PHP Questions

php do while loop
php do while loop  Difference between do while loop and simple loop in PHP 

PHP Questions

php do while syntax
php do while syntax  How to create a do while loop in php. What is the syntax 

PHP Questions

php do while break
php do while break   receiving a Fatal saying cannot break/continue.. please suggest. Thank U 

PHP Questions

php do while false
php do while false   Is there any difference between FALSE and false 

Java Beginners

do-while loop
do-while loop  how many times will the following loop get executed and what will be the final value of the variable I after execution the loop is over. int I = 5; do{ I + = 3; System.out.println(""+I); I=I+1; }while(I>=9 

Java Beginners

while and do while
while and do while  hello, What is the difference between a while statement and a do statement?   hello, A while statement checks at the beginning of a loop to see whether the next loop iteration should occur. A do 

Java Beginners

programes on do... while
programes on do... while   write a program to print reverse of a given digit write a program to check whether entered digit is palindrome... = num; //use to check at last time int check=0,remainder; while(num > 0 

JDBC Questions

Class.forName will do while loading drivers
Class.forName will do while loading drivers  What Class.forName will do while loading drivers 

Programming Tutorials

While and do-while
While and do-while       Nested classes Here is another advantage of the Java, object-oriented programming language that allows us to define a class within another 

Java Tips and Examples

Do-while loop in Java
Do-while loop in Java In this section you will learn about do-while loop in Java. do-while loop is similar to while loop but the difference is do-while loop... condition repeatedly and run at least once. For that we need a do-while loop so 

Java Tips and Examples

do-while Loop in Java
do-while Loop in Java      ... and processes once at least. For that you have to use the do while loop in  after that check the condition then we use the do-while loop statement. do-while loop 

Java-Tutorials

Do While Loop in Java
Do while loop in Java There are three loops most commonly used in Java e.g..... Do while loop is java is slightly different with While loop as in While loop... for the do-while loop: do { statements; } while(condition 

PHP Tutorial

while & do..while Loop
while & do..while Loop while loop The while loop iterate until provided... : Value of j 1Value of j 2Value of j 3 The do...while statement The do-while... : do   {   code to be executed;   } while (condition 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Do While Loop
Do-While Control Structure: Do-While loop is another type of loop which runs... within. We generally use Do-While loop  when the iteration must run at least once despite of the validity of the variable. In Do-While loop we need 

General

do while loop
do while loop       In java a do while loop is a control flow statement that allows a certain code... with a condition associated with the while keyword. The code inside the do construct 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Do While Loop
Do-While Loop Function PHP: PHP Do-While loop method is another type of loop... the code within. We generally use Do-While loop  when the iteration must run at least once despite of the validity of the variable. In Do-While loop we need 

PHP Tutorial

Do..While Loops
3.10.2. Do…While Loops The do...while statement always execute... the condition is true. Syntax do { code to be executed; } while (condition); e.g.... reaches to either 5 or less than 5. <?php $i=1; do { $i++; echo &ldquo 

Java Server Faces Questions

HOW TO I CHANGE THE SWITCH TO IF ELSE OR DO WHILE OR WHILE DO FOR THIS CODING
HOW TO I CHANGE THE SWITCH TO IF ELSE OR DO WHILE OR WHILE DO...(); while (Ite.hasNext...(); while (Ite.hasNext 

HOW TO I CHANGE THE SWITCH TO IF ELSE OR DO WHILE OR WHILE DO...(); while (Ite.hasNext...(); while (Ite.hasNext 

Java Tips and Examples

While and do-while
While and do-while      ... at do-while statement now. Here is the syntax: do { statement(s) } while (expression); Lets tweak an example of do-while loop 

Java-Tutorials

Do-while loop Statement in java 7

Programming Tutorials

Loop in java
on the following link to know all about it. While Loop in Java Do-While Loop in Java 

PHP Tutorial

PHP FORM Part-9
the Do...While loop. Instead of using for or while loop, we can also use do...while loop to move the condition round. The do...while loop is almost similar... this : do statement while (condition) You do 

General

Java Break while example
be used for terminating other loops as well such as while, do while etc. . Break... Java Break while example     ... the while loop is demonstrated.  In the program we breaking while loop under 

JSP Tutorials

Break Statement in JSP
early from the loop. It allows the program to escape from the for, while, switch and do while loops. A break may only appear on one 

Programming Tutorials

Loop statement

General

SCJP Module-5 Question-1
Given a sample code: 1 public class Sample { 2 public static void main(String args[]) { 3 int k=1, m=3; 4 do { 5 k=++k; 6 m--; 7 } while(m>0); 8 System.out.println(k); 9 }} What will be the result of above code ? (1) 1 (2 

DMCA.com