Home Discussion Discuss: Convert Character into Integer

• char 2 int in JavaPulak Ghosh February 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM

class int2char { public static void main(String args[]) { int a = 99; char c = (char) a; System.out.println(c); } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Convert Character into Integer
Convert Character into Integer       In this section, you will learn to convert the character... helps you to convert the character data into an integer type data. It defines 

Java Beginners

integer to string
integer to string  i have to develop a program which convert integer into character from 1 to 10,000 if we input 1 then it give output 'one' n so on till 'ten thousand' kindly give me the codes plzplz sir........   Have 

General

Integer exception in java
Integer exception in java       The integer class is a wrapper for integer value... want to store an integer in a hash table, you have to "wrap" an Integer 

General

Get Character
from keyboard and returns integer value of the character so we need to change... Get Character       In this example given below, we will learn how to read character from 

Java-Tutorials

How To Read Integer From Command Line In Java
How To Read Integer From Command Line In Java In this section we will discuss about how an integer can be read through the command line. In Java all... Boolean byte Byte char Character float Float int 

Java Beginners

Character Class
Character Class  Character defines the forDigit();,digit()methods..how can these b used and wht is radix point signifies here...in the arguments of these two???..pls answer a code on this with radix .. are these methods also 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Character into a String
Convert Character into a String   ... the functionality to convert a character into a string.  Code Description... by the toString() method. This method converts the character into an integer 

Java Tips and Examples

Character Cases Ignoring case sensitiveness in java
Character Cases Ignoring case sensitiveness in java... that ignores cases, it only compare the character's  sequence... returns an integer type value like:  a negative integer, a positive or zero 

SQL Question

underscore as character
underscore as character  how can i consider _ as a character instead of wildcard character? my problem is like this i have 20 records as follows manohar 1234455 manohar 453635 manohar 345454 manohar_1234455 now when i am 

Java Beginners

Character class
Character class   Character defines the forDigit();,digit()methods..how can these b used and wht does radix point signify here.i want to knw what basically radix is??here in the arguments of these two???because i tried runnin 

Java Interview Questions

How to convert entity character to html character
How to convert entity character to html character  How to convert entity character to html character 

Java Beginners

How to convert entity character to html character
How to convert entity character to html character  Please help me to "convert entity character to html character" in java. If possible please provide source code which take String as input and return as String 

Java Server Faces Questions

get integer at run time
get integer at run time  how to get integer value at run time in j2ee... and then convert using the function Integer.parseInt(variable). Here is the example code: String s =request.getParameter("myvariable"); Integer

PHP Questions

replace character in php
replace character in php  PHP script that replace character 

Java Beginners

accept integer from user
accept integer from user  Write an Java application that accepts 100 integer numbers from a user. The input should be in the range of 1-200. Error message needs to be displayed if user entered input which is not in this range 

Java Beginners

Reverse integer array program
Reverse integer array program  Been tasked with the following question: Write a method that accepts an integer array and returns a new array with all the elements in reverse order. For example, if the input array is [2, 4, 6, 8 

Java Tips and Examples

Character Comparison Example
of Unicode of each character of the given strings. This method returns integer type... Character Comparison Example     ... C:\vinod\Math_package>java CharComparation Character comparation 

Java Beginners

Integer display problem
Integer display problem  class Bean{ int n1,n2; public Bean(){ } public Bean(int n1, int n2){ this.n1=n1; this.n2=n2; } public static void main(String arg[]){ Bean b1=new Bean(010,50); System.out.println 

JavaScript Questions

javascript integer to string conversion
javascript integer to string conversion  How to Javascript Integer...) Convert "123" into 123 result = parseInt(result,10); printWithType(result...; printWithType(result); // 223 number // Step (4) Convert 223 into "223 

Java Beginners

convertig biginteger value into integer
convertig biginteger value into integer  I want to parse a BigInteger class variable into integer like BigInteger p = BigInteger.valueOf(10); now i want to convert p value into int . I searched so many times on google to solve 

Java Beginners

Initializing Integer Variable issue?
Initializing Integer Variable issue?  My program is supposed to take... to..." then take that phrase and convert it to its actual phone number. My problem is my integer variables (number0 - number6). It is forcing me to initialize 

Java Beginners

Character Wrapper Class.
Character Wrapper Class.  what are Mirrored Unicode Characters?? and whats the use of "isMirrored(ch);method ??.where ch is any character argument.... There are special characters in UNICODE to achieve the RTL. Such character is the Mirroring 

Java Beginners

Conversion of String to Integer

Java Beginners

character as command line arguments
character as command line arguments  public class testing { public static void main(String args[]) { char a; a=args[0]; System.out.println("character is:"+a); } } what will be the above program output 

PHP Questions

php remove last character
php remove last character  to remove the last character, i used the trim function which is not working 

JavaScript Questions

find the first character is vowel or not
find the first character is vowel or not  hi friend, can u plz send me javascript code for find the wether the first character is a vowel or not. 2) check wether the last character is same as the first character or not 3) check 

JavaScript Questions

password validation with special character
password validation with special character  how to validate password with special character using java script 

Java Beginners

How to display string or character
How to display string or character  how to print character or a word without using array concept 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript regex validate Character
Character.   <html> <head> <title>Character validation... Character value : "+name); return true; } alert("It is not valid character !"); return false; } </script> < 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript regex validate Character
Character   <html> <head> <title>Character validation... Character value : "+name); return true; } alert("It is not valid character !"); return false; } </script> < 

DMCA.com