Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

VoIP Hardware
VoIP Hardware  VoIP Hardware Center VoIP NEWS is pleased to announce the opening of the VoIP Hardware Center. Here you can find listings, releases and reviews on all of the latest in VoIP hardware. VoIP Gateways 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Hardware
Open Source Hardware What is open source hardware Open-ness in hardware terms can have a whole range...; Open source Hardware Open source hardware is computer 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Hardware
Open Source Image GNU Image...;  Open Source Image Analysis Environment TINA Is No Acronym (TINA ) is an open source environment developed to accelerate 

Java Beginners

Connecting to Hardware - Java Beginners
Connecting to Hardware  I'm currently using netbean for my Final Year Project system that involve some hardware like electronic weighihng scale. Can... interact with the hardware? For example the weighing scale will generate 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source MP3 Player
to the open source community and has pledged to open up the device's hardware...Open Source MP3 Player Neuros to open source MP3 player blueprints... for some time. NA's willingness to work with the open source world 

VoIP

VoIP Hardware
VoIP Hardware          VoIP Hardware Center VoIP NEWS is pleased to announce the opening of the VoIP Hardware Center. Here you can find listings, releases 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source GPS
source and open hardware GNSS projects; you can find a list of them here. Note... to the GPS correlator hardware and open source software, you will be able to see...Open Source GPS Open Source GPSToolKit The goal of the GPSTk 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source VoIP
Open Source VoIP/TelePhony Open source VoIP/Telephony One of the first open source VoIP projects -and one of the earliest VoIP PBXes... for the platform, both commercial and open source.      

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Jobs
Augustin blamed the dot-bomb for VA Linux' failed move to open source hardware...Open Source Jobs Open Source Professionals Search firm specializing in the placement of Linux / Open Source professionals, providing both 

Struts Questions

source
source  how to pass the morethan one fields from one page to another page in struts1.2? i am using tchnologies are struts1.2 oracle 10g myecllipse 8.6 so please post the exact source code to support the above technologies 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source DRM
Open Source DRM SideSpace releases open source DRM solution SideSpace Solutions released Media-S, an open-source DRM solution. Media-S is format-independent, though the first release only supports the Ogg Vorbis open-source audio 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Media Center
Open Source Media Center Open source media center for Windows Why buy.../nothing/nada/nopes and best of all it is open source. This means anyone can...;   Elish Media center Elisa is a project to create an open source 

Java-Tutorials

Hardware and Software requirements for Java
In this article we have discussed about all the Hardware and Software... environment on your computer. Here we have bring you some of the essential hardware... system. Hardware Requirement for Java Minimum hardware requirement to download 

Linux-Tutorials

Hardware Requirement for Linux.
Hardware Requirement for Linux. For Installing Linux Server/ Desktop Operating System, it need a specific configuration of hardware platform. The hardware... also required for maintaining proper system operation. PowerPC Hardware 

WebSevices Questions

how to use web services to access hardware units ?
how to use web services to access hardware units ?  Hi I am suresh raja i am doing a project on electronic meter i have to get meter reading with the help of web services and store it to database is it possible to do ! please 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Jobs
Augustin blamed the dot-bomb for VA Linux' failed move to open source hardware...Open Source Jobs Open Source Professionals Search firm specializing in the placement of Linux / Open Source professionals, providing both 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Business Model
Open Source Business Model What is the open source business model It is often confusing to people to learn that an open source company may give its... that open source companies do not generate stable and scalable revenue streams 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Router
Open Source Router Open-source router firm looks Vyatta, an open... as an open-source router software project. Vyatta's code combines a modified Linux... from Cisco, Juniper or Alcatel.     Open source router 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Content Management
Open Source Content Management Introduction to Open Source Content Management Systems In this article we'll focus on how Open Source and CMS combine...) has seen particularly strong growth in open-source solutions, perhaps 

Java Beginners

How to find MAC(Hardware address) address of access point
How to find MAC(Hardware address) address of access point  How can i find out MAC address of Access Point using java 

Java Magazine Questions

Alternate facilities of programs, data files, hardware equipment, etc.
Alternate facilities of programs, data files, hardware equipment, etc.  Alternate facilities of programs, data files, hardware equipment, etc. used in case the original one is destroyed, lost or fail to operate is..? 1. Backup 

Java Magazine Questions

How to Communicate with the operating system embedded on processor running on hardware machine in java
How to Communicate with the operating system embedded on processor running on hardware machine in java  hello Sir, i have a operating system embedded on processor running on hardware machine .Now as per my need i 

JSP Servlet Questions

Retrieve hardware info of a PC using servlet - JSP-Servlet
Retrieve hardware info of a PC using servlet  Hi,I hav a query related to java servlets.I wanted to know how to retrieve the hardware information using java servlets?I had gone through this link http://www.roseindia.net/software 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source POS
and point of sale hardware    Open-source Point Of Sale system...Open Source POS Open-source POS system This past weekend People's... out items on the world's first entirely free, open-source point-of-sale system 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Email Archiving - Open source software to achieve emails
Open Source Email Archiving - Open source software to achieve emails In this section we will see the features open source email archiving software available... the best open source email archiving software as per your business requirement 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source c++
Open Source c++ Open Source C++ During our professional... is to promote the development and use of open source software among our community... geodesics. C++ source code is included.    Open Source

windows

System and Hardware Requirement for Windows 8
Microsoft has launched its new Windows 8 in the market, but most of the users are thinking is their computer, laptop or tablet enough to run Windows 8. Here are the minimum system and hardware requirement that your computer, laptop 

HTML Questions

Source code
Source code  source code of html to create a user login page 

XML Tutorials

XML: An Introduction
XML: An Introduction       What is XML? "XML is a cross-platform, software and hardware... of the document .A user can single-source a section so that an edit to it is reflected 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

DMCA.com