Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Long To Byte

• Dont' rightMustafa January 31, 2012 at 4:49 PM

That don't work with values which is greater than 255?! But long is represented up to 32 bytes

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Convert Long To Byte
Convert Long To Byte        In this section, we are going to convert a long type data into a byte. The following program provides you the functionality to convert into a long 

Core Java Tutorials

Conversion from byte to long
Conversion from byte to long: In this tutorial we will learn how to convert a byte type value to long type value. Description: This program will take a byte value from console and provides a conversion to long type data. The line 

Core Java Tutorials

Conversion from long to byte
Conversion from long to byte: In this tutorial we will learn how to convert a long type value to byte type value. Description: This program will take a long type value from console and provide the conversion to byte type. The line 

Programming Tutorials

How to create a long buffer with the help of byte buffer.
How to create a long buffer with the help of byte buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a long buffer with the help of byte buffer...() method returns  long buffer based in byte buffer. Buffer API 

General

Creates a view of  byte buffer as a long buffer.
Creates a view of  byte buffer as a long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a view of byte buffer as a long buffer...; The allocate(..)method allocate a new byte buffer. abstract LongBuffer 

JDBC

Set byte, short and long data types by using the Prepared Statement
Set byte, short and long data types by using the Prepared Statement...; This tutorial teaches you the process of setting the byte, short and long data types... the byte, short and long data types in 'datatypes' table through the PreparedStatement 

Java-Tutorials

Java I/O Byte Streams
Java I/O Byte Streams In this section we will discussed the I/O Byte Streams. This Stream handles the 8-bit binary input/output of data. Byte streams... I/O raw binary data the byte stream classes are defined. For all of the byte 

Core Java Tutorials

Conversion from double to byte
Conversion from double to byte: In this tutorial we will learn how to convert a double type value to byte type value. Description: This program will take...(buffreader.readLine()); // Convert double type data to long type float myfloat = (float 

Java-Tutorials

Java Byte Streams Example
Java Byte Streams Example In this section we will discuss how to read one byte at a time from the input stream. To read the input stream as byte streams... Description ByteArrayInputStream(byte[] buf) Using this constructor 

Java-Tutorials

Java example for Reading file into byte array
into a Byte Array Reading File into ByteArray Convert...Java example for Reading file into byte array. You can then process the byte... in Java for reading file into byte array. Sometimes it becomes necessary 

General

Reading binary file into byte array in Java
FileInputStream(file); long length = file.length(); byte[] bytes = new byte[(int...Example code of reading binary file into byte array in Java This example shows you how to read a binary file into byte array from Java program. This type 

Java Tips and Examples

Calculating the checksum of a Byte Array by using Adler32
Calculating the checksum of a Byte Array by using Adler32... of a Byte Array using Adler32. Adler32: It is a error checking technique used..., but it is much faster to compute. The byte is an 8- bit signed primitive data type 

Struts Questions

long validate
long validate  How to validate long type 

Java Beginners

Compare two Byte Arrays?
Compare two Byte Arrays?  Compare two Byte Arrays 

Java Beginners

conver byte array to ByteArrayOutputStream
conver byte array to ByteArrayOutputStream  Sir Can you please tell me how to convert the byte[] to ByteArrayOutputStream; One of my method will return the byte[] , i have to convert this byte array to ByteArrayOutputStream 

Java Beginners

int to byte in java
int to byte in java  How to convert int to byte in Java?   int i =132; byte b =(byte)i; System.out.println(b);   public static byte[] intToByteArray(int value) { byte[] b = new byte[4 

Java Beginners

Java file byte reader
Java file byte reader  I am looking for an example program in Java for reading the bytes. More specifically I need java file byte reader example code... example for Reading file into byte array Reading a File into a Byte Array 

PHP Questions

Byte array to PDF Conversion
Byte array to PDF Conversion  Hi, Am getting a letter Format in Byte array and i have to display that in PDF.Is that possible in PHP ? If so please let me knw how should i ? I can able to display that in a word Document but i 

Java Interview Questions

string to long in javascript
string to long in javascript  how to parse string to long in JavaScript?   To parse string to long you can use either parseInt or parseFloat in JavaScript.   parseint in javascript var s = ''; var num 

General

The byte Keyword
The byte Keyword       The byte Java Keyword defines the 8-bit integer primitive type.  The keyword byte in Java is a primitive type that designates with eight bit signed 

Programming Tutorials

How to write the given byte into byte buffer.
How to write the given byte into byte buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to writes the byte into byte buffer by using  put(byte b...(int capacity)  The allocate(..)method allocate a new byte buffer 

Programming Tutorials

How to create a long array with the help of long buffer.
How to create a long array with the help of long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a long array with the help of long buffer...; The allocate(..) method allocate a long buffer of given capacity.  

Programming Tutorials

Write a byte into byte buffer at given index.
Write a byte into byte buffer at given index.  In this tutorial, we will see how to write the given byte into byte buffer at the given ...; The allocate(..)method allocate a new byte buffer. abstract 

Programming Tutorials

Create a long buffer by wrapping an long array.
Create a long buffer by wrapping an long array.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a long buffer by wrapping an long array into a buffer... Description static LongBuffer wrap(long[] array)  

Programming Tutorials

How to transfer the value of a long  array into long buffer.
How to transfer the value of a long  array into long buffer.  ... into long buffer. LongBufferAPI: The java.nio.LongBuffer class extends... capacity)  The allocate(..)method allocate a new long buffer 

Java Beginners

Series of long Integers
Series of long Integers  write a program to print the series of long integer number? Write a program in java to find out whether the given number is prime or not   Hello Friend, 1)Fibonacci series: import java.util. 

Programming Tutorials

Compare a long buffer with another long buffer.
Compare a long buffer with another long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to compare a long buffer with another long buffer. LongBuffer...(..)method allocate a new long buffer. int compareTo(LongBuffer 

Java Beginners

How to convert string to byte in Java
How to convert string to byte in Java  How to convert string to byte in Java 

Java Beginners

convert zip file to byte array
convert zip file to byte array  Hi,How to convert zip file to byte array,can you please provide program?? Thanks, Ramanuja 

Java Beginners

What is the byte range? - Java Beginners
What is the byte range?   Hi, Please tell me range in byte. Thanks   The range is: 128 to 127 Thanks 

DMCA.com