• commentburhanudin August 29, 2011 at 6:21 AM

thank you,this is help me so

• thanksharshavardhan September 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM

hi dude thanks a lot after 1hr trying with various methods u'r is the only one which worked...thanku

• java Omprakash December 11, 2011 at 11:02 AM

How to run awt class program? how to create butto in java?

• javaganesh January 28, 2012 at 4:41 PM

good site for computer

• questionsheela January 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM

hai sir, i want calculate used in applet viewer program, pls send my email.........

• RMIvivek January 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

is there someone ,who can guide me through the RMI program and help me in showing the how it runs.... thanks

• programmingMuhammad Fayyaz February 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM

for good internet programming

• computer ScienceMuhammad Fayyaz February 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM

for better programming on internet

• Error in appletviewerArindam February 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM

When i use javac the applet gets compiled without any error but when I run the appletviewer BlanksApplet.html I get error applet not initialized but it runs in google chrome.my code is like this: import java.awt.*; public class BlanksApplet extends javax.swing.JApplet { String parameter1; String parameter2; String parameter3; public void init() { parameter1 = getParameter("adjective1"); parameter2 = getParameter("adjective2"); parameter3 = getParameter("adjective3"); } public void paint(Graphics s) { s.drawString("The " + parameter1 + " " + parameter2 + " fox " + "jumped over the " + parameter3 + " dog.", 5, 50); } } for the .java part and for the .html part I am using this code: <applet code =" BlanksApplet.class" height = 200 width = 500> <param name ="adjective1" value ="lappy"> <param name ="adjective2" value ="mouse"> <param name ="adjective3" value ="keyboard"> </applet> Some body help me........

• javachinmaya kumar bhatta March 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM

what is applet viewer ?

• I HAVE A DOUBTANKIT March 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM

after appletviewer filename.html the applet is not running what to do now plz help

• compro2leynil pascual March 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM

hello sir/mam i want to ask can we run our applet on browser if it also contains swings companent also plz tell me????????///

• applet viewer.htmlnaresh March 21, 2012 at 9:07 PM

when the result i see compand prompt or jcreator

• Cant't just view applet,html fileJohn Reynolds May 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Click executes the file Open with TextEdit executes the file Ctrl click executes the file Open executes the file I jut wanna view/edit it but can't figure out "how". Whats the secret> Thanks John

• applets viewer are not loadedjitesh August 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM

i got the error as below C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin>appletviewer be.java java.lang.NullPointerException at be.init(be.java:15) at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:435) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:674)

• questmani October 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM

how to run applet program using applet viewer command.....?

• javaanil March 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM

what is syncronzation and explain withexample

• javaanil March 8, 2013 at 10:25 AM

applet

• Start : applet not initializedaman February 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM

E:\java>appletviewer AppletParameter.html java.lang.NumberFormatException: null at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:454) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527) at AppletParameter.init(AppletParameter.java:17) at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:435) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

• I am unable to launch applet viewer in VM.prasad April 22, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Hi, I have JRE, but I am unable to launch the applet viewer in the VM. So can you please suggest..is there any plugins is required or is there any polices is required or any other. This very high priority issue. Please help me. Thanks in advance.. Prasad

• I am unable to launch applet viewer in VM.prasad April 22, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Hi, I am working in VM, but I am unable to launch the applet viewer, even I have the JRE. Can you please suggest, how to approach to launch the applerviewer. This very high priority issue in my project...Please help me. Thanks in addvance. Prasad

• warning in running applet programANJU September 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Warning: Can't read AppletViewer properties file: C:\Users\DALIP\.hotjava\proper ties Using defaults.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

The Java Applet Viewer
The Java Applet Viewer       Applet viewer is a command line program to run Java applets...; the browser should be Java enabled.To create an applet, we need to define 

Java Tools

The Java Applet Viewer
The Java Applet Viewer       Applet viewer is a command line program to run Java applets.... The other way to run an applet is through Java applet viewer. This is a tool 

Java Tips and Examples

The Java Applet Viewer
The Java Applet Viewer       Applet viewer is a command line program to run Java applets.... The other way to run an applet is through Java applet viewer. This is a tool 

General

The Java Applet Viewer
The Java Applet Viewer       Applet viewer is a command line program to run Java applets... the Java applet. We can use only one option -debug that starts the applet viewer 

