Home Discussion Discuss: Login Form using Ajax

• DoubtRamkumar November 18, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Hi Roseindia, In the above example you have displayed the following errors "Login name is required", "Password is required" in red font. But I dont know from where it is coming.. So please clear my doubt.

• Struts2 with ajaxamit March 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM

how can we develope login application using ajax and struts2 if we don't want to use struts tags

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ajax Questions

Ajax form element - Ajax
Ajax form element  I have problem in passing a value into form feild using ajax. I want to get the value is as a parameter. Can some one help me plz 

PHP Questions

Hiding form values using ajax
Hiding form values using ajax  i am trying to show and hide form values with ajax but it's not working,but in javascript it is working.Can anyone will help me to the work in ajax please. Thanks in advance 

Ajax Questions

Ajax form validation Example
to validate form in Ajax using jQuery framework. Thanks...Ajax form validation Example  Hi, I want to validate my ajax form. Please give me good code for Ajax form validation. Thanks   Hi, Read 

Ajax Questions

Ajax form submit
Ajax form submit  Hi, Provide me the example code of Ajax form submit. I want quick tutorial that will help me in writing form submit code in Ajax... teaches you how to submit form using jQuery framework. Thanks 

Ajax Questions

AJAX REGISTRATION FORM
AJAX REGISTRATION FORM  I have implemented user name, check and state selection using ajax, in the html registration form. I am loading two XML... either username or state. How to implement both in same registration form could any 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Login Form using Ajax
Login Form using Ajax      ...;/action> Develop a Login Form Using Ajax : The GUI of the application... using the Ajax (DOJO).  Lets develop a login application using Ajax 

HTML Questions

How to save form data to a csv file using jquery or ajax
=data.responseText; Now the problem is ,i should write form data to a csv file using ajax...How to save form data to a csv file using jquery or ajax  Please let..., Thank you for your reply , i am suppose to use only jquery or ajax for doing 

Ajax Questions

Ajax validation - Ajax
Ajax validation  how to validate a form using Ajax and php  ... you. Please visit for more informaton: http://www.roseindia.net/ajax/ajaxlogin/ajax-registration-program.shtml Thanks. Amardeep 

Programming Tutorials

ajax example
form in Ajax using jQuery framework. Thanks  DOJO... Example Ajax Login Example Thanks Ajax Tutorials  Collection of top...; Ajax form validation Example Ajax form validation 

Ajax Questions

Ajax with BIRT - Ajax
is my code.. JSP and Servlet using AJAX function getXMLObject...Ajax with BIRT  Hai i am currently working on BIRT in a company... returning the ajax object created } var xmlhttp = new getXMLObject(); //xmlhttp 

Ajax-Tutorial

ajax programming
it is done using Ajax. When you enter the value in the input box and highlight to other..., and Database using Ajax. Ajax Tutorial In this section, you will learn Ajax... This section contains the Basics of using Ajax with PHP PHP Ajax Suggest 

JSP Servlet Questions

Ajax
Ajax  how to impliment ajax in registration table using jsp-servlet 

Ajax Questions

ajax and jsp code - Ajax
ajax and jsp code  can u please give me the code for retriving the data from database using ajax our requriment is if i select country name in listbox display the corresponding all the states. using jsp and ajax    

Ajax Questions

Ajax
Ajax  send the example to fetch the data from the server by using ajax in java. for ex:-if there are states which is used to display in frontend we use ajax. send it to me 

Ajax Questions

ajax
ajax  how to connect ajax with mysql without using php,asp or any other scripting language. please answer soon 

Ajax Questions

Using Ajax
Using Ajax  Hi, How I can use Ajax in web programming? Tell me any example which using Ajax to call server side script? Thanks   Hi, Here are examples: PHP Ajax and Database First Ajax Example Getting Started 

Ajax Questions

Ajax
Ajax  how to include ajax in jsp page?   Hi, Please read Ajax First Example - Print Date and Time example. Instead of using PHP you can write your code in JSP. Thanks 

Ajax Questions

Ajax method
Ajax method  there is registratinon form with name,address,email id and country,state and city drop down list. if user select country as India.... thism should be done using ajax,html,javascript. And xml should contain data 

Ajax Questions

Ajax method
Ajax method  there is registratinon form with name,address,email id and country,state and city drop down list. if user select country as India.... thism should be done using ajax,html,javascript. And xml should contain data 

Ajax Questions

using jsp's....and ajax - Ajax
using jsp's....and ajax  Hi, i need code using ajax .....in a text box when i enter an alphabet i should get list of words starts with the alphabet given in the text box 

PHP Questions

dynamic form
dynamic form  I need to make a dynamic form using php, for example, i... dependent dropdown lists using Ajax. when the user select country name from the first... button wich once clicked we have a new list created on the same form. Thank you 

Ajax Questions

ajax
ajax  HI, In my application using ajax if i type a managername in the textbox it should display all the employees under the that manager... me reg this. thanks KK   Combobox box using Ajax in JSP   i 

Ajax Questions

ajax
ajax  How can we fetch data in ajax through servlet?   "mainpage.jsp" <html> <head> <title>Ajax Example</title>...); xmlHttp.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded 

Ajax Questions

ajax
ajax  How can we fetch data in ajax through servlet?   "mainpage.jsp" <html> <head> <title>Ajax Example</title>...); xmlHttp.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded 

Ajax Questions

ajax

Ajax Questions

ajax

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Ajax
in a tabular form. Same for >33kv We can use ajax where instead of a link a radio button can fetch the data and can populate a table.If ajax can be used 

Ajax Questions

filter and display html table data using ajax - Ajax
on DisplayCategory.jsp in the form of the html table using responseText. how to do...filter and display html table data using ajax  Hi i am stuck up... calling the ajax function called retrieveURL.from here goes 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Ajax validation in struts2.
Ajax validation in struts2. In this section, you will see how to validate fields  of form in struts2.  1-index.jsp <html> <head> <title>Ajax_Validation_Example</title> </head> <body> 

Ajax Questions

Auto complete of word search using ajax with java
Auto complete of word search using ajax with java  I want to display the list of words when I type the first letter of the word in a text box. I am using jsp to design the form. I want ajax sample to achieve this feature. Its 

DMCA.com