Home Discussion Discuss: Open Source MP3 Player

• KMPlayermahya October 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM

i want to a program , that i can select an audio from a JList source code in java. thanks

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source MP3 Player
Open Source MP3 Player Neuros to open source MP3 player blueprints... mp3 Player Home made, open source mp3 Player. The main goal of this project....      Tiny free open source MP3 player - STP STP 

Framework Questions

mp3 player in c# GUI - Framework
mp3 player in c# GUI  Q. I WANT TO CREATE A MP3 PLAYER IN C# WITH SOUND CONTROL AND PROGRESS BAR 

PHP Questions

How to raise an event on a flash mp3 player after 30 seconds from starting song..?
How to raise an event on a flash mp3 player after 30 seconds from starting song... to learn new things. I have one flash player (flabell mp3 player with playlist) with full source code (.fla, .swf, .js) files. I need to raise an event and call 

Java Beginners

how to stop audio (mp3)
how to stop audio (mp3)   if(e.getActionCommand(). equals("Stop")){ player.stop(); } i am making an audio player in which i have to stop a song. on writing player.close() it pauses the song rather than 

Java Beginners

how to Create a media player - Java Beginners
how to Create a media player  hi great friends my name is David.please i need a source code with detailed explanation on how to create a media player mp3 format.I need this urgently please!my E-mail address 

Programming Tutorials

VLC media player
VLC media player      ..., released under the GNU General Public License. About VLC media player VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats 

Java Beginners

media player - Java Beginners
media player  Sir I need sourcecode similar to mediaplayer.plz give me somes links to get the source code 

Programming Tutorials

MX Sound Effect in Flex4
MX Sound Effect in Flex4: The Sound Effect plays an mp3 file when you perform an event. You will use the source property for specify the mp3 file. The tag...;0" source="" startTime="0" useDuration="true 

J2ME

Player Class in J2ME
Player Class in J2ME       Creating Multimedia Sound Using Player Class In J2ME, player class is used... duration, int volume) Source Code of MultimediaSound.java 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Windows
Open Source Windows      ...; Gnucleus Gnucleus was the beginning of a few open-source Gnutella related... open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets 

Java Beginners

upload and download mp3
upload and download mp3   code of upload and download Mp3 file in mysql database using jsp and plz mention which data type used to store mp3 file in mysql database 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source CD
to contain source code from the open-source project LAME, an MP3 encoder and player...; Open Source CD to mp3 AltoMP3 CD Ripper (Formerly AltoMP3 Maker...Open Source CD TheOpenCD TheOpenCD is a collection of high quality 

JSP Tutorials

Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp)
: By clicking on Play, media file will open Download Source code... Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp... Embedding WMP (Windows Media Player) means that you have to attach an external 

Java Beginners

music player
music player  coding of music player in java 

Java Beginners

Playing mp3 file in Java...
Playing mp3 file in Java...  I created frame with play and stop buttons and added separate ActionListener to those buttons but i can't stop the music while playing 

Programming Tutorials

Embedding sound in Flex4
Embedding sound in Flex4: You can embedded and play mp3 sound in flex... flash.media.*; [Embed(source="C:/work/bikrant/mp3/tone.mp3"...; <mx:Image id="GlobeImage" source="@Embed 

Mobile Applications Questions

download mp3 file on server in iphone
download mp3 file on server in iphone  I want to download mp3 file on the server in iphone......plz help me give me the demo code 

Java Beginners

media player
media player  sir, i need coding for media player application. That includes audio,video,sound recording and voice recognition. As for my mini-project will u help me?.just give me idea/guide plz 

Java Beginners

media player
media player  sir, i need coding for media player application. That includes audio,video,sound recording and voice recognition. As for my mini-project will u help me?.just give me idea/guide plz 

Java Beginners

media player

Programming Tutorials

mp3act web mp3 ajax jukebox
mp3act web mp3 ajax jukebox       mp3act Digital Music Server is a PHP and MySQL driven mp3 web-based jukebox for playing music locally or streaming music to anywhere in the world 

OpenSourceSoftware

Top 10 Open Source Software
Until now open source software were the trendsetters in the modern day... and greatest success stories of software field belong to this category of open source software. Open source software are typically developed and licensed under a open 

change player dress color
change player dress color  Hai friends, Can we change player dress color using J2ME. Please provide me an code for this. I can able to attain three colors only. Send the code to mail id. vijaikiranit@gmail.com 

Play Lyrics on media player
Play Lyrics on media player  how to play lyrics on media player(MIDlet) while song is playing in background..its bit urgent... Thanks 

Swing AWT

Media Player - Swing AWT
Media Player  Hi All, Could u help me? How can i create new media player in java programming language 

General

Video Player MIDlet Example
Video Player MIDlet Example     ... The Application is as follows:     Source Code of VideoPlayer.java...;   private Player player;   public VideoPlayer 

Java Beginners

Media player design
Media player design  i want to know that how will create media palyer application in java   Program for multiplication of table : class table { public static void main(String args[]) { int a=5 

JSP Servlet Questions

about player - JSP-Servlet
about player  hi i have a website in which, i want to play some video& audio files using jsp.so ,how to call the realplayer on to my website and play some video. if the user doesnot have a player , it should automatically 

Java Beginners

how to run a vlc player in jsp
how to run a vlc player in jsp  how to run a vlc player in jsp 

Java Beginners

android video player

DMCA.com