Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Number To Words

• java madhusudhan8 December 9, 2011 at 2:38 PM

this is not work if number is in laks........ ex 150000 1 lack 50 thousund

• number to wordsdharmesh s vanza January 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM

automatic number to words

• calling..Pranjal January 25, 2012 at 8:59 PM

sir, how would i call this void function on jButton1. please tell me d coding for that..

• NumberToWordsvigneh February 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM

can any pplease explain the NumberToWords program its difficult to understand

• Problem in converting amount (Rupees) in wordPravin Bhaiswar February 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Dear, I don't know vba but want to know how to convert amount into word. on the net, there is many way to do it. but when i copy it to another excel file, it does not work. So please tell me in detail how to do it? If possible, Send me excel sheet to my mail id i.e. bhaiswarpravin@gmail.com

• thanksshatrughan February 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM

thanks

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Convert Number To Words
Convert Number To Words       In this example, We are going to convert number to words. Code...;   }   public String convert(int number 

Programming Tutorials

Java Convert Number to Words
Java Convert Number to Words In this section, you will learn how to convert... to the usage. Through the given code, you can convert the large digit numbers into words...", "ninty" }; public String convert(int number) { int n = 1; int word 

Java Beginners

Map words to line number in text file and show occurence
Map words to line number in text file and show occurence  hi i want to Map words to line number in text file and show occurrence of word in java coding 

Java Interview Questions

java program to insert data into a file and count the number of words from the file???????
java program to insert data into a file and count the number of words from the file???????  java program to insert data into a file and count the number of words from the file 

Java Beginners

Count words in a string method?
(" "); System.out.println("Number of words : "+arr.length); }catch(IOException e... of words : 4 Description: This example counts the number of words into inputted... count the length of arr which return the number of words in the inputted string 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript split string into words.
JavaScript split string into words.  How to split string into words..., used to specify the number of splits. str.split() ? it returns.... That is split str into words. Str.split("")-it split str into character 

General

Find number of words begin with the specified character
Count number of words begin with the specified character In this section, you will learn how to count the number of words that begin with the specified... with the input character. If found, counter will count the words. Here is the code 

Java Beginners

Retrieve a list of words from a website and show a word count plus a specified number of most frequently occurring words
. print: the total number of words processed, the number of unique words, the N...Retrieve a list of words from a website and show a word count plus a specified number of most frequently occurring words  I have to: 1.Retrieve 

General

Count numbers of spaces and number of words from the input string
Count numbers of spaces and number of words from the input string Java In this section, you will learn how to count the number of spaces and words from... the number of spaces. Now, in order to count the number of words, we have splitted 

Java Beginners

Program to count the number of unique words in a file using HashMap
Program to count the number of unique words in a file using HashMap  import java.io.File; import java.io.FileNotFoundException; import java.util....()); System.out.println("The number of unique words: "+uniqueValues.size 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java count words from file
the number of words present in the file. Explanation: Java has provides several... by using the StringTokenizer class, we can easily count the number of words... the number of words. StringTokenizer: This class break a string into tokens 

Java Code Examples

Java Convert date to words
Java Convert date to words In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert date into words. Just like a number, you can also convert a date into words. Here we are going to convert the current date into words. For this, we have created 

Java-Tutorials

Breaking the String into Words
between the words. This program also counts the number of words present in the string... Breaking the String into Words     ... into words. The java.util.*; package provides you a simple method to breaking the string 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Count Words
and using the regular expression, determine the number of words and finally display... that will display the number of the words in the textbox as the user enter the words...JavaScript Count Words In this section, you will learn how to count words 

Java Beginners

putting words to line number form a java file/test file and show occurrence
putting words to line number form a java file/test file and show occurrence  hi all i want putting words to line number form a java file and show occurrence but i cant use mapping method i can only use the LinkedList 

Java Interview Questions

how to count words in string using java
++; } System.out.println("Number of words are: "+count); } } Thanks   Hello...how to count words in string using java  how to count words in string... count=0; String arr[]=st.split(" "); System.out.println("Number 

Java Beginners

tO FIND UNIQUE WORDS IN A FILE USING HASHMAP
())); } System.out.println("Number of unique words in file "+cc...tO FIND UNIQUE WORDS IN A FILE USING HASHMAP  import java.util....() { // create a HashMap to store unique combination of words 

Java Beginners

from number to word
from number to word  i want to know weather there is any method that can be use in changing value from number to word. Example if i write ten thousand, it will automatically be written as 10000.   Java convert number 

Ajax Questions

pair of words

Management

Technical words for Business Analyst
Technical words for Business Analyst  Please provide me the list of technical words that a business analyst can use while creating artifacts 

Java Beginners

Searching English words in a string
Searching English words in a string  My task is to find English words and separate them from a string with concatenated words..for example AhdgdjHOWAREgshshYOUshdhfh I need to find if there exists any English words.    

Java Tips and Examples

Java Word Count - Word Count Example in Java
to count the number of lines, number of words and number of characters... some strings and program will count the number of characters and number of words... of words and number of characters in the specified file. We will be declaring two 

Java Beginners

reverse words in a string(words seperated byone or more spaces)
reverse words in a string(words seperated byone or more spaces)  reverse words in a string(words separated by one or more spaces 

Java Tips and Examples

Find out the prime number
, a prime number is only divided by 1 and itself, in other words it has no other... Find out the prime number      ... to find out whether a given number is prime or not. Here we have used the 'for loop 

Java Beginners

display co-occurrence words in a file
display co-occurrence words in a file  how to write java program for counting co occurred words in the file 

Java Beginners

display co-occurrence words in a file
display co-occurrence words in a file  how to write java program for counting co occurred words in the file 

Java Interview Questions

Java program - convert words into numbers?
Java program - convert words into numbers?   convert words into numbers?   had no answer sir 

SQL Question

CONVERT VALUE MONEY TO WORDS IN SQL?
CONVERT VALUE MONEY TO WORDS IN SQL?  i want to covert money or varchar value (like 7500000 ) in words like (75 lacs) then how to convert this value in this words . please give me solution 

Java Beginners

A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java .
A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java .  A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java :- For Example :- Input:- Computer Software Output :- Software Computer 

Java Beginners

A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java .
A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java .  A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java :- For Example :- Input:- Computer Software Output :- Software Computer 

DMCA.com