Home Discussion Discuss: Developing Struts Web Module

• strutsshiva September 6, 2011 at 1:11 PM

where is -->Tutorial class Criteria crit = session.createCriteria(Tutorial.class);

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Enterprise Java

Structure of Web Module
In this section, you will learn the structure of the web module 

Struts Examples

Developing Struts Web Module
Developing Struts Web Module     ... the user to search tutorials. This example is an client to test our Struts Hibernate Plugin. The web component of the application consists of the following files: 1 

EJB Questions

Ejb Module
(); Object obj = ic.lookup("com/myapp/struts/ejb/Ejb... } /** * This is the action called from the Struts framework. * @param mapping 

EJB Questions

Ejb Module
(); Object obj = ic.lookup("com/myapp/struts/ejb/Ejb... } /** * This is the action called from the Struts framework. * @param mapping 

EJB Questions

login module program
login module program  hello friends i want to develop the web service using .net pls send the login ejb module .net program to my mail id 

EJB Questions

login module program
login module program  hello friends i want to develop the web service using .net pls send the login ejb module .net program to my mail id 

Struts Questions

struts url problem in Switching module using SwitchAction class - Struts
struts url problem in Switching module using SwitchAction class  when... from my login module to admin module it shows the url of login module after going in admin module but it goes successfully to admin module 

Struts Questions

struts - Struts
struts  hi, what is meant by struts-config.xml and wht are the tags... 2. wht is the difference b/w the web.xml and struts-config.xml 3. what is the structure we hav to follow in struts whn and application has to run 4. where 

Eclipse Plugins

Struts-It
; Struts-It is a set of Eclipse plugins for developing Struts-based web.... Wizards for creating Struts Project Struts module... to a Dynamic Web Project so that developers can use Struts framework 

Spring Framework

Spring MVC, Spring MVC Module Tutorial
Framework. The Spring MVC framework is the MVC stack for the development of web... the developers to mix and match multiple frameworks while developing... and provides once to best and productive framework for development of web 

Struts Questions

Why Struts in web Application - Struts
Why Struts in web Application  Hi Friends, why struts introduced in to web application. Plz dont send any links . Need main reason for implementing struts. Thanks Prakash 

Framework Questions

struts
struts  what is separate request processor per module in struts1 

Struts Questions

web server - Struts
web server  can we run two web servers in our system then how 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  How Struts is useful in application development? Where to learn Struts? Thanks   Hi, Struts is very useful in writing web... performance Java web applications that runs on Java enabled application servers. Struts 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Admin Module
Admin Module The admin have the privilege  to add the question, delete the question. He is responsible for maintaining the site. He can also search the question paper by question Id and by title. The Admin does the following 

Struts 2 Tutorials

User Module
User Module The user first need to make registration on the website for appearing in the online examination. After the making successful registration he is eligible for online test examination. To appear in the examination he need 

Framework Questions

struts
struts  we have the concept of jsp's and servlets right we can develop the web-pages each and everything then why what for struts inturdouced 

Spring 3

Spring Web, Spring Web Modules, Spring Web Example
.   Web-Servlet The Web-Servlet module is the implementation of the MVC design pattern for web application.   Web-Struts The Web-Struts module provides the required classes for the Struts Inegration 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  What is Struts?   Hi hriends, Struts is a web page... web applications quickly and easily. Struts combines Java Servlets, Java Server... developers, and everyone between. Thanks.   Hi friends, Struts is a web 

Struts Questions

if we have 2 struts-config files - Struts
strtus-config-.xml. eg struts-config-admin.xml. Here admin refers to the module name in u r project. and this xml file in deployed in web-inf folder(same as struts...if we have 2 struts-config files  if we have declared 2 struts 

Struts Questions

Struts
Struts  Why struts rather than other frame works?   Struts is used into web based enterprise applications. Struts2 cab be used with Spring and Hibernate to make the web based application secure and faster.You can also 

Struts Examples

How Struts Works
made by the client or by web browsers. In struts JavaServerPages (JSP) are used to design the dynamic web pages. In struts, servlets helps to route request which... to the context elements.  In the file WEB-INF/web.xml of struts 

Spring Framework Questions

spring JEE module tutorial
spring JEE module tutorial  Hi, I want spring Jee module tutorial and spring ORM module tutorial plz send me 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts IDEs
wizard refactoring (add exception and module wizards). - Support for Struts 1.1... for developing and managing Struts-based applications. With the Struts Console you can... Struts IDEs Easy Struts for Eclipse / Jbuilder 

Struts Questions

struts
struts   <p>hi here is my code can you please help me to solve...; <h1></h1> <p>struts-config.xml</p> <p>...;&lt;struts-config&gt; &lt;form-beans&gt; &lt;form-bean name 

Struts Questions

Struts - Struts
Struts  Dear Sir , I m very new to struts how to make a program in struts and how to call it in action mapping to to froward another location. Acctually i m using netbeans ide when i select a new web application for struts its 

Struts Questions

Struts - Struts
Struts  hi, I am new in struts concept.so, please explain example login application in struts web based application with source code . what are needed the jar file and to run in struts application ? please kindly 

Struts Questions

struts
;gt;/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld&lt;/taglib-location&gt; &lt...-location&gt;/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld&lt;/taglib-location&gt; &...struts  <p>hi here is my code in struts i want to validate my 

Struts Questions

fast view web--yes - Struts
fast view web--yes  How to enable the fast web view--yes on pdf file  Hi Friend, Please clarify your problem. Thanks 

Spring Framework Questions

spring DAO module turorial
spring DAO module turorial  how to integrate springDAO and spring webMVC 

DMCA.com