Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Object to Int

• questionzeinab June 3, 2011 at 2:48 PM

int i = Integer.parseInt(Obj); how can i make this in c# not java ?please

• Java Question...Dinesh kumar jain July 7, 2011 at 5:52 PM

My question is.. import java.util.*; class DemoArrayList { public static void main(String args[]) { ArrayList<Object> a=new ArrayList<Object>(); a.add(10); a.add("+"); a.add(20); int ob=a.get(0); } } I am trying to convert a.get(0) (which is an object of Object class) to Object of Integer class.. reply soon please..

• ErrorDanny GutiĆ©rrez August 20, 2012 at 9:30 PM

It is not object, is a simple string... bad example

• Thisstranger November 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

OMFG dude, your subject is to convert from Object, not from string

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

conver object to int
conver object to int  i have a method returns object but i need int how can convert ? notice:object not means string means object string str map.get(str) returns object but i need an integer 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Object to Int
Convert Object to Int      ... Object into a primitive type int and Integer Object to primitive type int. . ... into primitive type int and Integer type object to primitive type int. The parseInt 

General

Replace an object with set(int, Object) method
Replace an object with set(int, Object) method   ... that provides the usage of the set(int, object) method in more detail.  Create... objects using the add(int,object) method. Now replace an object from a particular 

General

Insert an element with the add(int, Object) method
Insert an element with the add(int, Object) method   ... an element at the specified position using the add(int, Object) method. Here is an example that provides the usage of the add(int, Object) method in more detail 

General

Java arraylist int
arraylist can contain int data type elements also.  Only wrapper class object is allowed to be added. But due to boxing unboxing feature primitive datatype gets autoboxed into Wrapper class object 

Core Java

The int keyword
a single field whose type is int. Wrapper class is used to convert the int... The int keyword       The int is a keyword in java that is used to define 32-bit signed integer 

Java Beginners

Vector object[]
" "; else return "Date"; } public Object getValueAt(int row, int... isCellEditable(int row, int col) { return true; } public void setValueAt(Object...(JTable table, Object value, boolean isSelected, int rowIndex, int colIndex 

Servlet Interview Questions

Object slicing
Object slicing  I have a program as bellow: #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> class A { public: int x; A() { x=10; } }; class B:public A { protected: int

Java Beginners

Class and object
and B is sub class. Here is the code example: public class A { public int i=40... extends A { public int i=20; public void print() { System.out.println("B... the object of subclass Thanks 

JDBC

JDBC Get Int
, getBigDecimal, get Boolean, get String, get Object is readable by Get Int... of the result set object as int... JDBC Get Int       

Java Beginners

move an object
JComponent implements Runnable { int x=80, y=100; int radius = 20; public...(); th.start(); } public void run() { for(int i=0; i<10; i 

General

String copyValueOf(char[] data, int offset, int count)
String copyValueOf(char[] data, int offset, int count)       In this section, you will get... the contents to the other string. That is this method creates a new String object 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Response Object
JSP Response Object  JSP response Object ?   The response object denotes the HTTP Response data. The result or the information of a request is denoted with this object. The response object handles the output 

Java Interview Questions

java is pure object oriented
java is pure object oriented  java is pure object oriented or not.? reason.?   Java is not pure object oriented language because of the following reasons: 1)It uses primitive data type like int,float which 

Java Beginners

Object Oriented Programming II
Object Oriented Programming II  Instructions: ->each class to be created must have encapsulated fields, setters and getters methods... -"length" of type int -"width" of type int -"content" of type String provide 

Java Beginners

Object Orient Programming
Object Orient Programming   I have this program that needs to display... TaxiCanvas(int numTaxis) { super(); makeTaxis(numTaxis); } private void makeTaxis(int numTaxis) { taxis = new Taxi[numTaxis 

JSP Servlet Questions

getting int values from form and insert it in data base in jsp
getting int values from form and insert it in data base in jsp  how can i get form input such as id convert it to int insert it into database  ... = request.getParameter("formfieldname"); Then convert it into Integer variable: int

Mobile Applications Questions

NSMutableArray change object at Index
to replace object, it's the best way to do that) for (int index = 0; index <...NSMutableArray change object at Index   NSMutableArray change object... an array in its enumerate loop but because we don't remove/add an object to the array 

SQL Question

Int and Bint
Int and Bint   hello, What is different between int and bint?   hii, nice Question bigint can hold values from -2(race...= (9,223,372,036,854,775,807) and it takes 8 bytes but in case of int int can hold values 

Java Interview Questions

object
object  is it possible to create object in the same class..?.   Yes, you can. class CreateObject { CreateObject(){ System.out.println("I have an object."); } public static void main(String[] args 

JSP Servlet Questions

Parsing into date object
Parsing into date object  Here is my code: String de = (String) session.getAttribute("licvalid"); DateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy/MM/dd"); Date d=new Date(); out.println(d); Date toDt; int oneDay = 24*60*60*1000; toDt 

JSP Servlet Questions

Parsing into date object
Parsing into date object  Here is my code: String de = (String) session.getAttribute("licvalid"); DateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy/MM/dd"); Date d=new Date(); out.println(d); Date toDt; int oneDay = 24*60*60*1000; toDt 

Java Magazine Questions

jaVA INT

JSP Servlet Questions

Problem in request object
(); int update=0; boolean isMultipart = ServletFileUpload.isMultipartContent(request 

Java Interview Questions

OBJECT CLASS - Java Interview Questions
OBJECT CLASS  How To Find Out How many Objects Create?How Many Object Are Reachabule To Garbage Collector?i want Source code Plz Help me... A{ A(){ static int a; a++; } class B{ public static void main(String args 

Java Beginners

Object-Oriented programming - Java Beginners
Object-Oriented programming  Write a program to display the names..."; nameAr[4] = "name5"; int salaryAr[] = new int[5]; salaryAr[0] = 1000...] = 5000; System.out.println("Name : Salary"); for(int i=0;i< 

Hibernate Questions

Persist a List Object in Hibernate - Hibernate
()){ Object[] row = (Object[])it.next(); for(int i = 0; i <...Persist a List Object in Hibernate   Hi All, I have a query on hibernate. How to persist a List object in Hibernate ? Can you give me 

JSP Servlet Questions

Method is undefined for the type Object(org.apache.jasper.JasperException)
Method is undefined for the type Object(org.apache.jasper.JasperException) ... = ""; for (int i = 0; i <... getPracticeRevenueCode() is undefined for the type Object 

Java Beginners

Accessing the object information - Java Beginners
Accessing the object information  Authors.java import java.util....; public class Authors extends AbstractAgent { public int count; public double weight; public int authorId; public int status; static int i=1; private 

Java-Tutorials

Java I/O Object Streams
Java I/O Object Streams In this section we will discuss the Java IO Object Streams. To work with the I/O of objects Java provided the support of Object stream. Object stream classes implements either ObjectInput or the ObjectOutput 

DMCA.com