Home Discussion Discuss: Java Plateform Micro Edition

• hwo to upload source code into mobile?siva June 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM

hai... This tutorial is very useful to me. what ever you given in this example. i follwed those instruction iam getting the output. Now my question How to run this program in mobile. please replay me...

• j2mee - how to connect pc and mobilesuneesh June 20, 2011 at 9:49 AM

am doing a project to send commands from the mobile and control the pc eg. when u send a command like shutdown the pc has to get shutdown.....could u pls help me how to send data from mobile to pc and control the pc...

• problemsajjad June 25, 2011 at 5:28 PM

in step 11 when i press the launch button a message shown in the screen that is "java.lang.class not found" i can run any java program. what the solution. i install sun_java_wireless_toolkit-2.5.2_01-win.

• j2meDinesh October 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I am able to understand j2me programming but it's hard for me theory of it. I had read lots of text to understand MIDP, CLDC, CDC etc. How can I understand it!

• Where to write this code?mannika November 10, 2011 at 1:11 AM

hey! i generally use eclipse or netbeans but where have you written this code?

• Nicekakada March 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Thank you very much, i get many thing about it

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

Java Plateform Micro Edition
Java Plateform Micro Edition       Java ME was designed by Sun Microsystems and is a replacement for a similar technology, Personal Java. Originally developed 

Mobile Applications Questions

Java 2 Micro Edition - MobileApplications
Java 2 Micro Edition  I meet difficulties to do my final project using J2me.It's about train ticket booking in mobile.Pls help on how to do this source code using j2me.Thank You 

Mobile Applications Questions

Java 2 Micro Edition - MobileApplications
Java 2 Micro Edition  I meet difficulties to do my final project using J2me.It's about train ticket booking in mobile.Pls help on how to do this source code using j2me.Thank You 

Free Magazine

Java Platform Micro Edition
Java Platform Micro Edition      ... in 1999, Sun introduced the Java 2 Micro Edition. J2ME (now Java ME...; Emergence of Java ME As time and technology moved on, Sun recognized 

Java Interview Questions

Java plateform dependent values
Java plateform dependent values  How will you get the platform dependent values like line separator, path separator, etc., ?  we will get the the platform dependent values like line separator, path separator 

Core Java

Java installation
Java installation       Java comes in different editions JSE (Java Standard Edition), JEE (Java Enterprise Edition), JME (Java Micro Edition). Beginners should try start java 

JEE Technologies

JEE - Java Enterprise Edition
) Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) Java Platform, Micro Edition...JEE - Java Enterprise Edition In this section we are going to discuss about the Java Enterprise Edition or simply JEE platform. In this section of JEE you 

Java Beginners

Java 2 micro editionJ
Java 2 micro editionJ  Hello, i am using JCreator, for writing my J2ME program, after building the program, it keeps on given me the following errors: package javax.microedition.midlet does not exist package 

Core Java

Sun Java Wireless Toolkit
; Java Platform, Micro Edition The Sun Java Wireless Toolkit is also known as Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) Wireless Toolkit. Java Platform, Micro Edition or Java ME was previously known as Java 2 Platform, Micro 

Java Interview Questions

How do I write a correct micro-benchmark in Java?
How do I write a correct micro-benchmark in Java?  How do I write a correct micro-benchmark in Java 

JDBC Questions

Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition,
Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition,  Once I have the Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition, from Sun, what else do I need to connect to a database 

Software Services

J2ME Application Development Uses Many Features
J2ME Application Development Uses Many Features Java 2 Micro Edition, or J2ME, is a type of operating platform that works with the Java programming code in mind. This is a platform that is made with mobile devices, including smart 

Programming Tutorials

Backbase AJAX Client Edition
Backbase AJAX Client Edition       Backbase offers a comprehensive AJAX Development Framework for building.... The Backbase AJAX Client Edition takes care of all the AJAX plumbing work, allowing 

IDE Questions

Oracle 10g Express Edition - IDE Questions
Oracle 10g Express Edition  Do we need internet connection to work with oracle10g Express Edition 

Java Beginners

java standard edition - Java Beginners
java standard edition  good evening sir. i want to install j2se version-6 on my laptop and netbeans, so i want to know the path: and classpath... paths to work my java 

Ajax

Backbase AJAX Java Edition
Backbase AJAX Java Edition       With the Backbase AJAX Java Edition you can quickly build attractive AJAX applications with JavaServer Faces (JSF). Backbase takes care of all the AJAX 

Training

Java Standard Edition
Java Standard Edition Java, Standard Edition also called Java SE is commonly... different applications. Before getting its present name Java Standard Edition 6.0... Edition or J2SE. Java SE is similar with Java EE(enterprise edition in a number 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to ruv servlet program in myeclipse blue edition?
how to ruv servlet program in myeclipse blue edition?  how to ruv servlet program in myeclipse blue edition?  Servlets are run in a web server. The servlet can be deployed to the web server as part of deploying your 

Core Java

Java 2 Platform-Enterprise Edition
Java 2 Platform-Enterprise Edition       Java Platform, Enterprise Edition builds on the solid foundation of J2SE. It has become an industry standard for developing next-generation web 

Java Beginners

Standard Edition Networked Application - Java Beginners
Standard Edition Networked Application   I Develope a School Automated System on standard edition that takes a details from the user interface and deposited into the database (MSSQL), i make the registrar to be able to upload 

Java Beginners

Standard Edition Networked Application - Java Beginners
Standard Edition Networked Application   I Develope a School Automated System on standard edition that takes a details from the user interface and deposited into the database (MSSQL), i make the registrar to be able to upload 

Eclipse Plugins

ObjecteeringUML for Java Enterprise Edition
ObjecteeringUML for Java Enterprise Edition       Objecteering/UML for Java is a new "all-in-one" product package, based on the Enterprise Edition, specifically 

Java Beginners

how to store image in oracle express edition using servlet
how to store image in oracle express edition using servlet  strong text how to store image in oracle express edition using servlet?   Please visit the following link: Servlet Insert image into MySQL database 

JEE Technologies

JEE 8 - Java Enterprise Edition 8
JEE 8 - Java Enterprise Edition 8 Tutorials, Examples and latest updates... about the JEE 8: Java EE 8 Takes Off - Aug 27, 2014 Oracle invites Community to Weigh-In on Java EE8 

General

We are providing Downloadable Version of Mandrake 10.1 Community Edition Linux CD's.
Mandrake 10.1 Community Edition Linux Now Available Mandrake 10.1 Community Edition CD's Mandrake 10.1 Community, released in Sept. 16, 2004... are providing the free downloadable version ofMandrake 10.1 Community Edition, which 

JEE 5

Tutorial - Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition
Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition  ... provided by it. The Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9... a Java EE container. The Enterprise Edition of the server is also available 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator?
how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator?  how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator 

General

We are providing Downloadable Version of Mandrake 10.1 Official Edition Linux CD's.
Mandrake 10.1 Official Edition Linux Now Available Mandrake 10.1 Official Edition CD's Mandrakelinux 10.1 Official is a new-generation Linux operating... the free downloadable version of Mandrake 10.1 Official Edition, which 

Java-Tutorials

Installing Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition
Installing Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition... will learn how to install Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition...://www.java.sun.com, we are using java_ee_sdk-5-windows.exe for this tutorial 

Eclipse Plugins

eUML2 Studio edition
eUML2 Studio edition     ... the development time. Requirements Java runtime 1.5 or + for Europa/eclipse 3.3    Java runtime 1.4.2 or + for Callisto/eclipse 

DMCA.com