Home Discussion Discuss: Include Tag (Data Tag) Example

• Accesing includeTag's propertiesJb August 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Good demostration. But. How do you execute de action to put the includeTag's properties in the valueStack and them take this data from the myBirthday.jsp. Thanks

• Included content page trunckedAtlantech Int. June 17, 2012 at 4:50 AM

I realize that when you don't specify the content encoding, there is a lot of chance to have the included content file truncked. Thank for this post

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts 2 Tutorials

Set Tag (Data Tag) Example
Set Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the Set tag. The set tag is a generic tag...;Tag (Data TagExample!</title>   </head> 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Param Tag (Data Tag) Example
Param Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the param tag. The param tag is a generic tag that is used to parameterize other tags. For example the include tag and bean tag 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Text Tag (Data Tag) Example
Text Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the text tag. The text tag is a generic tag... in the resource bundle, then the body of the tag will be used as default message 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Bean Tag (Data Tag) Example
Bean Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the Bean Tag. The Bean tag is a generic tag... specification. This tag has a body which can contain a number of Param elements to set any 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Property Tag (Data Tag) Example
Property Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the property tag. The property tag is a generic tag that is used to get the property of a value, which 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 optiontransferselect  tag example.
Struts2.2.1 optiontransferselect  tag example. In this example, you... of them. With the help of these button tag, you can transfer selected data form one... tag example.  1- index.jsp <html> <head><title> 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Action Tag (Data Tag) Example
Action Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the action tag. The action tag is a generic tag that is used to call actions directly from a JSP page by specifying the action 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Include Tag (Data Tag) Example
Include Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the include tag. The include tag is a generic tag that is used to include a servlet's output (result of servlet 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Date Tag (Data Tag) Example
Date Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the Date tag. The date tag allows...;Date Tag (Data TagExample!</title>   < 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Datetimepicker Tag (Form Tag) Example
Datetimepicker Tag (Form Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the datetimepicker tag...; <title>Datetimepicker (Form Tag) Tag Example!< 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Include tag example in Struts
Include tag example in Struts   hi... sir. This is sreenu sir. I am learning struts2 but i have a small doubt i am using include tag. ex... include tag ..... is not displayed pls telll me sir.? i using this tag using 

HTML

HTML - textarea tag example.
HTML - textarea tag example. Description : It is a input tag. You can enter...;/head> <body> <h1>HTML -- textarea tag Example. </h1> <!-- TextArea Tag--> <textarea cols="25" rows="4 

HTML

HTML - base tag example.
HTML - base tag example. Description : The base tag is a HTML tag. It specifies a base(default) URL for all link in the page. Code : <html>...; <h1>HTML -- base tag. </h1> &nbsp;<a href=" 

HTML

HTML - I tag example.
HTML - I tag example. Description : It is a text formatting tag. It display the text font into italic format.  Code : <html> <...>HTML -- I tag Example. </h1> <p> Roseindia Technology Pvt 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Example of struts2.2.1 anchor tag.
Example of struts2.2.1 anchor tag. In this tutorial, we will introduce you to about the anchor tag of struts2.2.1. It provides a hyperlink from current page...; %> <html> <head> <title>Anchor Tag(Data Tag 

Struts Examples

Div (Ajax Tag) tag Example
Div (Ajax Tag) tag Example       In this section, you will learn about the div tag. The div tag is an Ajax... without refreshing the entire page. The div tag when used with Ajax refreshes 

HTML

HTML - menu tag example
HTML - menu tag example Description : The <menu> is a tag of HTML. Which is used to create a menu list in our web page. Code : <!DOCTYPE...>HTML -- menu tag.</h1> <p>Creates a menu list 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 optiontransferselect tag example. Part1 Part2 

Flex 4

Data Binding With fx:Model tag in Flex4
Data Binding with fx:Model tag  in Flex4: The <fx:Model> tag represent a data in XML format. It is a MXML based tag. This tag contains a data in tree of objects when a data in a hierarchy. It contains leave node 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Example of set tag in struts2.2.1
Example of set tag in struts2.2.1 In this tutorial, you will see the use of struts2.2.1 set tag. The set tag is a generic (Data) tag that is used to assign... structure of set tag example.  1- index.jsp   <%@taglib uri=" 

HTML5

HTML5 section tag, Example of section tag in html5
HTML5 section tag, Example of section tag in html5 Here, We will introduce you about the <section> tag in html5. This tag is used to specify...: <section>Data Of The Section Here</section> This tag have 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 Ajax div tag example.
Struts2.2.1 Ajax div tag example. In this section, we will introduce you to about the Ajax div tag. The div tag when used with Ajax refreshes the content... <html> <head><title>Ajax_Div_Tag_Example</title>< 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts Questions

include tag
i am develop one example. ex: welcome to include tag include value=example.jsp... am learning struts2 but i have a small doubt i am using include tag. ex... on mybirthday.jsp page in the above include tag "welcome to rose india.net 

JSP Interview Questions

Declaration tag
Declaration tag example: <%! String name = "Vijay Kumar"; String date...Declaration tag   Defined Declaration tag in JSP   ... does not reside inside service method of JSP. Declaration tag is used to define 

Struts 2 Tutorials

struts2.2.1 include tag example.
struts2.2.1 include tag example. In this example, you will see the use of include tag of struts2.2.1. It is a generic tag that is used to include the output... of another web resource into current page. Directory structure of include tag 

Struts Examples

Select Tag (Form Tag) Example
Select Tag (Form Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the select tag. The select tag is a UI tag that is used to render an HTML input tag of type select. Add 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 checkbox tag example.
Struts2.2.1 checkbox tag example. In this example, you will see the use of checkbox tag of struts2.2.1 framework. The checkbox tag is a UI tag that is used... property from the ValueStack.  Directory structure of checkbox tag example 

Struts Examples

Struts nested tag Example
Struts nested tag Example       The tag library ?nested? is included in Struts... tag library and how you can use it. We can manage nested beans easily 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Optiontransferselect Tag (Form Tag) Example
Optiontransferselect Tag (Form Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the Optiontransferselect tag. The Optiontransferselect tag is a UI tag that creates an option transfer select 

DMCA.com