Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Development process Questions

line number in a file of entered string
line number in a file of entered string  when i entered string from console , it should show line number in a file of that string 

Java Interview Questions

String
String  write a program using string it should replace 'c'char to integer number as 1 in whole source 

General

Convert String to Number
Convert String to Number       In this section, we will learn how to convert String to Number. The following program provides you the functionality to convert String 

Java Interview Questions

i want display integer number in a string of statement
i want display integer number in a string of statement  i want display integer number in a string of statement 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery Convert string to number
jQuery Convert string to number In this tutorial , we will discuss about how to convert string (enter into input box) into number. In this example... it from input and also need to convert into number. We can do this by following 

Java Beginners

prime number
prime number  could u pls help me out in finding whether a number is a prime number or not?   import java.util.*; class CheckPrimeNumber { static boolean isPrime(int number){ boolean isPrime=false 

Java Beginners

prime number
prime number  To check a number entered by user is prime or not?   Java check prime number import java.util.*; class CheckPrimeNumber { static boolean isPrime(int number){ boolean isPrime=false 

Java Interview Questions

prime number
prime number  to check wethere given number is prime or not?  ... { static boolean isPrime(int number){ boolean isPrime=false; int i=(int) Math.ceil(Math.sqrt(number)); while (i>1 

Java Beginners

Count number of "*"
Count number of "*"  I have this code to count the number of * from a string entered. but I need to find it from an text file. Any idea? import... CountVowels { public static void main(String args[])throws IOException 

Java Beginners

number pyramid
number pyramid   how to get the code for the following...;class Pyramid{ public static void main(String args[]){ for(int i=1;i<=7...; class Pyramid{ public static void main(String args[]){ for(int i 

Java Beginners

Number Pyramid
Number Pyramid  Hi Everyone, Can someone help me write the code for the following number pyramid: print... 0 0 0 0 4 ... "); There is 5 spaces in between each number 

Java Interview Questions

Primary number
Primary number  write a program to find the 100th or nth primary number?   import java.util.*; class PrimeNumber{ public static void main(String a[]) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in 

Java Beginners

random number
random number   Please How do I generate a program that gives me random integer from 115 to 250? Using java.util.random. Thank you very much!  ... class RandomNumberBetweenTwoIntegers { public static final void main(String 

Java Interview Questions

Primary number
Primary number  write a program to find the 100th or nth primary number?   import java.util.*; class PrimeNumber{ public static void main(String a[]) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in 

Java Beginners

number sorting
number sorting  program to sort a list of numbers in descending order where the inputs are entered from keyboard in runtime   Hi Friend...{ public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Number to String
Convert Number to String       In this section, we will learn how to convert numbers to String. The following program provides you the functionality to convert numbers to String 

General

Count numbers of spaces and number of words from the input string
Count numbers of spaces and number of words from the input string Java In this section, you will learn how to count the number of spaces and words from... the string into string array using split() method and determines the number 

Java Beginners

To check a palindrome number?
To check a palindrome number?  program to check a number is palindrome or not using recursion?(wihout converting to string 

Java Beginners

Check even or odd number.
Check even or odd number.  How to check given number is even or odd... java.io.InputStreamReader; public class EvenNumber{ public static void main(String args[]) throws IOException { Sys tem.out.println("Enter the number 

Java Beginners

Number Convert - Java Beginners
Number Convert  Dear Deepak Sir, I am entered in Command prompt Some value like 234.Value can be convert into Two Hundred and Thirty Four Rupees... import java.io.*; public class NumberToWord { String string; String 

Java Beginners

prime number - Java Beginners
prime number  this project is to determine if a phone number is a prime number. if the number is a prime number then print a message to the effect. if the number is not a prime number then print the prime factors of the number 

Java Beginners

add number - Java Beginners
add number  Q. write a programe to add three number. The number input... java.util.*; class Add{ public static void main(String[]args){ Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter first number"); int 

Java Beginners

Calculate factorial of a number.
Calculate factorial of a number.  How to calculate factorial of a given number?   import java.io.BufferedReader; import java.io.IOException... void main(String args[]) throws IOException { System.out.println 

Java Beginners

perfect number - Java Beginners
perfect number  An integer number is said to be a perfect number.... For example, 6 is a perfect number because 6 = 1+2+3. Write a method perfect that determines if parameter number is a perfect number. Use this method 

Java Beginners

Magic number in java
Magic number in java  Hi.. Can any one tel how to watch a magic number of a program?   import java.util.*; class MagicNumber...; b+=a; } return b; } public static void main(String[]args 

Java Beginners

number of stairs - Java Beginners
number of stairs  1. Write a program that prints an n-level stair case made of text. The user should choose the text character and the number..., import java.io.*; public class PrintExamp{ public static void main(String 

General

Number Format Exception
to convert a String into a number. The Number might be int,float or any java...; and convert the string into the int 60. However, if you give the value of str... Number Format Exception      

Java Beginners

prime number - Java Beginners
boolean isPrime(int number){ boolean isPrime=false; int i=(int) Math.ceil(Math.sqrt(number)); while (i>1){ if ((number!=i) && (number%i==0)){ isPrime=false 

Programming Tutorials

String length property example
.style1 { font-size: medium; } String Length property example in Action Script3:- If user want to find out number of characters in a string. In this case String has a length property that return the number of characters 

Java Beginners

Validate ID Number
Validate ID Number   How to validate South African ID Number using... ValidateSouthAfricanID { public static boolean isValidIdNumber(String idNumber) { String...)); } String evenTotStr = (Long.parseLong(field1.toString 

DMCA.com