Home Discussion Discuss: STRUTS INTERNATIONALIZATION

• i18n doubtsridhar May 16, 2012 at 5:35 PM

hi i have doubt i have created i18n application by using hyperlinks but i need to create using dropdowns .i tried with select and javascript onselect() .please suggest me how to create it

• Struts 1 with korean resource property filenagaraju Dameruppula September 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Hi All, I have a problem in migrating the struts1 to korean language can somebody help with an example. I will be very much please and eagerly waiting for the response. Thanks and Regrags Nagaraju.Dameruppula

• dnag September 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM

can you show example with korean resource property file please.

• 4. Korean - konagaraju.da September 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Hi, Can you please show how to configure korean property for Korean language. Regards Nagaraju

• Korean properties file in strutsnagaraju.da September 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Hi, Can you please help how to configure korean property file for defining korean language or implementing struts for korean language Regards Nagaraju.D

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Questions

Internationalization - XML
Internationalization  Hi, Please help me on the following question. 1) xmlunit.jar supports internationalization 

General

Internationalization
Internationalization       Swing in Java also supports the feature of Internationalization. The developers can build applications by which the users can interact worldwide 

Struts Questions

Struts2 Internationalization
the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/struts... http://www.roseindia.net/struts/strutsinternationalization.shtml 

Struts Questions

struts internationalization for Korean language
struts internationalization for Korean language  Hi All, Please suggest me an example where struts is implemented for korean locale using struts internationalization concept. Regards Nagaraju 

Java Server Faces Questions

Internationalization - Java Server Faces Questions
Internationalization and localization  I need and example of Internationalization and localization in JSF 

Struts Questions

Internationalization using struts - Struts
Internationalization using struts   Hi, I want to develop a web application in Hindi language using Struts. I have an small idea... to convert hindi characters into suitable types for struts. I struck here please 

Struts Examples

STRUTS INTERNATIONALIZATION
STRUTS INTERNATIONALIZATION -------------------------------- by Farihah... to implement Internationalization (abbreviated as I18N) in Struts... invalid, we have to re-engineer the applications. Internationalization or I18N 

Tutorials

Internationalization Code Example
.style1 { text-decoration: underline; } Internationalization Code Example       This Example shows you Internationalization  son 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF internationalization example
JSF internationalization example      In software development, internationalization.... This tutorial shows you how to develop an internationalization application in JSF 

J2EE

Internationalization and Localization of Web Applications in Java
Internationalization and Localization of Web Applications in Java In this tutorial you will learn about the internationalization and localization of web.... Internationalization of Web applications means that a web application that is created 

JSF internationalization - Java Server Faces Questions
JSF internationalization  Hi there, I have configured my application for internationalization. I am facing one problem here to show HTML content on the page. on my xxx.xhtml page I have some text with HTML tags. i.e. 

JSF internationalization - Java Server Faces Questions
JSF internationalization  Hi there, I have configured my application for internationalization. I am facing one problem here to show HTML content on the page. on my xxx.xhtml page I have some text with HTML tags. i.e. 

Spring Framework

Spring Internationalization
Spring Internationalization To write an application that supports multiples languages, you need to add the following code in your dispatcher. 1. At first message resources <bean id="messageSource" class=" 

Free Magazine

Java Developers Desk
Java Developers Desk         Internationalization Internationalization is one of the key... words, internationalization is the process of designing an application, which 

Spring 3

Locale in Spring MVC
.style1 { background-color: #BFDFFF; } .style2 { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; } Locale in Spring MVC To support internationalization in spring mvc application, you need to register two beans in spring 

Java Server Faces

Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page
Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page          JSF provides a good way to implement internationalization using Resource Bundle. Resource Bundle is a file 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
internationalization java web application  Please suggest me how to create a Java based web application 

Development process Questions

JAVA - Development process
Internationalization in JAVA  Please explain the concept of Internationalization and internationalization in java with example?  Internationalization in JAVAInternationalization means making our program compatible 

Eclipse Plugins

GWT Designer
? including drag-and-drop, bi-directional code generation, internationalization 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
classes, event model, date and time facilities, internationalization 

JSP Interview Questions

jsp - JSP-Interview Questions
, conditional execution, loops and internationalization. JSTL was developed under 

Java - Java Server Faces Questions
bean management * Event handling * Internationalization support 

Java-Tutorials

Other Base Packages
. Internationalization This API provide us support for internationalization 

Java Beginners

hhhhh - Java Beginners
hhhhh  Hi, I am work on struts please let me know what... is a character code is used for internationalization. *)Two major character encodings.... *)Unicode is a character code is used for internationalization. *)Two major 

Spring Framework Questions

what is viewresolver
This is Babul i am writing some diffrences between Spring and Struts 1. Struts is a web framework only, Struts can be compare with the SpringMVC. And SpringMVC is subset... in struts, Controller does in Spring. And action in Struts is a Abstract class 

Java Interview Questions

java.util - Java Interview Questions
, internationalization, and miscellaneous utility classesThe util package of java provides 

Firework Tutorial

DOJO Tutorial
testing in best way. DOJO has the support of Internationalization... Internationalization libraries dijit : A library that contains the user interface 

General

JDK 8 - Developer Preview Released
; Internationalization Enhancement: The internationalization and localization group is those kind 

Training

JSF Training
, convertors, events, component binding, internationalization etc. At the end... internationalization using Resource Bundle.     

Java Server Faces

Java Server Faces (JSF) Tutorials
Internationalization JSF Simple Login Application 

DMCA.com