Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Java xml count occurrence of elements
Java xml count occurrence of elements Java provides xml parsers to read... InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.print("Enter XML file name...(); } } } Output: Enter XML file name:c:/data.xml Name occurs 3 times 

XML Tutorials

To Count The Elements in a XML File
To Count The Elements in a XML File   ... in the xml file. If the given element doesn't exist it displays the '0' element. Here is the XML File: Employee-Detail.xml <?xml version = " 

XML Tutorials

To Count XML Element
helps to count the XML element. It takes a xml file (as a string ) at the console... To Count XML Element       In this section, you will learn to count the elements present 

XML Tutorials

XML Count Elements
XML Count Elements      ... this program takes a xml file and checks it. If the given file exists, again...) that contains xml file. We define a default handler that implements for all SAX 

XML Tutorials

Getting all XML Elements
elements of the XML file using the DOM APIs. This APIs provides some constructors and methods which helps us to parse the XML file and retrieve all elements... elements displayed on the console. This program asks for a xml file name and checks 

XML Tutorials

Get XML Elements
Get XML Elements      ... of all elements contained in the XML document . Description of the program..., from a  XML document.     Create a java file to retrieve 

XML Questions

XML in java - XML
XML in java  Write a program using SAX that will count the number of occurrences of each element type in an XML document and display them. The document file to be processed should be identified by the first command-line 

XML Questions

Parsing repeatitive xml elements using SAX Parser - XML
e){ System.out.println("XML File hasn't any elements...Parsing repeatitive xml elements using SAX Parser  Hi, I'm using SAX Parser to read an XML file. My XML file contains repeatitive tags. I'm 

XML Questions

read xml elements
read xml elements  i want read xml data using sax parser in java. but is there any classes or methods to read xml elements 

XML Questions

read xml elements
read xml elements  i want read xml data using sax parser in java. but is there any classes or methods to read xml elements 

XML Tutorials

XML Elements
XML Elements       XML Elements are extensible. They have relationships. They have simple naming rules. XML Elements are Extensible XML documents can be extended to carry more 

XML Questions

XML - XML
XML  Write a program using SAX that will count the number of occurrences of each element type in an XML document and display them. The document file...)); System.out.print("Enter XML file name:"); String xmlFile = bf.readLine 

XPath

Use of count() function in XPath
have created an XML file xmlData.xml. This xml file contains various nodes...; and in this class we are parsing the XML file with JAXP. First of all we need to load...;//*[count(BBB)=2]" will select elements which have two children BBB 

XML Tutorials

Getting Dom Tree Elements and their Corresponding XML Fragments
Getting Dom Tree Elements and their Corresponding XML Fragments... will learn to get the elements of a DOM tree and their corresponding XML... the DOM tree elements and their corresponding XML fragments are displayed 

PHP Questions

How can we know the count/number of elements of an array?
How can we know the count/number of elements of an array?  How can we know the count/number of elements of an array 

XML Questions

how to parse xml document which contains elements with namespace using JDOM - XML
how to parse xml document which contains elements with namespace using JDOM  Hello, I am parsing XML file ,which has structure like... is inside so how can i parse this xml using JDOM,java. Thanks Shree  Hi 

XML Questions

storing xml into database - XML
storing xml into database   hi i have an xml file it contains... .......with it i know how to persist a simple xml file into data base but i m finding some difficulty to start with i m sending u the xml file 

Java Beginners

Count number of "*"
Count number of "*"  I have this code to count the number of * from a string entered. but I need to find it from an text file. Any idea? import...:"); String text = bf.readLine(); int count = 0; for (int i = 0; i 

XML Questions

SAX Parser for huge XML file
SAX Parser for huge XML file  Hi.... if the XML file is small...("Enter XML file name:"); String xmlFile = bf.readLine(); File file = new File...(); } } } .. What if the xml file is very big or huge file? and sometimes we wont 

General

Java get XML File
Java get XML File     ... the XML file. For this, you need to create a XML file. Here is the employee.xml file: <?xml version="1.0"?> <company> 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate count() Function
Hibernate count() Function In this tutorial you will learn how to use the HQL count() function count() function counts the maximum number of rows in a table however it doesn't count the null values of the specified column 

XML Questions

parsing word xml file using SAX parser - XML
parsing word xml file using SAX parser  i am parsing word 2003's XML file using SAX.here my question is,i want to write some tag elements which... this xml file and write that xml part into file? can somebody 

Java Beginners

Writing xml file - Java Beginners
XmlServlet().createXmlTree(doc); System.out.println("Xml File Created...Writing xml file  Thank you for the quick response The values which... count = 0; try{ Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); con 

Java Beginners

Finding page count in any file
Finding page count in any file  Hi, I want to find out the page count in any file (doc,ppt,pdf,image,etc...). Is there any universal API to deal with any file irrespective of the file extension.Its bit urgent. Please let me 

XML Questions

Creating XMl file - XML
Creating XMl file   I went on this page: http://www.roseindia.net/xml/dom/createblankdomdocument.shtml and it shows me how to create an XML file, however there is something I don't understand. I have to create an XML file 

XML Questions

xml parsing
xml parsing  my task is when i wll give java file to a program that program interpret that file separate each and every keywords and indentifiers and return the csv file that contains count of used keywords and idenfiers by using 

XML Questions

java and xml problem - XML
java and xml problem  hi, i need to write a java program that generates an xml file as follows: aaa vvv... XML file: "); //String str = bf.readLine(); int no = Integer.parseInt("1 

XML Questions

Create XML - XML
elements in your XML file: "); String str = buff.readLine(); int...,that will create xxx.XML file where all the attributes and values of those attributes is predefined from java file? Thanks in advance Sumanta  Hi friend 

XML Tutorials

XML Attributes
XML Attributes       XML elements can have attributes in the start tag, just like HTML. Attributes... how elements can be used instead of attributes. The following three XML 

XML Questions

again with xml - XML
)); System.out.print("Enter a XML file name: "); String xmlFile = buff.readLine(); File file = new File(xmlFile); System.out.print("Enter an element...again with xml  hi all i am a beginner in xml so pls give me 

DMCA.com