Home Discussion Discuss: Open Source Bug Trackings

• ryfgfgkhv January 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM

this site is not good......... too worst.................. no source codes available for most of the programs.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Bug Trackings
Open Source Bug Trackings Open-Source Bug Tracking with Bugzilla Bug... in the best way possible.    Open Source Bug Tracking... and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. The open-source project Bugzilla 

Java Beginners

Computer Terminology Bug
Computer Terminology Bug  What is mean by bug in computer terminology 

Java Beginners

Computer Terminology Bug
Computer Terminology Bug  What is mean by bug in computer terminology 

Technology

Vehicle trackings and fleet management
Vehicle trackings and fleet management go hand in hand. Fleet management.... Vehicle trackings involve monitoring speed of vehicle, fuel usage of the vehicle... vehicle trackings and fleet management 

JDBC Questions

Small Bug How to solve in my code
Small Bug How to solve in my code  String season=""; pst = con.prepareStatement("SELECT DISTINCT(Season) season FROM specialdates where Regid...") + ","; it shows bug in findbugs tool.. but it executes successfully how to solve 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Jobs
Open Source Jobs Open Source Professionals Search firm specializing in the placement of Linux / Open Source professionals, providing both... / Open Source landscape and employment marketplace make us your most efficient 

Struts Questions

source
source  how to pass the morethan one fields from one page to another page in struts1.2? i am using tchnologies are struts1.2 oracle 10g myecllipse 8.6 so please post the exact source code to support the above technologies 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Community
Open Source Community Open Source Research Community In the spirit of free and open source software (F/OSS), we are attempting to establish... further the understanding of open source and its implications outside the realm 

General

Buy KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live CDs in India from us. KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live is available with us.
KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live Linux Now Available KANOTIX BUG HUNTER... of the boot loader Buy KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live. It can be yours, just pay for the cd's and get it now. Details of the KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Jobs
Open Source Jobs Open Source Professionals Search firm specializing in the placement of Linux / Open Source professionals, providing both... / Open Source landscape and employment marketplace make us your most efficient 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Testing
a bug testing service for popular open-source programs, one that will submit...Open Source Testing Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual The Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) is a peer-reviewed 

Open Source

Why Open Source?
Why Choose Open Source?       Introduction Open source refers to a production and development system... behind the concept of open source software is that it enables rapid evolution 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source PHP
Open Source PHP Open-source PHP framework AjaxAC is an open-source... for 36 languages and 7 databases. of course - open source" - PHProjekt is free...;  Open Source licensing for PHP scripts The main purpose 

Open Source

Open Source Movement
Open Source Movement Open source movement Wikipedia The open source movement is an offshoot of the free software movement that advocates open source software as an alternative label for free software, primarily 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source CMS
Open Source CMS Open Source Content... and developers of Open Source Content Management solutions. OSCOM organizes... of Open Source Content Management. OSCOM promotes Open Source Content Management 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source MP3 Player
Open Source MP3 Player Neuros to open source MP3 player blueprints... to the open source community and has pledged to open up the device's hardware... for some time. NA's willingness to work with the open source world 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Browser
Open Source Browser Building an Open Source Browser One year ago -ages ago by Internet standards- Netscape released in open source... browser. Based on KHTML and KJS from KDE's Konqueror open source project 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Download
Open Source Download Downloads - UNIX & Open Source A modification of the free/open source GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), intended..., etc. remain available.     The official AWeb Open Source 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source POS
Open Source POS Open-source POS system This past weekend People's... out items on the world's first entirely free, open-source point-of-sale system... Source POS Project This project is to create an open-source Point of Sale 

HTML Questions

Source code
Source code  source code of html to create a user login page 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

JSP Servlet Questions

source code
source code  hellow!i am developing a web portal in which i need to set dialy,weekly,monthly reminers so please give me source code in jsp 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  how to get the fields from one page to another page in struts by using JSTL 

Java Beginners

source code
source code  how to use nested for to print char in java language?   Hello Friend, Try the following code: class UseNestedLoops{ public static void main(String[] args){ char[][] letters = { {'A', 'B'}, {'C','D 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source projects
; Open Source Projects HOWTO Triage is the fine art of looking at bug...Open Source projects Mono Open Source Project Mono provides...://www.novell.com), the Mono open source project has an active and enthusiastic contributing 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Database
Open Source Database Open Source... Source Java Database One$DB is an Open Source version of Daffodil... editions.     Open-Source Database 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source JavaScript
Open Source JavaScript The JavaScript Source This script reads... of the open source framework was released on July 14 by a small web development startup...;   An Open source Javascript library Ajax is the term 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Excel
Open Source Excel Excel Open Source Comparison In addition...;    Open-source C++ wrapper of the Excel The excel32 C++ wrapper package (a.k.a. XLW) is a free/open source C++ wrapper of the Excel C 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Game Engine
Open Source Game Engine Genesis3D Open Source Engine Genesis3D...; Open source gaming & simulation engine Welcome to the 1.3.0 release... Guide for user of Delta3D 1.2.0. Delta3D is a modern, open-source, full 

DMCA.com