Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Linux-Tutorials

Running from CDs
Running from CDs       ... is that it can run directly from CDs. On the other hand, Windows needed... directly from CDs. Generally Linux also run from hard disk like windows, but some 

General

Roseindia.net Place to Get Cheap Linux cds in India!!
Cheapest latest Linux CDs in India. Free Linux: Linux is free and it can be downloaded from the Internet at free of cost. But it requires a lot of time to download and check the ISO image and burn and create the bootable CDs 

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Live CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Live is available with us.
is Linux that boots from CD ROM. You don't have to install it on your system to use it. Simply insert the CD and reboot your system to boot from CD ROM! No matter which operating system you use, the comprehensive SuSE Linux system will boot from 

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Professional CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Professional is available with us.
automated, so you'll be up and running with little effort. The new SuSE Linux 9.1... migration for Linux newcomers. Experienced Linux users benefit from additional.... No. Description No of CDs CD Charges 

General

Buy SuSe 9.2 Live CDs in India from us. Suse 9.2 Live is available with us.
is Linux that boots from CD ROM. You don't have to install it on your system to use it. Simply insert the CD and reboot your system to boot from CD ROM! No matter which operating system you use, the comprehensive SuSE Linux system will boot from 

General

Buy SuSe 9.2 Professional CDs in India from us. SuSe 9.2 Professional is available with us.
automated, so you'll be up and running with little effort. The new SuSE Linux 9.2... migration for Linux newcomers. Experienced Linux users benefit from additional... and more E-mail importing from Outlook Express Microsoft Exchange 

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Personal CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Personal is available with us.
Linux 9.1 Personal Features: Includes two CDs, one live CD for testing... No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S & H Charges 

General

Buy KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live CDs in India from us. KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live is available with us.
Debian/sid. The included XFree86 is from Debian/experimental. The main specs are: GRUB based startup from CD, ACPI support, DMA default on, additional support... patches.   How to Use Simply boot from CD and enjoy Linux. Some 

General

Buy Fedora Core 3 Test 1 Linux CD's in India.
of Fedora Core 3 Test 1 Linux CDs, which is distributed under GNU public license... product of Red Hat, Inc. The DVD contains the software from the following ISO's... Glibc 2.3.3 GCC 3.4 We are providing Fedora Core 3 Test 1 Linux CDs 

General

Buy Slackware 10.0 in India from us. Slackware 10.0 is available with us.
No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S.... Slackware 10 Installation CDs (2 nos.) 2 80... CDs (2 nos.) 2 80/- 40/- 120 

General

Buy Xandros 2.01 OCE in India from us.Xandros 2.01 OCE is available in India at cheapest rate.
, and no e-mail installation support is included. From us you can buy... No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S & H... 2.01 OCE CDs (1 nos.) 1 50/- 40/- 90 

IDE Questions

Deploy .war from From NetBeans
Deploy .war from From NetBeans  How to deploy .war file into external running application server directly from Netbeans just as from eclipse 

IDE Questions

Linux - IDE Questions
Linux  my question is that if i am from Pakistan and wants to buy the free CDs of Linux as advertised on roseindia.net then how i can do the same plz thanks 

General

We are providing Fedora Cord 2 Linux CD's .
the free downloadable version of Fedora Core 2 CDs, which is distributed under GNU... OpenOffice.org 1.1.1 Mozilla 1.6 We are providing Fedora Core 2 Linux CDs... No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S & H 

General

Free Linux Distribution in India
premium place to get Free Linux CDs in India... community in getting the Linux CDs. We are providing Free Linux CDs... and Mandrake 9.1 We provide good quality CDs.     

General

Buy Fedora Core 3 Linux CD's in India.
the free downloadable version of Fedora Core 3 Linux CDs, which is distributed... Linux CDs. You have to pay only for the CD and S&H (Shipping and Handling... No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S & 

General

Buy Peanut 9.6 Linux in India from us. Peanut 9.6 distribution is available in India.
; Above details are taken from : http://www.ibiblio.org/peanut/what.htm... No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S & H Charges 

Linux Tutorial

Fedora Core 6 Guide, Installing Fedora Core6
the process of  burning CDs from Windows explorer and from command prompt... the Fedora software by downloading from any distribution mirrors. Fedora Core 6 software is also available in the market in the form of DVDs and CDs. You 

General

We are providing Linux CD's for free.
Linux CDs - All Linux Distribution in India Distribution of Latest Linux CDs in India is available here. We have a wide selection of Linux CD's... of Linux at cheapest rate. You can buy these Linux CDs in India at very cheapest 

General

We are providing Downloadable Version of Slackware 9.1 Linux CD's.
3.1.4 You can buy the Slackware 9.1 CDs. from us. Details of the Slackware... No of CDs CD Charges (Rs.) S.... Slackware 9.1 Installation CDs (2 nos.) 2 80 

Java Beginners

Show a hidden frame previously from another from
Show a hidden frame previously from another from  How can i show a hidden frame previously by this code: jframe_name.hide(); and make it visible from another frame i'm waiting for the answer, and i'll be thankfull 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Installation Process
the CD/DVD. These CDs can be purchased from various Linux vendors depending... Linux is installed from the CDs that is available in the market or can be get...;        Linux can be install from 

Servlet Interview Questions

calling servlet from jsp
calling servlet from jsp  how to call a servlet from jsp 

Mobile Applications Questions

Load UIImage from URL
Load UIImage from URL  Load UIImage from URL 

JSP Servlet Questions

download code from database
download code from database  how to download files from database 

JavaScript Questions

Text From Your Clipboard?
Text From Your Clipboard?  Text From Your Clipboard 

Travel

Buses from Delhi to Agra
Buses from Delhi to Agra  From where i can catch buses from Delhi to Agra? Thanks 

JDBC Questions

Subtraction of a date from Sql and other from java.
Subtraction of a date from Sql and other from java.  I want to subtract a date that i retrieve from mysql database with the system date that i retrieve from java. I want the difference between the two date in the integer form 

Java Beginners

Extarct string from PDF
Extarct string from PDF  how can i search a particular character from pdf? also extarct string from a pdf document 

Mobile Applications Questions

NSArray from NSMutableArray
NSArray from NSMutableArray  HI, How to make NSArray from NSMutableArray? Thanks 

DMCA.com