Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package... 1998, Calacode develops @Mail, a robust integration of Open Source Technology 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail Server
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package... 1998, Calacode develops @Mail, a robust integration of Open Source Technology 

Open Source

Open Source web mail
Open Source web mail Open Web Mail Project Open WebMail... as well.    Open source Web mail Server The software can... is fully skinnable using XHTML and CSS 2. Open-source Web software 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Open Source E-Mail...; POPFile: Open Source E-Mail Solution POPFile is a program... that mysterious. It is an open source e-mail classification tool designed 

OpenSourceSoftware

Email - Electronic mail
by most of the web user as a easy means of communications. Email or E-mail...? Email solutions Open Source Email Archiving...Email - Electronic mail In this article we will understand the E-mail and see 

JSP Servlet Questions

java mail
Mail API is now open source and you can download the source code and read. If you want to understand the working of Java Mail download the source code from here and learn the coding logic behind Java Mail. You can even compile the source code 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
) throws MessagingException, AddressException { // Setup mail...("mail.smtp.host", mailServer); // Get a mail session Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null); // Define a new mail message Message 

Struts Questions

java source code to create mail server using struts2
java source code to create mail server using struts2  java source code to create mail server using struts2 

JSP Servlet Questions

sms/mail alert for dynamic web application
sms/mail alert for dynamic web application  hi friends, how can i integrate sms/mail alert with my dynamic web application created using servlet? can anyone give me any idea for this related coding 

Programming Tutorials

open source help desk
Open Source Web Help Desk Software Liberum Help Desk is a web-based... a modular, web-based, open-source helpdesk system that would meet a variety...Open Source Help Desk Open Source Help Desk Software As my help desk 

JavaMail Questions

java mail programs
have to make a web application which helps to send mail,plz give me a solution...java mail programs  I got some codes from this about sending mail,forwarding mail,multipart mail etc..and I compiled and executed it,but it did 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Windows
Open Source Windows      ...; Gnucleus Gnucleus was the beginning of a few open-source Gnutella related... open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source VoIP
Open Source VoIP/TelePhony Open source VoIP/Telephony One of the first open source VoIP projects -and one of the earliest VoIP PBXes... for the platform, both commercial and open source.      

JSP Interview Questions

mail
mail  how to send mail using jsp   Please visit the following links: JSP Send Mail Java Mail Tutorials 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Forum
Open Source Forum Open Source Forum on Software Patents The Open Source Forums will be short and focused seminars on topical developments in the Open... provide an opportunity for all Open Source participants to express their views 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Project Management
Open Source Project Management Open Source Project Management... to access our support forums.      An Open-Source Based... provide these features thanks to the open-source nature of ]project-open 

JavaMail Questions

mail
mail  I wrote a program to send mail using smtp. But there is an error message " could not connect to smtp.gmail.com port 465. what is the problem how can i solve it ...   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

Struts Questions

source code
source code  sir...i need an online shopping web application on struts and jdbc....could u pls send me the source code 

Java Beginners

PHP mail setting - Java Beginners
from Web! Your password is : " ." ".$passwrd; //mail body $subject...PHP mail setting  Hai, I want to send an email from my php program... name $email = "t@domainname.com"; //senders e-mail adress 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Community
computing technology to an open-source development community, according to an e-mail...Open Source Community Open Source Research Community In the spirit of free and open source software (F/OSS), we are attempting to establish 

Programming Tutorials

open source web services tool java
Open Source web services tool in java   ...: The Web Services Invocation Framework (WSIF) is a simple Java API for invoking Web services, no matter how or where the services are provided 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to send mail - JSP-Servlet
How to send mail  Thanks a lot ODBC is cleared to me now. Now,have another query about how we can send mail by using jsp. Actually i want to make a web page for a user feedback ,it must be send to our mail id 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Antivirus
/), the leading Open Source antivirus toolkit. Forum XWall Web Services Firewall...Open Source Antivirus Developing Open Source AntiVirus Engines... a significant contribution to the development of a viable, working open source 

JSP Servlet Questions

source code
source code  hellow!i am developing a web portal in which i need to set dialy,weekly,monthly reminers so please give me source code in jsp 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source CD
Open Source CD TheOpenCD TheOpenCD is a collection of high quality Free and Open Source Software. The programs run in Windows and cover the most common tasks such as word processing, presentations, e-mail, web browsing, web 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Web Page
Open Source Web Page The Open Source Page Open Source Initiative... and is open source GPL.  Open Source Web Designs Empire Elements... Certified Open Source Software certification mark and program. You can read about 

PHP Questions

Sending mail (Contact Form in a website)
Sending mail (Contact Form in a website)  Hi, I just uploaded few of my webpages into a free web hosting service, where i can just upload the web pages. Am very much new into this field. I want to write a contact form, which 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Outlook
Open Source Outlook Open Source Outlook Sync Tool Calendaring and scheduling are becoming the things of open standards, web services, and p2p ad..., vertically locked down world; we need an open source solution for extracting 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source IRC
Open Source IRC IRC Client Goes Open Source Joing the world of open... Bafford: ShadowIRC 1.1 Moved To Open Source & ShadowIRC 1.0.4 Made Freeware..., the Web is nice for finding info and E-mail beats snail mail hands down 

DMCA.com