Home Discussion Discuss: Developing Struts Hibernate Plugin

• classnotfoundexception - help required..Rakesh July 31, 2012 at 1:38 PM

java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionplugin.HibernatePlugIn at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1711) at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1556) at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationClass(RequestUtils.java:119) at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationInstance(RequestUtils.java:145) at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModulePlugIns(ActionServlet.java:816) at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:332) at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:160) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1266) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1185) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1080) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5026) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5313) at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1595) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1585) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Developing Struts Hibernate Plugin
Developing Struts Hibernate Plugin   ... for Struts Hibernate Plugin. Our Hibernate Plugin will create Hibernate Session... of the application. Source Code Of Hibernate Struts Plugin 

Struts Examples

Developing Struts PlugIn
Developing Struts PlugIn   ... Hibernate PlugIn, Struts Spring PlugIn etc. Beside these available PlugIn you... Struts PlugIn and incorporate in your Struts Web Applications. After completing 

Hibernate Questions

struts hibernate - Hibernate
struts hibernate   how to integrate struts and hibernate ?is need any plugin ?programmer manually create that plguin?   Hi.../struts-hibernate/ Thanks 

Building and Testing Struts Hibernate Plugin Application
Building and Testing Struts Hibernate Plugin Application... integrated your struts application with hibernate using Hibernate Struts Plugin... will build and test our Struts Hibernate Integration application. Compiling 

Hibernate Questions

struts - hibernate doubt
struts - hibernate doubt  Hello. I'm developing a web application using Struts 1.0 and Hibernate (I'm a beginner). I've been reading your web and I've seen that in the Struts Action methods you use an Hibernate Plugin 

Struts Hibernate Integration
and then integrate all the stuffs.    Developing Hibernate Struts Plugin In this section we will write Hibernate Struts Plugin Java code... using Struts Hibernate Plugin In this section we will write web client 

Hibernate Questions

how can i add hibernate plugin to eclipse?
how can i add hibernate plugin to eclipse?  how can i add hibernate plugin to eclipse 

Java Beginners

Tiles Plugin
Tiles Plugin  I have used tiles plugin in my projects but now I am seeing that each definition is loaded twice tell me the reason of this.This making...://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts_tiles.shtml Hope that it will be helpful for you 

Struts Questions

How to add struts2.1.8 plugin in eclipse - Struts
How to add struts2.1.8 plugin in eclipse   Hello, Can anybody help me how to add struts2.1.8 plugin in eclipse3.4 

Hibernate Questions

Struts Hibernate Spring - Hibernate
Struts Hibernate Spring  HI Deepak, This is reddy.i want expamle for struts hibernate spring example.  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/hibernate-spring/index.shtml 

Hibernate Questions

struts+hibernate
struts+hibernate  org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource roseindia/net/hibernate/Address.hbm.xml 

Hibernate Questions

struts with hibernate - Hibernate
struts with hibernate  Can u send me Realtime example of struts with hibernate(Saving,Delete,update,select from muliple tables 

Struts Questions

Migration of Struts and Hibernate - Struts
/struts-hibernate/ Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks...Migration of Struts and Hibernate  How to struts can call the hibernate objects without spring or EJB or any other Controller package?  Hi 

Hibernate Questions

struts hibenate integration - Hibernate
struts hibenate integration  struts hibernate integration 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate,struts
hibernate,struts  i m using my eclipse 8.0 for hibernate appln execution.in that why doc type is mandatory in xml files(configuration and mapping0 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate,struts
hibernate,struts  i m using my eclipse 8.0 for hibernate appln execution.in that why doc type is mandatory in xml files(configuration and mapping0 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate,struts

Hibernate Questions

hibernate,struts

Hibernate Questions

hibernate,struts

Struts Questions

Integration Struts Spring Hibernate.
Integration Struts Spring Hibernate.  Integration Struts Spring Hibernate 

Hibernate Questions

struts and hibernate
struts and hibernate  i am new in advanced java technology and i am getting confuse myself struts tags are used in the front face of the page... end. and same like hibernate is used to create database tables means its back 

Hibernate Questions

Struts-Hibernate-Integration - Hibernate
Struts-Hibernate-Integration  Hi, I was executing struts hibernate intgeration code the following error has occured. Anyone can give me... the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts-hibernate/ Hope 

Eclipse Plugins

Sysdeo Tomcat Launcher Plugin
Sysdeo Tomcat Launcher Plugin       Plugin features Starting and stopping... This plugin does not contain Tomcat. (Download and install Tomcat before using 

Struts Questions

struts with hibernate
struts with hibernate   /SearchTutorial.jsp(4,2) Unable to find setter method for attribute: locale <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %> <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-html" prefix="html" %> < 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate configuration with eclipse 3.1 - Hibernate
simple hibernate program code and with struts also. so please tell me the step by step process. i have that folder in d:/hibernate i thing...hibernate configuration with eclipse 3.1  Dear Sir, i got your mail 

Struts Questions

struts hibernate integraion tut - Struts
struts hibernate integraion tut  Hi, I was running struts hibernate integration tutorial. I am facing following error while executing the example. type Exception report message description The server encountered 

Hibernate Questions

About hibernate using struts
About hibernate using struts  what are the advantages are occured when using struts in hibernate? what are the inconvenient occur in hibernate using struts in hibernate? how they are overcome? if any another solutions 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 + hibernate
Struts 2 + hibernate  How to integrate Struts 2 and Hibernate? Its... struts 2 and hibernate. Struts2.2.1 and hibernate integration application Integrate Hibernate to struts2 

Struts Questions

Ajax for Struts with Hibernate Application - Struts
Ajax for Struts with Hibernate Application  Hi All, I have developed a registration page with country and state drop downs. I want to use ajax for these drop downs with hibernate support. Kindly help for this , thanks 

Hibernate Questions

Struts - Hibernate Integration
Struts - Hibernate Integration  Hi, I need to integrate the struts with hibernate.. can u pls tell me the process of configuring etc etc WITHOUT... link: Struts Hibernate Integration Thanks 

DMCA.com