Home Discussion Discuss: Struts Dispatch Action Example

• bug in DispatchAction manas October 12, 2011 at 12:25 AM

when i am executing a struts application regarding applying DispatchAction then only 2 errors are coming 1) package import org.apache.struts.actions.*; doesnot exist 2) Symbol DispatchAction doesnot exist except these two all others are resolved. so can u plz guide me regarding this error . Thanking you Manas Ranjan

• goodumesh November 10, 2011 at 4:34 PM

good material.very usefull to understand the concept.

• zVpNFZjqpKAKzJfltATuna March 22, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Absolutely, I wonder that for even those rieetprnse apps that make extensive use of frameworks whether they get any real benefit out of them.What's the point in making something re-usable if you're never going to re-use it?And if you don't follow it through ALL THE WAY (unit testing, mocking, documentation etc) then chances are it's costing you more to develop, and you're never going to get the payback you should.

• HTML actionNicholas Migot October 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM

thanks

• Good!kevin October 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM

This is exactly what I was looking for! thank you, you helped me so much with my poblem.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

Struts dispatch action - Struts
Struts dispatch action  i am using dispatch action. i send the parameter="addUserAction" as querystring.ex: at this time it working fine. but now my problem is i want to send another value as querystring for example 

Struts Examples

Struts Dispatch Action Example
Struts Dispatch Action Example       Struts Dispatch Action... function. Here in this example you will learn more about Struts Dispatch Action 

Struts Questions

Dispatch Action - Struts
Dispatch Action  While I am working with Structs Dispatch Action . I am getting the following error. Request does not contain handler parameter named 'function'. This may be caused by whitespace in the label text 

JSP Servlet Questions

Adduser.jsp in struts Dispatch
Adduser.jsp in struts Dispatch  AddUser.jsp: <%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> <%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %> <%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix 

Java Beginners

dynamic method dispatch - Java Beginners
dynamic method dispatch  can you give a good example for dynamic method dispatch (run time polymorphism)   Hi Friend, In dynamic method dispatch,super class refers to subclass object and implements method overriding 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Dispatcher Result Example
Dispatcher Result Example The Dispatcher Result forwarded the action... the same to the dispatch the request data to the desired action. To use...; extends="struts-default"> <action name="login"> < 

Java Tips and Examples

Dynamic method dispatch
Dynamic method dispatch Dynamic dispatch is a process of selecting, which... class method and child class method as well. Example :  How to implement dynamic dispatch in javaclass A { public void display 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIButton action example
UIButton action example  HI, How i can capture the Button click action? What to write the .h and .m file? Thanks   Hi, Here is the code that you can write in .h file: (void) buttonPress:(id)sender; Here 

Struts Questions

Struts Action Classes
Struts Action Classes  1) Is necessary to create an ActionForm to LookupDispatchAction. If not the program will not executed. 2) What is the beauty of Mapping Dispatch Action 

Adobe Flex

Flex dispatch event example
Flex dispatchEvent example       The example below demonstrates the working of flex... mentioned in its constructor. This method is used to manually dispatch or run away 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 Action Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 Action Tag Example The Action tag  is used to call action class directly from a JSP page. We can call action directly by specifying... the results from the Action. The following Example will shows how to implement 

Struts Questions

What is Action Class?
What is Action Class?  What is Action Class? Explain with Example 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Chain Action Result Example
Chain Action Example Struts2.2.1 provides the feature to chain many actions... to forward a request to an another action. While propagating the state. An Example...; extends="struts-default" namespace="/secure"> <action 

Struts Questions

Login Action Class - Struts
Login Action Class  Hi Any one can you please give me example of Struts How Login Action Class Communicate with i-batis 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Redirect Action Result Example
Redirect Action Result Example The Result uses the ActionMapper of the ActionMapperFactory for redirecting the URL to the specified action. To redirect...;/jsp/home.jsp</result> </action> An example of Redirect Action 

Struts Questions

DTO & Action class - Struts
DTO & Action class  Hi I am really new to struts2. I just wanted to know that if I have a DTO and an action class, how do I put the form data into the DTO? Can someone please explain with a simple example 

JSP Servlet Questions

standard action - JSP-Servlet
or a standard tag. For Example : Action may display an output or write some value.... For Example : Some other standard action tags.... 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6... of standard actions tags and the deatils of its atrributes along with example.  

Struts 2 Tutorials

Action Tag (Data Tag) Example
Action Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the action tag. The action tag is a generic tag that is used to call actions directly from a JSP page by specifying the action 

Servlets

AsyncContext Interface dispatch method
In this section, you will learn about dispatch method of AsyncContext Interface 

Programming Tutorials

Standard Action "jsp:param"
Standard Action <jsp:param> In this Section, we will discuss about "jsp:param" standard action & their utilization with a example... process the parameter. This tag can be enclose in any other action tags 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Action Tag
. Following example will further explain the complete use of Struts 2 Action...Struts 2 Action Tag "action" Tag in Struts 2 is used by developer to call... action name. Struts 2 Action Tag is one of the Data Tags, which are used 

Adobe Flex

Action Script 'include' statement example
Action Script 'include' statement example       Example below shows two consequent action script files: GeometricalFigures.as and Sqrt.as, and the third example, i.e. 

Struts Questions

Calling Action on form load - Struts
component that it forwards to, it doesn't need a form. A good example of an Action...Calling Action on form load  Hi all, is it possible to call... this list is coming from the action which i m calling before the page is being 

Adobe Flex

Action Script 'source' attribute example
Action Script 'source' attribute example       In the example below an action...; In the imported action script file four functions are defined and they are called 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Create Action class
package. The commonly used action class is ActionSupport. An example of action... to map the action in struts.xml in the next tutorial. Download this example...Create Action Class An action is an important portion of web application 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Introduction to Action interface
Introduction To Struts Action Interface The Action interface contains the a single method execute(). The business logic of the action is executed within this method. This method is implemented by the derived class. For example 

HTML Tutorial

Action Submit Html
in the action setting of the <form> tag. Understand with Example The Tutorial Illustrates an example from Action Submit Html.In this tutorial, we explain you... Action Submit Html      

Programming Tutorials

Standard Action "jsp:plugin"
Standard Action <jsp:plugin> In this Section, we will discuss about standard action "jsp:plugin" & their implementation using a example. The <jsp:plugin> action is use to download a plugin (an Applet or a Bean 

Struts Examples

Struts MappingDispatchAction Example
Struts MappingDispatchAction Example... in this example you will learn more about Struts MappingDispatchAction... that it uses a unique action corresponding to a new request , to dispatch 

Struts Examples

Struts MappingDispatchAction Example
Struts MappingDispatchAction Example       Struts MappingDispatch Action... Developing the Action Mapping in the struts-config.xml Here, we 

DMCA.com