Home Discussion Discuss: Java as an Internet Language

• javakalaivani January 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM

what are the versions of java?

• Java language Rahul Sharma November 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Good information about java language as an internet language.This article is full of information about the introduction of java language.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Technology Tutorials

Java as an Internet Language
Java as an Internet Language       Java is an object oriented language and a very simple language...; makes java a most suited internet language. Support to java enabled Mobile devices 

Java Tips and Examples

Welcome to the Internet
; Now a days Java has become so stupendous that we can't even think of WWW... network known as the Internet. This collection which is known as Internet can.... Initially Java applets started off with a bang and continue to be the most widespread 

Programming Tutorials

Rich Internet Application
Rich Internet Application       Rich Internet Application The term RIA (Rich Internet... of traditional desktop applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross 

General

About Java Programming Language
About Java Programming Language       Java is an Object oriented application programming language... language. Java programming language is useful for development of enterprise grade 

Technology

What is VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)?
Are you eager to know "What is Voice over Internet Protocol"? The world... connected from any part of the world to any part. VOIP or Voice Over Internet Protocol... in the field of communication. In common language, VOIP can be described as the latest 

HTML Questions

Internet Programming
Internet Programming  design a webpage student database using forms and frameset 

HTML Questions

Internet Programming
Internet Programming  design a webpage student database using forms and frameset 

CVS Questions

INTERNET - CVS
browsers simultaneously. In Internet Explorer even if you remove cookies manually, index.dat file stores Internet surfing information. This file can't... for several browsers simultaneously. In Internet Explorer even if you remove 

Software Development

Which language should you learn Java or .NET?
If you are confused about which language should you learn Java or .NET, well... a Connected Architecture Java is a class based language that let application... language. Google, Amazon, e-Bay, etc. use Java extensively. Hence the scope 

JavaMail Questions

web application to internet - JavaMail
web application to internet  how to connect my web application to internet 

RMI Questions

RMI in internet - RMI
for controlling a PC from a remote location in Java. communication is done through internet. so is it possible to use RMI, or Sockets for internet communication? can we use RMI to communicate with any host connected to internet using it's IP 

Java-Tutorials

Java Programming Language
Java Programming Language Java is a programming language which was developed... Microsystems. The nucleus of the java platform is the Java programming language...) On November 13, 2006. Java Platform Java programming language is platform 

Java Beginners

Language Conversion
Language Conversion  write a java program to convert "Hello World" in spanish 

Mobile Applications Questions

Internet Based Application
Internet Based Application  Write an Internet based application in J2ME that parses and saves the HTML source. The application should do the following: Allow the user to enter a HTML URL into a TextField as part of a form (use 

HTML Questions

Local Language
Local Language  Anybody help me..... how to implement local language in my project 

Eclipse Plugins

Simponent Roadmap
; Roadmap is a rich internet client/browser based on RDML (Roadmap Markup Language), a declarative language with templating and scripting..., and enables developers to build and deploy rich internet applications 

Development process Questions

C Language
C Language  What's the right declaration for main()? Is void main() correct? in C language ? please help me sir ! Thank You 

RMI Questions

RMI over Internet - RMI
RMI over Internet  Hello I've made a project which utilizes rmi for communication. Problem: I am unable to communicate using rmi over internet 1)the clients cannot connect to me 2)I am using client side callbacks  

IDE Questions

multi language
multi language  Hello friends please help me Hi how can i do a java program using swing that changes the language like malayalam/tamil etc with languages on a drop down menu I am using netbeans IDE 

Java Beginners

C language
C language  i want that when i hit any key only * to be print not the hit key in c language   The given example will display aestricks on hitting any key. #include "stdio.h" #include "conio.h" #include "ctype.h" int 

Programming Tutorials

Rich Internet Application
Rich Internet Application The term RIA (Rich Internet Applications) refers... applications, it means Rich Internet Applications are a cross between web... while rest of some remain on application server. In the Rich Internet Application 

Programming Tutorials

An Overview of Java††††† Java is a programming language††††† Java is Object Oriented Programming
; Java as a programming language Java is an Object oriented application programming language developed by Sun Microsystems. Java is a very...; Java as an Object Oriented Language In this section, we will discuss the OOPs 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux in Internet
Linux in Internet        ... for running Internet. It is now being very popular due to its specific properties.... Both are very useful in internet according to it's requirement. Generally 

HTML Questions

sounds for older versions of Internet Explorer
sounds for older versions of Internet Explorer  How do I put sounds for older versions of Internet Explorer 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

WiFi Internet
WiFi Internet      ... you to connect to the internet without a cabled network. WiFi technology uses... the internet from your laptop or PDA as long as you are within the range of a WiFi 

Java Beginners

finding java code on internet
finding java code on internet  Is there anybody to help me? i want to some java coding web sites.it is prerequest for me 

Java Beginners

java language
java language  Define a class named Doctor whose objects are records for a clinic‚??s doctors. Derive this class from the class Person given in Listing 8.1. A Doctor record has the doctor‚??s name‚??defined in the class Person‚ 

Java Beginners

C Language

IoC Questions

C Language

UML Questions

assembly language

DMCA.com