Java Beginners

Setting Applet Viewer Properties - Java Beginners
Setting Applet Viewer Properties  Hi, I'm developing an applet using netbeans 6.1 ide. I want to set the appletviewer's width and height so I can test the applet from the ide and not from the browser through a html page. How 

Applet Questions

I am new to java applets. When i run this code on applet viewer status is displayed that applet not initialized
I am new to java applets. When i run this code on applet viewer status is displayed that applet not initialized  import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.applet.*; public class Textfields extends Applet implements 

Java Beginners

Pdf Viewer
Pdf Viewer   How to diplay the pdf files in java panel using scrollpane...   import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import com.lowagie.text.*; import 

Applet Questions

What is Applet? - Applet
://www.roseindia.net/servletsThanks  Hi,Here is more information about applet viewer. Applet viewer is a command line program to run Java applets. It is included... any further, lets see what an applet is?http://www.roseindia.net/java/java 

Spring Framework Questions

TightVNC Java Viewer connection
TightVNC Java Viewer connection  I have source code of the tight VNC and installed 'Real VNC' on my local system. When I run the source of tight VNC, it asked for the host and port so I passed following credentials: Host 

Swing AWT

Applet
Applet  I have a java applet that has a button. On clicking the button it should disappear and another applet should appear. How to write this code???? Also in login applet after successful login it should display admin applet 

Java-Tutorials

Play Audio in Java Applet
Play Audio in Java Applet      ... the sound file. This program will show you how to play a audio clip in your java applet viewer or on the browser. For this example we will be creating an applet called 

Java Beginners

Applet
Applet  Draw the class hierarchy of an Applet class. Also explain how to set background and forground colors in java 

Java Beginners

applet
applet  what is applet in java   An applet is a small program that can be sent along with a Web page to a user. Java applets can perform... the following link: Applet Tutorials 

Java Beginners

Applet
Applet  Write a Java applet that drwas a line between 2 points. The co-ordinates of 2 points should be passed as parametrs from html file. The color of the line should be red 

Applet Questions

applet - Applet
in Java Applet.",40,20); } } 2) Call this applet with html code...: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks....  Hi Friend, Try the following code: 1)Create an applet 

Applet Questions

Applet - Applet
, Applet Applet is java program that can be embedded into HTML pages. Java applets... in details to visit.... http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet...Applet  what is the concept of applet? what is different between 

Applet Questions

applet - Applet
*; import java.awt.*; public class CreateTextBox extends Applet implements... information,visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks 

Applet Questions

Applet - Applet
------------------------"); g.drawString("Demo of Java Applet Window Event Program"); g.drawString("Java...Applet   Namaste, I want to create a Menu, the menu name is "Display... java.awt.event.*; public class menu2frame extends Applet implements WindowListener 

Eclipse Plugins

Applet in Eclipse - Running Applet In Eclipse
and the the Java applet appears in the applet viewer.     Download this Example... in Eclipse 3.0. An applet is a little Java program that runs inside a Web...->New->Project... from the menu bar to begin creating your Java applet 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  what is applet 

Applet Questions

java applet - Applet
java applet  wants to creat address bar on my java applet.  Hi Applet don't provide a facility to create a address bar directly. You just create a text box. In this text box if you enter any http address 

Java-Tutorials

Clock Applet in Java
Java - Clock Applet in Java     ... by the java applet to illustrate how to use the clock in an applet. This program shows... the time in an applet in the time format like:  hours, minutes and then seconds 

Applet Questions

loading Java Applet - Applet
loading Java Applet  Hi, I use the archive tag to download my applet into the Browser It takes too long to load. Can I do it in several steps... control the loading within the applet? thanks 

Java Beginners

Java Applet
Java Applet   How to add Image in Java Applet? what is getDocumentBase 

Applet Questions

java applet - Applet
java applet  I want to close applet window which is open by another button of applet program. plz tell me!   Hi Friend, Try...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks 

Applet Questions

applet problem - Applet
applet problem  How can I create a file in client side by a java applet . Surely it will need a signed applet .But how can a signed applet create a file in the client side 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  how to connect database table with scrollbar in java applet 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  how to connect database table with scrollbar in java applet 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  what is applet?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

What is Applet in Java?
is that these are typically executed in an Applet viewer or Java compatible web browser. Life...A Java Applet is a small dynamic program which can be transferred via... to the machine if user allows. Disadvantages of Java Applet: Applets 

DMCA.com