Home Discussion Discuss: Linked List Example

• LinkedList exampleErnie April 19, 2011 at 3:22 AM

The example uses the Integer class - how do I use a user defined type called Item with an int & a char, with the int serving as the unique identifier? Thanks

• hiqaqnass January 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM

thanks

• linkedlistqaqnass January 12, 2012 at 11:27 AM

thanks

• Question(typo)Bobbo January 21, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Adding data at 3rd location: 55 Now the list contain: 55 11 99 22 33 44 66 is the 55 suppose to be 99? Adding data at 3rd location: 99 Now the list contain: 55 11 99 22 33 44 66

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Framework Questions

array list example
array list example  Array list example   Hello Friend, Please visit the following links: Array List Example1 Array List Example2 Thanks 

Java Beginners

Core java linked list example
Core java linked list example  What is the real time example for linked list 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Unique List Example
Hibernate Criteria Unique List Example   How to write Hibernate Criteria Unique List Example? I want example of Hibernate Criteria Unique List in Java. Thanks   Example of Hibernate Criteria Unique List. Check 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Unique List Example
Hibernate Criteria Unique List Example   Hello, I have just started to learn the Hibernate. I want example of Hibernate Criteria Unique List. Thanks   Example: Hibernate Criteria Unique List. Check the tutorial 

General

List iterator java example
Example import java.util.*;public class list { public static void main(String... Java List Iterator is an interface in the collection framework. List is an interface. Its all elements can be traversed by the Iterator. Java List 

Java Beginners

linked list
linked list  Hi i have a problem with linked list ! how and where i can use linked list? please give me some example.   Please visit...://www.roseindia.net/java/beginners/linked-list-demo.shtml 

JDK 6 Tutorials

Linked List Example
Linked List Example     ... LinkedListExample Linked List Example! Linked list data: 11 22 33 44 Linked... many List operations. Lets discuss the example code. Description of program 

Java Code Examples

pdf list
pdf list       In this program we are going to know how we can make a list in a pdf file irrespective... a numbered List with 30 point field for the numbers. Add the ListItem 

Java-Tutorials

List In Java
. In this example we will create a Java class where I will use the List interface and its...List In Java In this section we will read about the List data structure in Java and how the List data structure can be implemented in Java. List data 

Java Beginners

linked list example problem - Java Beginners
linked list example problem  Q: Create your own linked list (do..., elem1, elem2, ?, elemN] Test your linked list in a main method which... by repeatedly using your add function to populate a new instance of your linked list 

Java Beginners

linked list example problem - Java Beginners
linked list example problem  Q: Create your own linked list (do..., elem1, elem2, ?, elemN] Test your linked list in a main method which... by repeatedly using your add function to populate a new instance of your linked list 

Spring 3

Spring List Elements Example
value. Lets take an example to demonstrate how list element is used...Spring <list> Configuration Element This list element is used to store... can be used to set values to the list. <value> element can be used to set 

Core Java

Java List Iterator Example
Java List Iterator Example In Java Collection framework every classes provides... in a collection. An example given below At fist make an object and add some data into it as // Declaring ArrayList object of type String List myList 

MySQL

Mysql List Tables
Mysql List Tables       The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql  List Tables'. To understand this example we use show tables query that return the list 

PHP Tutorial

PHP list array
Syntax for PHP List Array void list(var arg1,var arg2,var arg3) list() is used to assign many variables at a time. It takes variable values from the array and assign it to the variables of the list. Example of PHP List 

J2ME

J2ME List Image
J2ME List Image       List Image MIDlet Example This example illustrates how to create list with image symbol. In this example we are trying to create list using of List class 

J2ME

List in J2ME
List in J2ME       J2ME Canvas List Example will explain you, how to create list of items. In this example we are going to create a simple list of text, that will show 

J2ME

List in J2ME
List in J2ME       Exclusive List MIDlet Example This example illustrates how to create...: list = new List("Movies", Choice.EXCLUSIVE) In the next example, you 

PHP Tutorial

timezone_abbreviations_list
timezone_abbreviations_list() Function in PHP timezone_abbreviations_list... on failure. Syntax of timezone_abbreviations_list() Function in PHP staticarray DateTimeZone::listAbbreviations ( void ) array timezone_abbreviations_list ( void 

Java Beginners

HELP Generic linked list
HELP Generic linked list  How to create Generic linked list example program in Java 

JSP Servlet Questions

Retrieving list of uploaded files.
Retrieving list of uploaded files.  I need to retrieve list of files uploaded by all user's and display it on the webpage. Example: I uploaded 3.... now the list of uploaded files should be showing in page where other users can 

Apache Velocity

How to use List in velocity
How to use List in velocity       This Example shows you how to use List in velocity. ...;new VelocityContext();   context.put("stuList", list);   

Flex Questions

Spark list control
Spark list control  Hi........ can you solve this prob How can spark list display the items in reverse order? please give me an example... it implements ICollectionView, like an ArrayCollection for example) and call 

Java Interview Questions

Array List and string operation
Array List and string operation  hi, I want to search an arraylist element in a a given file. example I have a name called "mac" in my arraylist and I have a txt file which contains mac, how many times "mac" appears in the txt 

Java Tips and Examples

Link List Example in Java
Link List Example in Java       In this example, we are going to show the use of java.util.LinkedList class. You will be creating an object of link list class and performing various 

Java Tips and Examples

Array List Example in java
Array List Example in java       In this example we are going to show the use of java.util.ArrayList.... the size of the array that is used internally to store the list. ArrayList 

Java Beginners

List
List  i do have one list object, i want to compare this list from database table and if match found i want to update the list 

JSP Tutorials

JSP List Size
return the number of elements are added to the list.  Understand with Example... in the given example that we have import the package java.util.* to create a list... JSP List Size      

JSP Servlet Questions

List
List  getting values from a form and make a list of them and store them into database 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript sort list
, we are going to sort the html list using JavaScript. You can see in the given example, we have created an unordered list using the <li>with <ul>... JavaScript sort list 

DMCA.com