Home Discussion Discuss: GPS Terminology

• waypointsdave June 3, 2011 at 2:39 AM

I am a real estate scout. I need to use a GPS program on my laptop that will allow me to I place a push pin along the route I travel. The push pin represents the location of certain piece of real estate that I want to reference to later. What program do I need that will allow me to export the GPS coordinates I have collected and import them into Google Earth Pro.? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Computer Terminology Bug
Computer Terminology Bug  What is mean by bug in computer terminology 

Java Beginners

Computer Terminology Bug
Computer Terminology Bug  What is mean by bug in computer terminology 

JDBC

Relational Database Terminology
Relational Database Terminology What is Database ? A database is a collection of data/information, organized together in such a manner so that they can..., and DELETE. Relational Database Terminology A relational database is a database 

Technology

GPS Terminology
GPS Terminology      ... reading any article in any website related to GPS. These will provide you basic idea of its functions and how GPS deals with these things. Way Point &ndash 

Core Java

Java Package
Java Package       In a computer terminology, package is a collection of the related files in the same directory. Package avoids naming conflicts between the files and make possible 

General

P - Java Glossary
P - Java Glossary       Java Package In a computer terminology, package is a collection of the related files in the same directory. Package avoids naming conflicts 

Core Java

Java Glossary
Java Glossary  Java Technical Glossary  Technical glossary is a complete list of Web terminology that provides the users the exact...-fledged list of terms uses in Java, Web and Open Source area. This terminology 

Web Hosting Tutorial

Web Hosting Bandwidth/Space/Transfer
these things. Bandwidth and data transfer are vital terminology used in web 

General

Java Glossary

Java Beginners

Open or Open Source Software
Open or Open Source Software  what is mean by open or open source software in Computer Terminology?   In a computer terminology, open or open source software means any technology or a software that are freely available 

Management

Medical Billing Training
terminology Anatomy of human system Knowledge of software operation Good 

Java Beginners

corejava - Java Beginners
clearly that a lot of people confuse the "reference" terminology 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page13,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
:      why does it have such difficult terminology? For implementation to succeed, the terminology needs to be precise. Design goal eight... to the language of formal standards. Sloppy terminology in specifications causes 

General

Java Help and Java Glossary
glossary is a complete list of Web terminology that provides the users 

Java-Tutorials

Basic Java programming for Beginners
difficulty in learning the language if complex terminology is used. The online Java 

Java-Tutorials

Java Video Tutorials for beginners
Java is the complicated terminology used by the programmers and till the time 

Technology What is?

What is TTS?
as well as in medical terminology 

iPhone

Installing iPhone SDK
, but before downloading it first let's know the terminology of SDK and API 

Maven 2

Shifting from Ant to Maven
is that only one artifact is generated per project (A project in Maven terminology 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page5,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page5       Do I have to know HTML or SGML before I learn XML? No, although it's useful because a lot of XML terminology and practice derives 

JDBC-Tutorials

Complete JDBC Tutorial
. This tutorial contains the following-  Relational Database Terminology   

VoIP

VoIP Data Networking
in the technology, terminology and network configurations used in commercial data 

JDBC

JDBC Tutorial, JDBC API Tutorials
database terminology SELECT statement example INSERT statement example 

Free C++ books

C/C++ Programming Books
at first, and it comes with an extensive terminology that can take some getting used to. The terminology will help in the end, but it's not always easy to learn 

Java-Tutorials

Locale list
in terminology. Methods used in this example are described below 

Programming Tutorials

JavaBeansTutorials
container. Note: in Enterprise JavaBeans terminology the installation process 

Programming Tutorials

Objects
terminology, your personal CD player is an instance of the generic class of CD players 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Vs. Windows
. The huge terminology and documentation included with Linux package creates problem 

Programming Tutorials

TclTutorials
information about computer terminology and general programming techniques 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Download
structure to closely match Photoshop?s, adjusts the program?s terminology to match Adobe 

DMCA.com