Home Discussion Discuss: Create - XML File (Document)

• stax parsersai prasad June 7, 2011 at 5:31 PM

how to implement the same javaprogram with stax parser

• commentmayank September 7, 2011 at 10:55 AM

thanks alot, its really nice example.it helped me alot.

• create xml fileMd. Abu Saif September 14, 2011 at 1:54 AM

this code works. but if you give me some example about how to write those xml data in a xml file ,it will help a lot.thanks.

• XML File generationsathyakumari November 12, 2011 at 5:21 AM

I went with the java code and it is very helpful for my current project. I have some other questions here in my current project, Java file needs to read from a configfile.xml which has all tags with constant values and some coming from database tables and i need to generate it as again a XML file. Can you help me in this case?

• Code is fineShantanu December 8, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Thanks a lot, the code is working absolutly fine. nice upload.

• Creating an XML File using JavaShruthi S September 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I was able to print it into a file but this is not in the proper order. I mean the whole bunch of text is in the same line. How to print this line by line.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

open document
open document  open a word document using jsp   Please go through the following link: Java Read word document file The above link will provide an example that will read the document file using POI library in java 

PHP Questions

serch document from .doc and .docx file
serch document from .doc and .docx file  how to find particular word from .doc and .docx file and that date insert into a data base 

JSP Servlet Questions

open word document
open word document  how to open a word document ??   Please go through the following link: Java Read word document file The above link will provide an example that will read the document file using POI library in java 

JSP Servlet Questions

open word document
open word document  how to open a word document ??   Please go through the following link: Java Read word document file The above link will provide an example that will read the document file using POI library in java 

JSP Servlet Questions

open word document

JDBC Questions

upload ,download and update file document - JDBC
upload ,download and update file document   hi sir.i am creating one application in jsp in which i need to upload the word document file which is nearly 1 mb.again i want to update that document with another whose size is 1.1 mb 

Java Beginners

convert word document to pdf
mean? Does it an inbuilt class file or should i create such a class file? I am...convert word document to pdf  Hi, Could you please help me write...? import officetools.OfficeFile; fis = new FileInputStream(new File("test.doc 

Struts Questions

store form data into word document
store form data into word document  i want form page data, ex username phone number.. to store it in a word document file 

Java Beginners

Extracting equation from any document
Extracting equation from any document  how can i extract equation from any word document?   Hello Friend, If you want to extract data from the word file, then visit the following link: Extract data from word document 

Programming Tutorials

JTextArea to Word Document
JTextArea to Word Document Jakarta POI has provided several classes that enable us to perform read, write operations with ms word file. Here we are going to write the data into word document file through a swing component. You can 

Applet Questions

FILE
FILE  There is a file named Name.txt that contains information related to appliances.I want to read the contents of this file and I used the code... args[]) { try { File file=new File("Name.txt"); FileReader f=new FileReader(file 

Struts Questions

Creating MS Word document in java - Struts
Creating MS Word document in java  I have one template in MS Word which has some content. Now i want to read this doc file and wants to add some content and also i need to set header and footer in doc file. That is, reading 

JSP Servlet Questions

upload and retrieve a word document - JSP-Servlet
: 1.create table in database "file_tbl" CREATE TABLE `file_tbl` ( `id... with uploading a word document to My sql database to a BLOB data type variable. And also unable to retrieve the word document from database. I am writing the code 

Apache Velocity

Use Velocity to generate HTML document
Use Velocity to generate HTML document   ... document using velocity. The method used in this example are described below...:- Create object of VelocityContext Class. 3:- Create Template class object 

Java Beginners

writing document (.doc) file from java with format such as font type, font style
writing document (.doc) file from java with format such as font type, font... with format such as font type and style to a document file? Thanks in advance... WriteInDocument{ public static void main(String[] args)throws IOException{ File file 

Swing AWT

create , edit MS WORD like document file using Java Swing - Swing AWT
create , edit MS WORD like document file using Java Swing   In my... document file. Then how should I create, edit , retrieve this document file... area; JScrollPane pane; JButton b1; File file = new File("C:/New.doc 

HTML Questions

include' a HTML document in another document.
include' a HTML document in another document.  I'm trying to `include' a HTML document in another document...Is there a way to do 

HTML Questions

HTML document
HTML document  How do I link to a location in the middle of an HTML document 

Java Beginners

Open Text or Word Document on JButton Click in Java - Java Beginners
Open Text or Word Document on JButton Click in Java  How to open Word document or Text File on JButton Click in java  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import javax.swing. 

Mobile Applications Questions

PDF document
PDF document  hello, How to Open a PDF document on iPhone??   You can use these There's a whole toolkit built in which lets you render PDF pages to a UIView. Check out: CGPDFDocumentCreateWithURL 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Document Management
document and file management. DocuShare is among the more cost-effective... Management Document Management over the web requires a File Manager that can handle...Open Source Document Management Open Source Document Management 

Java Beginners

Convert Text File to PDF file
(document, new FileOutputStream( "**OUTPUT FILE...Convert Text File to PDF file  Here is the way how to covert your Text file to PDF File, public class TextFileToPDF { private static void 

JSP Servlet Questions

Print the document

JSP Servlet Questions

Print the document

PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation Writing to a File Tutorial
of file handling. Example 2 (If you want to create the file, we will use 'w' mode... File Manipulation in PHP       In this tutorial we will learn how to write data to a flat file database 

Java Tips and Examples

HTML Document Creation
HTML Document Creation      ...;HEAD> Header tag that can contain document information * <TITLE> Header title tag that contains the document title * <BODY> Body tag * < 

JavaScript Questions

Convert Text File to PDF file
Convert Text File to PDF file  import java.io.BufferedReader; import... FileReader( Input File)); String inLine = null...()) != null) { sb.append(inLine); } Document 

HTML Questions

Document Type Definition
Document Type Definition  What is Document Type Definition 

JSP Servlet Questions

how do i provide down a pdf document fecility on my web page using jsp and servlets?
how do i provide down a pdf document fecility on my web page using jsp and servlets?  Hai, I need a program to provide download option for pdf file on my web page,the pdf file contains retrieved data from mysql table. I need 

JSP Interview Questions

HTML document's background color
HTML document's background color  How to set a HTML document's background color 

DMCA.com