Home Discussion Discuss: Making Tokens of a String

• gRfHgCmAsAhOHeidi September 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I don't know who you wrote this for but you hepeld a brother out.

• finding frequency of tokenspooja July 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM

after tokanizing,how to find the frequency of the tokens that have appeared and then sort the tokens according to its frequency.......

• Splitting a string ARJUN November 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM

how can we split 12+12 into three tokens like 12,+ and 12..please reply me if any alternate method available..

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Making Tokens of a String
Making Tokens of a String      ...(): It gives the number of tokens remaining in the string. hasMoreTokens(): It gives true... available in the string. To break a string into tokens what we need first 

Java Beginners

tokens
tokens  find tokens for the language FORTRAN 

Java Tips and Examples

Making Tokens of a Java Source Code
Making Tokens of a Java Source Code   ... program into tokens.  The use of  token is just like as we take tokens... need to generate a tokens out of that file so, we use class StreamTokenizer 

Java Tips and Examples

java.util.StringTokenizer
takes a string to break into tokens and returns a StringTokenizer object for that string. Each time its nextToken() method is called, it returns... The java.util.StringTokenizer class is used to break strings into tokens (words, numbers, operators 

C Tutorials

C String Tokenizer
the string into a series of tokens. You can see in the given example, we have define a string and a pointer. The expression ch = strtok (st," "... C String Tokenizer       

Java Tips and Examples

Java StringTokenizer
tokens. StringTokenizer internally maintain a current position within the string... is the delimiter to break the string into tokens. StringTokenizer(String str..., String, delim is the delimiter to break the string  into tokens 

Struts Questions

prevent mutli-click using struts tokens.
prevent mutli-click using struts tokens.  How to prevent mutli-click using struts tokens 

Java-Tutorials

Making Tokens of a Java Source Code
C:\Java Tutorial>java TokenizingJavaSourceCode Please enter a java file name: TokenizingJavaSourceCode.java Number of tokens = 158 C:\Java Tutorial>_ Download this program 

JSP Tutorials

is for making tokens a string. It iterates over tokens generated, which is separated...; the characters which will separate the tokens in the string. var:  It is the name... in this tag has been given below:  items: It contains the string which is having 

Java Tips and Examples

Summary - String
Java: Summary - String String Concatenation Following table shows how to perform the string concatination operations. "abc" + "def... together. If either operand is String, the other is converted to String 

General

Count Palindromes from the string
to input a sentence or string. This string is then break down into tokens using... of the string. After that we have matched the tokens with the reversed words...Count Palindromes from the string In this section, we are going to find out 

Regular expression

Interchanging String using RegularExpression
a String and interchange the index of string using Regularexpression. The steps involved in interchanging a String are described below: String parg = "For some...-that problems on campuses":- Defines a string that is to be splitted after (-) expression 

Java Tips and Examples

String Regex Methods
((line = input.readLine()) != null) { String[] tokens = line.trim().split("\\s+"); // Separated by "whitespace" int sum = 0; for (String t : tokens... Java: String Regex Methods In addition the the Pattern and Matcher classes 

Java Magazine Questions

STRING.....
STRING.....  plzz sent me d code for counting vowels in a string... gui programme 

General

Java Reverse words of the String
Reverse words of the String Java Programming In this section, we are going to reverse the words of the string. For this, we have allowed the user to enter the string. Then we have converted the string into tokens using StringTokenizer 

Java Beginners

string
string   difference detween "public static void main (String[] args) " and "public static void main (String args[])" in java but it executes both... "String args[]" can mean a "string array called args which is an array 

Java Beginners

string
string  String helloString = new String(helloArray); System.out.println(helloString); i am unable to understand this. could u plz explain 

Java Beginners

String
String  how to add spaces with string functions.?   Hi... String addSpaceToRight(String s, int n) { return String.format("%1$-" + n + "s", s); } public static String addSpaceToLeft(String s, int n) { return 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program using string function to input any string... ArrangeStringAlphabetically { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter string 

Java Beginners

String
characters in string?   import java.util.*; class RemoveDuplicateCharatcersFromString { public static String removeDuplicates(String s... < s.length(); i++) { String st = s.substring(i, i + 1 

Java Beginners

String
String  write down the code of remove any character from a given string without using any string function   please give me the code of remove any given character from a given string without using function 

Java Beginners

string
ExtractWords { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter String: "); String st=input.nextLine(); String str[]=st.split(" "); for(int i=0 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program to input a string and display the string...*; import java.io.*; public class FirstLetter{ public static String capitalizeFirstLetter( String str ) { final StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer( str 

Java Beginners

string
string   just i want to a program in a short form to the given string in buffered reader for example input string: Suresh Chandra Gupta output: S. C...; public class StringTest { public static void main(String [] args 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

string
string  write a program to accept the string and store the reverse stream into another array and print 

Java Beginners

string
string  java prgm to find total occurence of a given string pattern in a sentence 

Java Beginners

string
string  java prgm to find total occurence of a given string pattern in a sentence 

Java Interview Questions

String
String  write a program using string it should replace 'c'char to integer number as 1 in whole source 

Java Beginners

String
String  How to Convert sunnapu gopal to Sunnapu Gopal in java using String 

Java Beginners

String
String  how to print in between numbers if the question "String s = "1,2,3,4,5,6,8,-25"" out must be 1 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,upto25 

DMCA.com