Home Discussion Discuss: Get Environment Variable Java

• Print Path variable data using Java?rajasekhar burepalli January 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM

import java.util.Iterator; import java.util.Map; import java.util.Set; import java.util.StringTokenizer; public class Credentials { public static void main(String k[]) { Map m=(Map)System.getenv(); Set s=m.entrySet(); Iterator i=s.iterator(); while(i.hasNext()) { Map.Entry me=(Map.Entry)i.next(); System.out.print(me.getKey()); StringTokenizer st=new StringTokenizer(me.getValue().toString()); while(st.hasMoreTokens()) { System.out.println( "\t\t\t"+st.nextToken(";")); } } } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

environment variable
environment variable  what is environment variable in java?   Environment variables are used by the Operating System to pass configuration information to applications 

Java Tips and Examples

Get Environment Variable Java
Get Environment Variable Java       In this example we are getting environment variable. To get... of the System class and gets the information about environment variable. get 

Java Beginners

Getting environment variable value from java
Getting environment variable value from java  Getting environment variable value from java 

Java Beginners

environment variable
environment variable  what are the environment variable is need to run j2ee application in eclipse could you explain the details 

General

Java example program to get the environment variable
Java example program to get the environment variable       java get environment variable... the environment variable value. To get the single environment variables value we have 

WebSevices Questions

Setting environment variables
Setting environment variables  Hi, I have a java web application running on jboss AS. 1)How do I set the environment variable in jboss? 2)How do I get the environment variable from jboss 

Java Beginners

Tomcat Environment Setup - Java Beginners
;Settings>Control Panel>System> Advanced>Environment Variable For more...Tomcat Environment Setup  Kindly explain how to set path in tomcat... Environmental Variables: 1) JAVA_HOME = C:\Java\jdk1.6.0; 2) CATALINA_HOME 

Java Beginners

Environment variables
Environment variables  How to set Environment Variables in JAVA 6 n Tomcat 6 CLASSPATH, JAVA_HOME, PATH, & CATALINA variables plzzz plzz help me 

Security Questions

development environment
development environment  in which operating system java developers..., Developers are mostly using Windows OS for the development of Java based applications. Thanks   Hi this actually depends upon the Environment 

Java Beginners

Local Variable and Instant Variable
a method, while a local variable is declared within a method. Instance variable get... they compile fine. But in the case of local variable in Java, local variable in Java do...Local Variable and Instant Variable  difference between Local 

Java Interview Questions

Java variable
Java variable   To what value is a variable of the String type automatically initialized 

JavaScript Questions

Converting jsp variable to java variable
Converting jsp variable to java variable  Hi how to convert java script variable to java variable on same jsp page 

Java Interview Questions

PDE(plugins development environment)
PDE(plugins development environment)  I am working on java plugins. adding to context menu. when i run my plugins from run as it shows the label on the popup window but when i click on my label it shows this error. ""the chosen 

Java Interview Questions

PDE(plugins development environment)  I am working on java plugins. adding to context menu. when i run my plugins from run as it shows the label on the popup window but when i click on my label it shows this error. ""the chosen 

JUNIT Questions

PDE(plugins development environment)  i am working on java plugins. adding to context menu. when i run my plugins from run as it shows the label on the popup window but when i click on my label it shows this error. ""the chosen 

Java Beginners

Static Variable
Static Variable  What is the basic use of introducing static variable type in java?Please explain clearly....   The Static means that a certain object/variable is resident in memory and accessed each time an instance 

Programming Tutorials

Datagram in network environment
Datagram in network environment       In a network environment the client... between machines. Java implements datagrams on top of the UDP protocol by using three 

Java Beginners

Java Final Variable
Java Final Variable  I have some confusion --Final variable has single copy for each object so can we access final variable through class name,or it is necessary to create object for accessing final variable 

Java Beginners

Store Variable in Java
Store Variable in Java  How to store Variables in Java?   public class DoubleTest { public static void main(String[] args) { double...(aDouble); // Outputs 7.21 } }   Variable in Java 

Java Interview Questions

array variable in a java program
array variable in a java program  How do i write a program that will prompt the user for a list of 5 prices, that cosist of the sum of all the prices, the average of the prices, and all prices that are higher than the calculated 

Java Tips and Examples

Instance variable in java
Instance variable in java In this section you will learn about Instance variable in java. In java all variable must be declared before they are used... is one of the data type in java ,identifier is one of the name of the variable 

Java Beginners

how to inherit static variable
how to inherit static variable   how to inherit static variable or methods in Java?? Please explain the entire process of inheriting the variable. Thanks in advance 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 13. Enterprise Bean Environment
entry, the environment entry NAME relative to the java:comp/env context, the expected Java TYPE of the environment entry value (i.e., the type.... The environment entry values may be one of the following Java 

General

Java Environment
Java Environment      ... and are therefore bundled together as the Java Runtime Environment. Java Virtual... programs can be made easier for their distribution. Java runtime environment 

Java Beginners

What is a transient variable?
) with transient keyword becomes transient variable in java. It will be beneficiary.... For more details about transient variable in Java visit below link: http...What is a transient variable?   Hi, What is a transient variable 

Java Beginners

java Transient variable - Java Beginners
java Transient variable  Hi, What is the use of transient variables in java?  Hi friend, The transient is a keyword defined in the java programming language. Keywords are basically reserved words which have 

Java Beginners

How to define a constant variable in Java?
How to define a constant variable in Java?   Hi, How to define a constant variable in Java? thanks   HI, The Constants variables... once its declared. For more related to constant variable in java Thanks 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Create Variable
JSP Create Variable          JSP Create Variable is used to create a variable in jsp. The scriptlets include a java code to be written as <%! %> 

Java Interview Questions

Referance variable - Java Interview Questions
Referance variable  by using which reference variable we declare instance variable as local variable in java   Hi friend,Local variables... variable and parameter. When the method is called, the parameter slots are initialized 

Core Java

Static variable in java
Static variable in java. Static is a keyword in java used to create static methods, variable inside a class and static class. Static variable is also called class variable which belongs to class not to object. Static 

DMCA.com