Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
HTML Questions

why the php is open source?
why the php is open source?  why the php is open source 

PHP Questions

why php is open source - PHP
why php is open source  i know it's silly question but i would like to know why php is open source 

PHP Questions

php
php  what is php   PHP is one of the most used open source server-side scripting language, which runs on almost all the platform. PHP... and Solaris. To know more about PHP, Visit Here 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source PHP
Open Source PHP Open-source PHP framework AjaxAC is an open-source...;  Open Source licensing for PHP scripts The main purpose... with your site's pertinent information.    Open source PHP

Programming Tutorials

Roadsend PHP
Roadsend PHP In this section we will learn about Roadsend PHP, which is an open-source implementation of the PHP Hypertext preprocessor. Roadsend PHP is an open source implementation of the PHP language. The  Roadsend PHP 

PHP Tutorial

show_source() example.
;?php if ( isset( $file ) ) show_source( $file ) or print "can not be open...show_source() The show_source() function works similar to highlight_file () which displays a file with the PHP syntax highlighted. The syntax is highlighted 

Java Beginners

Open or Open Source Software
source operating system where as PHP is a open source scripting language...Open or Open Source Software  what is mean by open or open source... or open source software means any technology or a software that are freely available 

Programming Tutorials

open source help desk
Open Source Help Desk Open Source Help Desk Software As my help desk... of the major open source help desk software offerings. I?m not doing...?s out there.     The OneOrZero Open Source Task Management 

Software Services

PHP
PHP Services PHP refers to Hypertext Preprocessor, a general... scripting language. PHP generally runs on web server. It is competent..., Linux, Mac Os, Sun Solaris and others. But for processing the PHP code 

Programming Tutorials

PHP
PHP PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor; PHP is server-side scripting language for development of web applications. PHP powerful and robust programming language. It is open source and its major implementations are Zend Engine 

Ajax Questions

PHP Ajax
PHP Ajax  Hi, Which Ajax framework can be used easily with PHP? Thanks   Hi, jQuery is mostly used with PHP. Thanks   Free and open source PHP ajax scripts Interact with the Web Server without page 

PHP Questions

PHP accelerator
PHP accelerator  hii, What is a PHP accelerator?   hello,, PHP accelerator increases the speed of applications written in PHP. This boost of performance can be around 2-10 times. PHP accelerator increases the speed 

Struts Questions

source
source  how to pass the morethan one fields from one page to another page in struts1.2? i am using tchnologies are struts1.2 oracle 10g myecllipse 8.6 so please post the exact source code to support the above technologies 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Directory
Open Source Directory Open Source Java Directory The Open Source Java...;   Open Source Directory Services Apple's Open Directory... with open source directory Red Hat Directory Server began life as the Netscape 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Forum
Open Source Forum Open Source Forum on Software Patents The Open Source Forums will be short and focused seminars on topical developments in the Open... provide an opportunity for all Open Source participants to express their views 

PHP

The Open Source World is a Big Part of PHP
with MySQL technology. A big benefit of the open source status of PHP... programs can be handled with open source software. In fact, PHP developers can... of different forms of technology. The big reason for this comes from how PHP is an open 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Web Page
Open Source Web Page The Open Source Page Open Source Initiative... Certified Open Source Software certification mark and program. You can read about... is "Open Source." We also make copies of approved open source licenses here 

HTML Questions

project on php
project on php   suppose i have five tabels and i must form them html then link them database and php then i want to make query between them these five tabels and data in each one pleaze help me Table of suppliers Source 

MySQL

PHP SQL Script
PHP SQL Script       PHP SQL Script is useful to perform the operation of SQL queries in PHP. The PHP is a server side scripting language and open source software. The PHP 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Templatess
Open Source Templatess Open Source Templates Open Source....     A designer?s nightmare Open source templates The first thing that ?open source? brings to mind is free software. Mozilla Firefox, Linux 

Open Source

Open Source Application Server
Open Source Application Server New Open-Source Application Server A new open source application server is available for download from WSO2 Inc., a little known but highly regarded Sri Lankan firm of open source developers 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Testing
Open Source Testing Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual The Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) is a peer-reviewed... are regularly added and updated.      Open Source 

Blog

Sitemap PHP Tutorial
for PHP Language | Open Source World is a Big Part of PHP | Why You Should... Questions | Site Map | Business Software Services India PHP Tutorial Section PHP Index | PHP for beginners | PHP Date Functions | Starting 

PHP Tutorial

What is PHP ?
features in PHP PHP is open source, free to download and use  PHP...What is PHP? PHP is an acronym stand for Hypertext PreProcessor. It is an open source scripting language which is used for web development and can be embedded 

Software Services

PHP Developer India
PHP Developer India PHP is a very powerful open source server-side scripting..., PHP has become a hotcake among the programmers. The PHP-MySQL web technology... and faster uploading it is also being popular among the net users. Using PHP 

PHP Questions

database and php
database and php   suppose i have five tabels and i must form them html then link them database and php then i want to make query between them these five tabels and data in each one pleaze help me Table of suppliers Source 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source e-commerce
Open Source e-commerce Open Source Online Shop E-Commerce Solutions Open source Commerce is an Open... of an osCommerce online store. osCommerce combines Open Source solutions to provide a free 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source CMS
Open Source CMS Open Source Content... and developers of Open Source Content Management solutions. OSCOM organizes... of Open Source Content Management. OSCOM promotes Open Source Content Management 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Content Management
Open Source Content Management Introduction to Open Source Content Management Systems In this article we'll focus on how Open Source and CMS combine...) has seen particularly strong growth in open-source solutions, perhaps 

PHP Tutorial

Why PHP ?
Why PHP? Reasons to use PHP are given below: 1.    PHP is open source, free to download and use : PHP is free and you can download the setup from http://php.net/downloads.php site. Open source is a development method 

DMCA.com