Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Convert Date to Long
Convert Date to Long      ... to convert a date type into a long type.  Description of program...() method is used to convert the given date into a long type. This method 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Long to Date
Convert Long to Date       In this section, you will learn to convert a long... in converting a  long value into a Date. The getDateInstance 

Struts Questions

long validate
long validate  How to validate long type 

Date Calendar

Date related query - Date Calendar
user using bufferedReader. how can i convert a string into a date object.pls...(strDate1); Date date2 = sdfSource.parse(strDate2); long diff...Date related query  hi, m a new biginner of java.i m intrested 

JSP Servlet Questions

Parsing into date object
Parsing into date object  Here is my code: String de = (String..."); Date d=new Date(); out.println(d); Date toDt; int oneDay = 24*60*60*1000; toDt = df.parse(de); long diff = (toDt.getTime() - d.getTime())/oneDay; out.println 

JSP Servlet Questions

Parsing into date object
Parsing into date object  Here is my code: String de = (String..."); Date d=new Date(); out.println(d); Date toDt; int oneDay = 24*60*60*1000; toDt = df.parse(de); long diff = (toDt.getTime() - d.getTime())/oneDay; out.println 

General

Date forms
Date forms       In this section we are demonstrating the retrieval of date from the Date object in various forms. In the following code segment we are performing 

General

Date Example
Date Example       In this section we are discussing about the specific date using the Date class object, retrieving milliseconds from the Date object, elapsed time, date 

Date Calendar

ask java - Date Calendar
); Date date2 = sdfSource.parse(strDate2); long diff = date1.getTime... to subtract a date, ex:i work since 2008/09/01 so i'am work until now 1 month 10... { public static void main(String[] args) { Date date = new Date 

Java Beginners

Java Date - Java Beginners
Java Date  I have to find the previous date's beginning time and end time in the long milliseconds format. for example today date is '23rd April... main(String[] args) { Date now = new Date(); DateFormat df   Hi friend 

Java-Tutorials

Java String To Date
Java String To Date In this section you will read about how to convert... be convert into java.util.Date. Java string to date convert explains... in millisecond.   Date(long date) : This constructor creates a date object 

JDBC Questions

date
date   how to insert date in database? i need coding 

JSP Tutorials

Date Formatter in JSP
Date Formatter in JSP       This section illustrates you how to use date formatter. To display the date in different formats, we have used DateFormat class. This class provides 

Java Beginners

date
date  i want difference between the date entered in a jtextfield and the system date in java 

Date Calendar

date
date  can u tell me how to calculate difference between a user provided date and the system date in java 

Date Calendar

date
date  can u tell me how to calculate difference between a user provided date and the system date in java 

Java Interview Questions

string to long in javascript
string to long in javascript  how to parse string to long in JavaScript?   To parse string to long you can use either parseInt or parseFloat in JavaScript.   parseint in javascript var s = ''; var num 

HTML Questions

date
date  how to insert date using html through the combobox 

HTML Questions

date

HTML Questions

date

HTML Questions

date

Programming Tutorials

How to create a long array with the help of long buffer.
How to create a long array with the help of long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a long array with the help of long buffer...; The allocate(..) method allocate a long buffer of given capacity.  

Programming Tutorials

Create a long buffer by wrapping an long array.
Create a long buffer by wrapping an long array.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a long buffer by wrapping an long array into a buffer... Description static LongBuffer wrap(long[] array)  

Programming Tutorials

How to transfer the value of a long  array into long buffer.
How to transfer the value of a long  array into long buffer.  ... into long buffer. LongBufferAPI: The java.nio.LongBuffer class extends... capacity)  The allocate(..)method allocate a new long buffer 

Java Beginners

Series of long Integers
Series of long Integers  write a program to print the series of long integer number? Write a program in java to find out whether the given number is prime or not   Hello Friend, 1)Fibonacci series: import java.util. 

General

Get current Date and Time
1,1970. String ToString() : Convert the date into String. equals(Object date...Get current Date and Time In this section we will discuss about how to get current date and time in java. Java provide two classes, Date and calendar which 

Programming Tutorials

Compare a long buffer with another long buffer.
Compare a long buffer with another long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to compare a long buffer with another long buffer. LongBuffer...(..)method allocate a new long buffer. int compareTo(LongBuffer 

Java Technology Tutorials

Finding Last Modification Date of a file
File("DevFile.txt"); Long LM = file.lastModified(); Date date = new... Get the Last Modification Date      Get the Last Modification Date 

Java Beginners

String to Date Conversion - Java Beginners
String to Date Conversion  Hi , I am retreiving time stamp of a file.... But I dont want the date/time field of access database to be changed to text. Hence I need some help for converting my String Date format to Date format, so 

Java Interview Questions

DATE
DATE  I have the following as my known parameter Effective Date... of calcultion starts My question is how to find the date of Thursday This cycle... the date of all the thursdays of the given year. import java.util.*; import 

DMCA.com