Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Character into a String

• javamichael April 14, 2011 at 12:38 PM

thanks it's really helpful. :D

• not wkgaman June 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM

st="india is my country" i hav to store each word in a sep array mean newSt=newSt+st.charAt(i) is not making a word... i m unable to form a word

• programmingrowena August 23, 2011 at 2:05 PM

how to convert string to character in java?

• array of charJerry November 29, 2011 at 9:54 PM

ok, but if I want to convert an array of char to string ?

• WTF?4ndro1d April 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM

You never handled a char. You just took Strings T_T

• ThanksAldo Joaquin Cortés García April 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Thank you, i was looking for this,it really helped me. Good Work

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

How to display string or character
How to display string or character  how to print character or a word without using array concept 

Java Beginners

J2ME count character into string
J2ME count character into string  i am new in J2ME, my problem is how to count character into number, i had been research google for almost 2 days... form which allow user to input character user input helloworld then press 

General

Replace Character in String
in a given string. To replace a character with the given character in sting first convert the string into char array. Use getChars(int scrStart, int scrEnd, char...) and set flag =1. To convert charArray into string, pass "charArray" 

SQL Question

Removing character from a string in sql.
Removing character from a string in sql.  How to remove or replace character from a string 

SQL Question

Removing character from a string in sql.
Removing character from a string in sql.  Removing special characters from a string in sql 

Java Beginners

count the repeated character in one string
count the repeated character in one string  to find the how character occurrence in one String (for example the string is -java means there is 2... java.util.*; class CountCharacters { public static void main(String[] args) throws 

General

Get Character from String
toCharArray() to convert string to character array. 3. Retrieve character from... Get Character from String       In this example we will see that how to convert string to array 

Programming Tutorials

Convert string into character array
Description: This tutorial demonstrate how to convert a string into array of char. The toCharArray() method converts string to a new character array...;{   public static void main(String[] args) {   

Programming Tutorials

Find Character form String example
in Action Script3:- String maintain a index position for every character in the string. The first character index position is 0.  String provide charAt() method to find out the character in the string with the help of index position 

Java Code Examples

Java Remove a character from string
Java Remove a character from string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove a character from the string. There are several methods for examining... to remove a particular character from the string. In the given example, we have 

Java Beginners

find all unique character in string using java
find all unique character in string using java  example: hello how are you. output should be waryu 

Java Technology Tutorials

Determining the Character Boundaries in a Unicode String
Determining the Character Boundaries in a Unicode String In this section,  you will learn how to determine the character boundaries in a string. By determining the character boundaries, you will be able to break the string 

Java Beginners

string
string  read a sentence and replacing character with immediate preeceding character ex: input:Be careful output:Ad bzqdetk 

Java Beginners

How to convert entity character to html character
How to convert entity character to html character  Please help me to "convert entity character to html character" in java. If possible please provide source code which take String as input and return as String 

Java Beginners

String
String  write down the code of remove any character from a given string without using any string function   please give me the code of remove any given character from a given string without using function 

Java Beginners

string
and a character. It then count the occurrence of that character in the string and display...string  How to count a particular character in a given sentence and also displaying that contain word? Like I want to find "a" in the string 

PHP Tutorial

PHP get character from String
PHP Get Character From String To get sub string from a String we can use substr() method. Structure of this method is : string substr (string $var... string of variable $var, the initial index position is denoted by $initial 

Java Beginners

string
() ) { String token = st.nextToken(); Character ch=Character.valueOf(token.charAt...string  a java program to input a string and display the string with the first character of every word in capital   import java.util. 

Java Beginners

character as command line arguments
character as command line arguments  public class testing { public static void main(String args[]) { char a; a=args[0]; System.out.println("character is:"+a); } } what will be the above program output 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Character into a String
Convert Character into a String   ... to convert a char into a string type data. The java.lang package provides the functionality to convert a character into a string.  Code Description 

Java Beginners

Wrapper Character class.
Wrapper Character class.  How do the methods 'isIndentifierIgnorable(ch)' and 'isISOControl(ch)' work?? while workin with 'Character' wrapper class...: This method returns true if the character may be part of a Unicode identifier; false 

Java Technology Tutorials

Determining the type of Character
Determining the type of Character In this section, you will learn how to determine the type of a character. You can use the methods of Character class to determine the properties of a character. This class provides several methods 

Java Beginners

character literal in octal format
character literal in octal format  class EscapeSequence1 { public static void main(String args[]) { char ch='\141'; //this works correctly...;>> EscapeSequence1.java:6: error: unclosed character literal char 

Java Beginners

Count the character in java
Count the character in java  Write a java program to count the character â??aâ?? typed by the user in a paragraph by implementing thread... CountCharacters { public static void count(final String str){ Runnable 

Java Beginners

Character count by while loop
Character count by while loop  Write the program to count the number... CountCharacters { public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception...)); System.out.print("Please enter string "); System.out.println(); String str 

Java Beginners

character counter - Java Beginners
character counter  how to show only first three characters...{ BufferedReader in2=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); String...!!"); } else{ System.out.println("First Three Character is:"+c[0]+c[1]+c[2 

Java Beginners

illeagal character error....
illeagal character error....   Here is my code: import java.io.... static void main(String args[]){ new...:19: illegal character: \96 ` Container container 

Core Java Tutorials

Write a method which will remove any given character from a string?
Write a method which will remove any given character from a string? In this example we will describe remove any given character from a string... argument. It checks the character you want to remove in the string in a sequence 

Programming Tutorials

Check for character in lower case or not.
;class CheckLower {   public static void main(String 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Character into Integer
Convert Character into Integer       In this section, you will learn to convert the character... helps you to convert the character data into an integer type data. It defines 

DMCA.com