Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Convert Integer to Double
Convert Integer to Double        In this section, you will learn to convert an integer... for converting an integer type data into a double. Code Description: This program helps 

Java Beginners

string to double
string to double   So I have an assignment where we have to convert... built-in parseDouble method) to convert it to a double and return twice the value..., parseDouble() method takes a String as input and converts it into a double when 

General

Integer exception in java
Integer exception in java       The integer class is a wrapper for integer value... want to store an integer in a hash table, you have to "wrap" an Integer 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert a String into an Integer Data
Convert a String into an Integer Data In this section you will learn to convert a string type of data to integer type data. Converting string to integer... convert, String to Float, String to Double. Java API provide static method 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert String To Double
Convert String To Double       In this section, we are going to convert a numeric type string value into a double. The double supports big-integer value.  Code Description 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Float to Integer
Convert Float to Integer       In this section, we will learn to convert a float type data into an integer.  Code Description: In this program, first of all we declare a float 

Java Beginners

How to get the correct value by calculating double values....
How to get the correct value by calculating double values....  Hello... { double min = 60; double cost = 0; double quotient = duration / min; double rem = duration % min; if (rem >= 0 

Java Beginners

How to get the correct value by calculating double values....
How to get the correct value by calculating double values....  Hello... { //DecimalFormat df = new DecimalFormat("#.##"); double min = 60; double cost = 0; double quotient = duration / min 

Mobile Applications Questions

NSString to double
NSString to double  Hi, I want to convert NSString value into double. Please give me good code example for this conversion. Thanks   Hi... scannerWithString:@"1.309"]; double dblLat; [strLat scanDouble:& 

Mobile Applications Questions

NSString to double
NSString to double  Hi, I want to convert NSString value into double. Please give me good code example for this conversion. Thanks 

Java Beginners

integer to string
integer to string  i have to develop a program which convert integer into character from 1 to 10,000 if we input 1 then it give output 'one' n so on till 'ten thousand' kindly give me the codes plzplz sir........   Have 

Java Beginners

How to convert String double quotos to String double double quotes(
How to convert String double quotos to String double double quotes(  Hi How to convert String double quotos to String double double quotes("----->"") By replace? Problem is: String column is "Age is 60" now . whenver 

Java-Tutorials

Autoboxing in Java
((int, float, double) into their corresponding Wrapper class object (Integer, Float, Double) by Java compiler. One must also know about Unboxing, which means... boolean Boolean int Integer char Character 

Java Beginners

converting string to double in java
converting string to double in java  Please post an example to converting string to double in java. Thanks!   Convert String to Double Tutorial 

Java Beginners

Double To Int Without TypeCasting
Double To Int Without TypeCasting  How to convert Double to Int... void main(String[] args) { double d=25.5; int num=new Double(d).intValue(); System.out.println(num 

Java Beginners

Intro Java help with Double
Intro Java help with Double  I have to evaluate a math expression using double in Java. I can input the code fine for the expression, but I don't know how to view the answer that it gives me. help 

Java Server Faces Questions

get integer at run time
get integer at run time  how to get integer value at run time in j2ee... and then convert using the function Integer.parseInt(variable). Here is the example code: String s =request.getParameter("myvariable"); Integer

PHP Questions

single quotes or double quotes
single quotes or double quotes  Would you initialize your strings with single quotes or double quotes?   Hi friends, Both are good but I would prefer & recommend that we go for initializing string with single 

Java Beginners

Reverse integer array program
Reverse integer array program  Been tasked with the following question: Write a method that accepts an integer array and returns a new array with all the elements in reverse order. For example, if the input array is [2, 4, 6, 8 

Java Beginners

accept integer from user
accept integer from user  Write an Java application that accepts 100 integer numbers from a user. The input should be in the range of 1-200. Error message needs to be displayed if user entered input which is not in this range 

Java Beginners

Integer display problem
Integer display problem  class Bean{ int n1,n2; public Bean(){ } public Bean(int n1, int n2){ this.n1=n1; this.n2=n2; } public static void main(String arg[]){ Bean b1=new Bean(010,50); System.out.println 

JavaScript Questions

javascript integer to string conversion
javascript integer to string conversion  How to Javascript Integer...) Convert "123" into 123 result = parseInt(result,10); printWithType(result...; printWithType(result); // 223 number // Step (4) Convert 223 into "223 

Java Beginners

convertig biginteger value into integer
convertig biginteger value into integer  I want to parse a BigInteger class variable into integer like BigInteger p = BigInteger.valueOf(10); now i want to convert p value into int . I searched so many times on google to solve 

Java Beginners

Initializing Integer Variable issue?
Initializing Integer Variable issue?  My program is supposed to take... to..." then take that phrase and convert it to its actual phone number. My problem is my integer variables (number0 - number6). It is forcing me to initialize 

Java Beginners

How to fill double array in java
How to fill double array in java  how to fill double array in java 

Java Beginners

Conversion of String to Integer

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 double validator
Struts 2 double validator       The Double validator of Struts 2 Framework checks if the given input is double or not. If the input is not double, it generates the error message. Double 

Java Technology Tutorials

The double Keyword
The double Keyword       The double is a Java keyword that may not be used as identifiers i.e. you... to declare a variable, an expression or a method return value of type double 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Hexadecimal number into Integer
to convert hexadecimal data into integer. The java.lang package provides the functionally to convert the hexadecimal data into an integer type data.  Code... Convert Hexadecimal number into Integer  

Java Beginners

find the given input is integer or string
find the given input is integer or string  simple coding for to check the given input value is integer or no.If the given value is integer display "Value is integer" otherwise "Value is not a integer"?   class 

DMCA.com