Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Exchange
Open Source Exchange Exchange targeted...; Open Source Takes on Exchange OpenOffice.org gained a sister...;   Open Source Exchange Teams With Red Hat 

Java Beginners

java program to exchange soap message
java program to exchange soap message  Hi Friends, I want to developed a webservice using soap as a protocol,in this webservice the client sends a set of 15 parameters and program on web server side receives this 15 parameters 

VoIP

VoIP PBX Open Source
VoIP PBX Open Source      ... the second beta of a "software appliance" version of Asterisk, the open source IP PBX... evaluation.    Open source free IP PBX An open source group 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Software
Open Source Software Open Source Software Open source doesn't just mean access to the source code... are not allowed.    Wikipedia - Open Source 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Calendar
Open Source Calendar Choosing an open calendar manager...;  Open Source Calendar/Alarm/Planner I did a little searching and I found Rainlendar. It's a open source calendar with a todo list, eventlist, pop up 

Struts Questions

source
source  how to pass the morethan one fields from one page to another page in struts1.2? i am using tchnologies are struts1.2 oracle 10g myecllipse 8.6 so please post the exact source code to support the above technologies 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source VoIP
Open Source VoIP/TelePhony Open source VoIP/Telephony One of the first open source VoIP projects -and one of the earliest VoIP PBXes... for the platform, both commercial and open source.      

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Project Management
Open Source Project Management Open Source Project Management... to access our support forums.      An Open-Source Based... provide these features thanks to the open-source nature of ]project-open 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Business,What is OSS,Advantage of Open Source in Business
Open Source for Business Earlier it was uncommon to use the open source... and it was awful to learn all the commands of different open source software... the time has been changed and now business enterprises are using open source 

Struts Questions

how to get mail exchange records using java dns protocol
how to get mail exchange records using java dns protocol  Hi, how to get DNS mail exchage records(MX) using struts2 framework(server:glassfishv3) Thanks, B.Sucharitha. 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Institute
Open Source Institute Open Source Software Institute The Open Source Software Institute (OSSI) is a non-profit (501 c 6) organization... is to promote the development and implementation of open-source software solutions 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

BI: Improving performance in financial service
banking, security exchange and international finance like currency exchange... such as mortgage interrupt cash flow, which is the primary source for the stability 

Java Beginners

problem in getting mail exchange records(MX) using DNS (glassfish(struts2))
problem in getting mail exchange records(MX) using DNS (glassfish(struts2))  Hi, dummy.jsp <%@page import="javax.naming.Context"%> <%@page import="java.util.Hashtable"%> <%@page import 

Java Beginners

problem in getting mail exchange records(MX) using DNS in java
problem in getting mail exchange records(MX) using DNS in java  Hi, jsp file: <%@page import="javax.naming.NamingEnumeration"%> <%@page import="javax.naming.Context"%> <%@page import="java.util.Hashtable 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source IRC
Open Source IRC IRC Client Goes Open Source Joing the world of open... Bafford: ShadowIRC 1.1 Moved To Open Source & ShadowIRC 1.0.4 Made Freeware...; IRC, the Open Projects Network Open Source, Open Technology, and Open 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package for businesses. MailWasher Server differs from other open-source server anti-spam 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail Server
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package for businesses. MailWasher Server differs from other open-source server anti-spam 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Encryption
exchange data.    TrueCrypt: open-source encryption software I...Open Source Encryption Open Source encryption module loses FIPS... certification of the open-source encryption tool OpenSSL under the Federal Information 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Outlook
Open Source Outlook Open Source Outlook Sync Tool Calendaring..., vertically locked down world; we need an open source solution for extracting... possibilities for Linux.    The Open-Source Outlook Connector 

Open Source

Open Source Servers
Open Source Servers Open Source Streaming Server the open source...; these tools are not available as part of the open source project. Technical..., and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, an award-winning open-source server for delivering 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Email Archiving - Open source software to achieve emails
Open Source Email Archiving - Open source software to achieve emails In this section we will see the features open source email archiving software available... the best open source email archiving software as per your business requirement 

HTML Questions

Source code
Source code  source code of html to create a user login page 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Groupware
;    Open Source Groupware to Take On MS Exchange... is an excellent Linux-based Exchange replacement, but isn't open source... Open Source Groupware Open Groupware  Open Group 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

JSP Servlet Questions

source code
source code  hellow!i am developing a web portal in which i need to set dialy,weekly,monthly reminers so please give me source code in jsp 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  how to get the fields from one page to another page in struts by using JSTL 

OpenSourceSoftware

Palm Open Source
Palm Open Source Open source software for Palm OS... synchronise your Palm device.     Open Source Business Models..., use a simple open source business model to such beneficial effect. Not only 

Java Beginners

source code
source code  how to use nested for to print char in java language?   Hello Friend, Try the following code: class UseNestedLoops{ public static void main(String[] args){ char[][] letters = { {'A', 'B'}, {'C','D 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Hardware
Open Source Hardware What is open source hardware Open-ness in hardware terms can have a whole range...; Open source Hardware Open source hardware is computer 

DMCA.com